Other Eyeliners:

L'Oreal Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades

A great eyeliner

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

I tried L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner after using Almay for a few years, and I'm definitely a convert.  True, it's quite pricey (I used an elaborate coupon deal so that I could justify buying it to try it), but I've been very pleased with the product.  Specifically, I got the waterproof version, and while the texture after drying took a little getting used to (it flakes off with too much handling), the color, brush control, and consistency of ink are great.  It's very easy to get a clean, dramatic line--essential because I have recalcitrantly straight eyelashes so I don't bother with mascara.  My right eye dries by the time I've finished drawing my left, and it stays on all day as long as I don't rub my eyes, even if I tear up (which I do quite often because of my rigid gas permeable contact lenses.  It's easily removeable with makeup remover or even a gentle rub under warm water.  I highly recommend this product.

Good and small liquid liner

from Hickory, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner - All Shades:

I like this stuff.It is small and easy t handle and you can get it in different colors.I like that it is small.Thats a biggie for me and it last about average time.I dont really think any of it last the whole 24 hours.