Other Foundations:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup

Cons

Can't live without L'oreal True Match powder!

I've been using L'oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder for about 3 years now. It's the only powder I'll use and I hope they never discontinue it! I used to use liquid foundation and powder, but it made my face look pasty and I could never get rid of the embarrassing makeup line at the jawline. I have extremely fair skin and light freckles and it's hard to find makeup to match my skin tone. L'oreal True Match Soft Ivory is perfect. And one day I decided to go without the liquid foundation and use the powder alone. What a difference!! It made my face look younger and fresher. My husband noticed right away and loved the new look. He said he loved being able to see my freckles. I get compliments all the time about my complexion. All I do is use my usual facial moisturizer (for SPF coverage and acne control) and apply the powder over that. The powder gives me just the right amount of coverage I need, without being heavy or cakey. I also like the applicator. They give you a sponge, instead of the cotton applicators you get with most other powders. I absolutely LOVE this stuff!

Product creases into wrinkles and settles into pores.

I would have to categorize this particular product into one of the worst drugstore makeup buys I have purchased. Not to be confused with the L'Oreal powder, this is a compact makeup that applies as a foundation. It has a creamy texture that tends to make the skin look unflattering by settling into pores and wrinkles. I could not stand to use this makeup after one time of trying it out!
This compact makeup has no offensive odor, and neither does it have any particular scent. It provides light to medium coverage, with it being nearly impossible to build up as it becomes very greasy throughout the day. This makeup also tends to slide around on the skin, giving off unflattering spots if I accidentally touch my skin or if I take off my sunglasses. This is not a product that I would recommend. I am also shocked to see that so many have given it high reviews. I think that there must have been a misunderstanding between this product and the original L'Oreal powder compacts.

I love it, definitly buy again

from Guaynabo, PR

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Controls Shine
  • Covers Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting
  • Silky Finish

Cons

• Poor Coverage

• All Skin Types

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

I use this product for every occasion, í love it in morning and nigth, every time of the day. Smell awsome, don't shine, the skin fells soft the only boba that í found is that remove easily.

The makeup L'Oreal is great product have good cover.

from Guayanilla Puerto Rico

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Controls Shine
  • Covers Well
  • Doesn't Settle In Creases
  • Easy To Apply
  • Long-Lasting
  • Silky Finish

• All Skin Types

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

I'm use this product and really good.

Great powder for great coverage

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

I am always looking for a good powder that gives my face the coverage it needs and also to last throughout the day. I have larger pores and my skin tends to be oily as the day goes on. I have found that most powders tend to make my face look thick and too heavy. This product works really well, and it does not cause my face to look like I am wearing too much makeup. I use it once a day when I am done applying my makeup and it stays all day and my face looks great. I can even use this on top of my eye makeup and it really helps with keeping my eye makeup looking great and does not cause creasing with my eye shadow. I like to use this and even bought one to keep in my purse thinking I would need to touch up during the day. I hardly have to use it because it still looks great from applying it in the morning. This is one of my favorite powders and I will keep buying it in the future as it really is perfect for covering larger pores and keeping my face looking great.

Product creases into wrinkles and settles into pores.

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup - worth every penny!

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

I have been using L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup for the longest time. I actually use the liquid version as a base foundation and this compact makeup on top. But I don't apply it all over my face, I apply it more like a blusher on my cheeks and lightly on my forehead. It makes my skin look sun kissed and fresh. The reason I don't apply this as my base foundation is that my skin is somewhat oily in places, and dry in others. I have tried using this as a base but it seems to make my oily and dry skin more noticeable, however it does the exact opposite if I use the liquid foundation first. So this product is superb as a top coat on top of the liquid foundation. It makes me look natural, flawless and blemish free. I consider this brand a luxury brand but with a value price and that's what I always look for in make-up. I always want the best possible product for the lowest price I can find, and that's exactly what I get with L'Oreal True Match. Off the record, I would pay more!

Flawless skin!

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

The L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup is absolutely perfect and I look like I have flawless skin after applying this foundation. I love the fact that it has a sponge and I have super oily skin, so it's pretty hard to find a good foundation for me that isn't cakey or oily. Also, for some reason, a lot of foundations don't match my skin tone 100% but when I bought the L'Oreal True Match in warm, it fit in perfectly.

I love this compact!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

I purchased this L'Oreal compact on a total whim and I am so glad that I did. I have been getting more and more tired of my make up that I have used for such a long time. I was looking through the make up aisle at the drug store and I came upon this brand. I normally do not purchase from L'Oreal because it is expensive, but I splurged this time. This make up is great. The coverage is amazing and it is truly "super blendable", just like the product says. The color I bought was a great match for my skin and it looked almost flawless after application. The "true match" component to this make up really works. I could see that it was adjusting itself to my skin tone and it really looked great once I was finished. Also, the application was great. It smoothed into my skin. It is super light and comfortable to wear long hours. I often do not get home until late, but this make up lasted all day and into the night. I am glad that I spent the extra money and I will definitely be purchasing it again.

Amazing!

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

I absolutely love this powder foundation, and I think it is one of the best drugstore compact powders on the market. This product offers a medium coverage and has a matte finish without making skin look cakey. I have oily, acne prone skin, so having a matte finishing powder is essential for me, and this product delivers exactly what I need. I love how blendable this powder is too, and it makes my skin look extra smooth and it has an almost airbrushed finish, without accentuating my pores, fine lines, or wrinkles. This powder does an amazing job of covering up small spots like old acne scars and small sun spots, and helps reduce the redness of blemishes. I think this is an extremely affordable compact powder, and it is even department store quality. All in all, I was very impressed with this product and I will definitely be purchasing this again. I would recommend this product to people of all skin types, but I would especially urge people with oily skin to buy this product because of its amazing matte finish and coverage of acne scars and other small blemishes.

It's an okay makeup. Goes on well with a good brush.

from West Virginia

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

This provides okay coverage. I like to put it on after using a whip foundation or after using a primer because I feel like it doesn't stick to my skin as well if I don't. It's a powder and you can put it on with a pouf or with a brush. I prefer the brush because I think it goes on smoother and more evenly than a pouf. When I use a powder puff to put it on, I feel like I'm left a little streaky and unblended. It's as if I'm darker in some places than others and I end up going back over it with my favorite brush anyway.

It isn't a heavy coverage. It's not great on acne. It's good for when you're skin is already in good shape. They do offer a variety of shades and I can always find some ivory and porcelain ivory that doesn't give me an orange or fake tan tint.

It doesn't show up heavily around my forehead, cheeks, or nose like some other foundations. It's a bit dusty so you have to be sure to tap your brush out really well or gently brush the compact so you don't get too much foundation on it.

The brush that comes with it isn't very good. I like the foundation well enough but the brush could use some work.

Overall an okay foundation for the price category it's in.

L'Oreal True Match powder

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup:

I use the L'Oreal True Match powder in N2. It works great and does not feel too heavy on my face. But this is not a thick enough powder if you suffer from severe acne or need heavy coverage. I recommend using a foundation primer under this powder so it lasts longer. Overall, it is a great product and good for daily use.