Other Mascaras:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara

Pros

• Defines & separates (3)

• Ease of Application:

L'Oreal Telescopic - My favourite Mascara ever!

After years of trying out many different types of mascara with many different brushes I have decided L'Oreal Telescopic is my favourite yet!

I have been told by so many that thick...Read complete review

I have been told by so many that thick brushes are the best. However, this mascara has a very small thin brush and it works perfectly for me! Like someone else mentioned, what works for one person may not work for someone else, so it's important to try different mascaras and see what works best for you.

I have quite a lot of eyelashes and they are dark, but the problem I have is that they are not very long. This mascara is absolutely fantastic for lengthening lashes! It needs a few coats but the end results are brilliant. It makes my eyelashes look 10x longer and never clumps!

It's easy to apply, and due to the size of the brush you can get right to the base of your eyelashes and coat upwards with little effort. I definitely prefer thin brushes after using this mascara.

There are a couple of cons I have with this product. You need to coat the mascara wand quite a bit to get a good look. I find that when you pull the wand out it takes lots of the actual mascara off so you have to keep putting it back in and taking it out. You also have to apply generously, I'd say a good three to four coats. This then means the product runs out really quickly, so you have to buy it more often than other mascaras (plus it's not the cheapest product to have to do this with!) However, these cons are merely a minor setback. This is definitely the mascara I will be using for the foreseeable future! The results are outstanding.

This Is A Telescopic Fail

I saw commercials and I saw magazine adds for this one with claims of what it would do for your lashes and the look and lengthening of them. So when I saw this mascara in the store and read the package I was very excited to try it. Later I was very disappointed that I bought it. Sadly there was nothing that I liked about this product. Not even the applicator which was very flimsy and also bent upon my putting it in and taking it out while dipping into the mascara's container for more product to apply.

The overall performance and look of this product was very disappointing. Because of it's formula and difficulty in achieving a smooth application. The finished look was bad. The look was not at all unified as far as every lash being coated well either.

Ease of Application
This mascara has a sticky too thick formula. it dries super fast so you have to be super quick while applying it because if you don't rush to put it on it will clump on you as well as the applicator wand will drag when trying to apply a second coat. So in trying to detail an application on the shortest lashes at the inner corner or on the bottom is futile. I have been wearing mascara and makeup in general for many many years so when I refer to the application time and strokes to apply this product I'm comparing it to any mascara application in general.

Eh I didn't like it

from Texas

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Defines & Separates

Cons

• Separates lashes too much
  • Wierd brush

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

I did not like the brush. It separated my lashes too much and made them look like spiders

Seriously obsessed!

from Fayetteville, AR

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Applies Evenly
    • Defines & Separates
    • Doesn't Clump
    • Great Brush
    • Lengthens

• Anytime

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

I love this mascara! Seriously threw away my
      Expensive mascaras for this one! I have long eyelashes already but I aslways thought I like clumpy mascara as weird as that sounds to add volume! This is the first time I have ever done away with clumps and this masacara made it happen! My eyelashes look so long and full with this one!

My favorite mascara!

from Melbourne, FL

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
      • Amplifies
      • Applies Evenly
      • Defines & Separates
      • Doesn't Clump
      • Easy application
      • Great Brush
      • Lengthens

• Anytime
        • As a first coat
        • Daytime
        • Going Out

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

I found out about the loreal telescopic mascara through a beauty blogger I avidly watch. Her mascara always came out so clean, gorgeous, and natural, that I had to give it a try. This mascara will definitely give you a bang for your buck! It is so easy to apply, doesn't clump lashes but instead it separates then for a naturally beautiful look. I have very brittle thin lashes that I have to use multiple mascaras and even 3D fiber lashes. But this is always my first and last application because of how well it performs. This is a NECESSITY in any woman's makeup bag. Mark my words, you will not regret this purchase.

Not best drug store mascara, but decent

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

Works well as far as lengthening goes, but I do not find that it is the most thickening. It really doesn't have a problem with clumping and looks natural. I like to use it before a more thickening mascara for its lengthening effect. If you want fake looking lashes I would skip this one but for a natural look I'd recommend it.

GREAT for lengthening.

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

I bought this mascara because I heard so much about the brush that would help lengthen which is exactly what I wanted. The brush is very skinny with adequate bristles that will grab onto your lashes and coat them lightly. It's almost like every individual lash is coated perfectly. This mascara is not for volume. So I use this almost as a base for my length, then go in with a voluminous mascara. I recommend if you're crazy about having longer lashes!

Telescopic

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

I purchased this product because I saw the commercials and I thought hey this sounds like it would be a great product for me. I was really excited when I got it home. I could barely wait to try it out. I used makeup remover on my current mascara and started to apply it. The brush is very cool. It does a great job at defining your lashes. It made it seem like it spread my lashes so well that I got every lash coated evenly, from the base of my lashes. It looked pretty good, but I felt the need to apply more and more coats to try to add length and volume. It didn't work out the way I wanted it to. It looks great for defining your lashes but the more you apply, you don't get fuller or bigger lashes like some other mascaras. The more you apply, it seems like it sticks to itself and clumps up and doesn't continue working. I would do two thin coats max using this mascara. I was not very impressed with it because I like big voluminous lashes and I did not achieve that with this Loreal telescopic mascara. If you want separation and definition and still a natural look to your lashes, this mascara is for you. It will work wonders. But for me, I didn't like it and it's too overpriced for doing something that I didn't want it to do.

• Ease of Application:

Makes eyelashes look so long

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

I always use the telescopic mascara everyday it works so good. It coats each and every strand of my eyelashes. It gives me great volume and my eyelashes instantly feel longer. Everytime I use this mascara it makes my eyelashes hit my eyelids when I look up that's how long they get. I'm dedicated to this mascara. The mascara wand is so perfect because of the bristles. The bristles on the wand are all seperate to make sure you get perfect eyelashes with no clumps. I'm always happy with the results I get with this mascara. It should be award winning if you ask me because of how great it works. I always feel like I'm wearing fake eyelashes they make your eyelashes look so long. Every girl wants long eyelashes so I would recommend this mascara. It comes in waterproof too. If you want instantly longer eyelashes then try this mascara its around 8 or 9 bucks but its worth it. The tube is cute too its shaped as a real telescope.

• Ease of Application:

This is my absolute favorite mascara.

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

I have been using this mascara since it hit the market. I use it in the blackest black color. I was always trying the newest mascara, trying to find one I likes until this came along. This elongates your lashes and separates every single lash. Works wonders!!

• Ease of Application:

The Only Mascara I'll Use!

Comments about L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara:

I used to use another product until they discontinued it, so I searched high and low for another mascara that could do what I wanted it to do to my lashes. I have naturally long eye lashes, so I can't necessarily comment on how this product works on lengthening them, but I can say that this product is great!

This product makes my lashes look bolder, and my eyes look bigger and more beautiful! I've been using it for quite some time now and I really love it! The one bad thing that I can say about it is that the applicator is easy to break inside of the tube. I think I have done this to two tubes, but had no trouble returning them, so I am not upset enough about it to discontinue using this mascara.

I prefer to get the darkest black that I can in this product. I apply the mascara once, wait for it to try, and reapply on both my bottom and top lashes. This makes all the difference, and I wonder if people tried this if they would like this product more? All of this being said, I would highly recommend using this product!

This Is A Telescopic Fail