View more foundation

L'Oreal
L'Oreal True Match Roller

L'Oreal True Match Roller

4.1

The True Match Roller Makes Applying foundation easy.

The L'Oreal True Match Roller foundation has made applying foundation easier than ever before. I LOVE the product.
Read complete review

The only problem that I have with it is that in the creases around my nose and eyes it is hard to get it to apply evenly. The roller is a straight roller and does not bend to accomodate the bends of my face. You have to rock the roller back and forth across the face to get it to get into the areas around my nose, under my nose and around the outside of my eyes. Due to this, after application sometimes I must go back with a sponge, tissue or something of that sorts to slightly blend in the areas that the roller did not roll over easily. You can sometimes see the lines created by the edges of the roller and you have to blend these into the neck area, eye area, and nose areas.

The foundation is creamy and makes my skin feel soft. The Roller application applies a thin and even coat of foundation across my entire face. The roller allows the applicant to apply a thin layer because it does not allow the sponge to pick up a lot of foundation at a time. I have a very oily T-Zone and most foundations I use just makes this more prominent. The true match roller foundation is oil free. For me, this means that my T-Zone does not look oily and does not look like I have Vaseline or Lard rubbed across my forehead and down my nose. The Foundation also has an SPF of 25. Allowing me to apply after my normal moisturizer and sunblock and then not have to worry about sun damage as much throughout the day.

I would recommend this product to everyone who is on the go and has very little time to apply make-up. I am a mother of 4. I have a 13 year old girl, a 9 year old boy, and 32 month old boy and a 9 month old boy. Also I am a self-employed Nail Technician working over 40 hours a week. I have a very busy life and most of the time I have very little time to apply my make-up in the mornings. The L'Oreal True Match Roller foundation has made my make-up routine a lot faster, simpler and a little bit more fun. Like I said before I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone that has any desire to make their life simpler.

L'Oreal Roll On Makeup needs to get rid of the roll on

i bought L'Oreal True Match Roller Perfecting Roll On Makeup because i love L'Oreal products and i thought that the roll on applicator would be a wonderful way to put makeup on without getting my fingers dirty. well, i was half right.

the makeup itself is great. it's what i've come to expect when i see L'Oreal on the package: great coverage, smooth finish, and it matches my skin tone. but the roll-on applicator was a disaster. you can't tell when you've loaded enough makeup on the applicator to start putting it on your face, only to realize you put too much makeup on the applicator. once you start rolling it on your face, there are other issues. first of all, it just felt weird. there should not be a learning curve to applying makeup when you're no longer a teenager. then there is no easy or nice way to get the makeup evenly on the areas of your face that aren't a smooth flat surface, specifically arount the nose. finally, the applicator left me with streaks. i actually looked like a paint roller had been taken to my face.

i recommend the makeup, but use a regular triangle foam applicator for proper application.

L'Oreal Roll On Makeup needs to get rid of the roll on

from Trenton, NJ

I LOVE THE ROLLER

from San Jose, CA

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

What I like about the product is the roller, I guess is the tool that creates the great effect on skin. The price is actually great, is one of those products that I always have on the side when I'm running out of my "expensive" make up.

This stuff is like magic

from Chapin, SC

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

I confess, I'm not sure how this stuff works, but it does.  I HATE that line you get with wearing foundation.  I am extra careful to use a kleenex to wipe it away whenever I get it on me.  This stuff?  Yeah, you don't need to do that.  I guess because it applies these ever so small bits of color on at once?  I'm not sure, but it does match my complexion, and it looks great!  It covers where it needs to, but doesn't look all made up.  I have a sunspot on my face that I'm always trying to cover up, and this works great.

I guess the only problem?  You seem to run out pretty quick.  It's not that cheap for, you know, non designer brands, so you're spending some money on it.  And, it's hard to find sometimes.

Would I recommend it?  Whole heartedly.  This stuff really works, and will make you feel nice and clean, and not made up like a doll.  Nice even skin tone all around.  Hope it works for you!

Great Coverage, Easy Application

from East Peoria, IL

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

First of all, L'Oreal is genius for this application technique.  I loved it! It was so simple and provided the perfect amount of coverage.  The roller applicator eliminated the chance of having too much foundation in random spots, it covered very evenly.  It also felt very lightweight which was great.  The only problem I found was that I felt like the roller was getting dirty and when I washed I ruined it and still had about half of my foundation, but that was the only downfall I had with True Match Roller Perfecting Roll on Makeup.  It is a fantastic foundation with an easy application.  Perfect for everyday use and the SPF 25 make it that much better for everyday!

L'Oreal True Match Roller Perfecting Roll On Makeup is great

from Middlebourne, WV

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

I absolutely love L'Oreal's True Match Roller Perfecting Roll on Makeup.  If you just get close to your shade, it matches perfectly.  I love the roller concept too.  It seem to me to be more germ free than puffs or brushes that hold make up.  L'Oreal True Match Perfecting Makeup rolls away blemishes and smooths out skin tone.  L'Oreal products are readily available at a variety of stores anywhere from upscale department stores to our local Walmart.  This particular L'Oreal make up is extremely reasonably priced. I am also amazed at how long L'Oreal Roller Perfecting Roll On Makeup lasts. I apply it in the morning and it literally lasts all day.  I originally purchased L'Oreal Roller Perfecting Makeup two montes ago.  I am pleasantly surprised to know there is still enough make up for another month or two.  L'Oreal products claim to be a little on the expensive side, boasting that "because I'm worth it"  With this product, I can honestly say "buy it. because it's worth it."

Love the True match Roller

from Leipsic, OH

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

I don't wear alot of make up. It always seems to go on uneven and smears and you can always tell. I like the more natural looking make up, up until now i never found one that works until i tried this. My mom uses it and for christmas we always take a family picture and i always wear make up (want to look good, not like death warmed over lol) So mom said here try this. We are the same tone and skin type. So i did and i was very pleased. It is easy to use and goes on very even. Finally a make up that looks natural and is smooth. It covered all the blemishes that needed to be covered and was super easy to apply. The roller works very well. Just roll across the make up and then roll across your face. I wasn't sure about the nose area but it worked very well. And with different tones you are sure to find one that works for you. No more ring on the neck, where the make up stops. it blended very well. I went out and got myself some and have gotten some very nice complements

L'Oreal True Match Roller Foundation

from Verona, NJ

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

Remember when they used to say make-up was "warpaint"? Well, this is one product thatmakes me think of that saying every time I roll on a coat. Makeup foundations - especail.lly for more mature skin has gone to extremes of late. First there's was the painting with make-up sponges, then it went to brushes and now it's rollers. This is a nice foundation, but the applicator is hard to clean and has tendency to leave streaks at the edges of the roller, which is a sponge type. This might work better applying it with a wedge or sea sponge. I may try that the next time my foundation streaks on application with that roller.

Roller disappointment!

from Omaha, NE

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

The roller looks fun and easy for the edges of your face....but I like foundation below my eyes (for the dark circles) and the roller is not shaped well for this or the corners near my nose that can be red.  I have even ended up with a glob in my eyelashes (more than once) which is a major pain when getting ready in the morning- its really tough to remove the excess make-up. (I have never had this issue when applying regular foundation). Unfortunately, I have darker spots on my face (left over mask of pregnancy) above my lip (again another awkward place to use the roller) and the inital coverage it provides is usually diminished within an hour or so.  I was able to use the product, but wont buy it again and was definately disapppointed.

Sitting on the fence with Loreal True Match Roller.

from Roanoke Rapids, NC

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

I bought this thinking that it would be a great product in that it would be easy to apply.  The foundation is great but using the roller is another subject.  It doesn't go around the nose very well and unless you roll quite a bit of foundation onto the roller you aren't going to get great coverage unless you do it several times.  The roller is a little uncomfortable for me but is tolerable.  I do have to go back with a sponge to smooth things out and get the spaces that I wasn't able to get with the roller.  I doubt I will buy this again and just get the foundation.

Best Foundation Ever

from Sevierville, TN

Comments about L'Oreal True Match Roller:

**I started using this makeup just recently. Until that time I thought I was already using the best foundation but once I tried the Revlon True Match Roller Makeup I fell in love with it. I got a coupon one day and there was a sale on Revlon so I decided to try it since I had seen it advertised on Televison and I could get it so cheap, well, its worth any price I would have to pay for it. Its the smoothest makeup I have ever used and goes on flawlessly. It took me a little while to get used to using the roller and getting under my eyes and on my nose and around my nose I have to admit but I have no trouble now. I am 66 years old and this makeup makes me feel and look so much younger, I get more compliments lately and people dont realize, they just say I look so good lately and what have I done to myself, well, I tell them its the new makeup I'm using, Revlon True Match Roller, I highly recommend it to everyone.**