Other Hair Colorings:
L'Oreal Paris
L'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde Complete Color & Care System

L'Oreal ParisL'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde Complete Color & Care System

Pros

Cons

Gave me good color.

Comments about L'Oreal Paris L'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde Complete Color & Care System:

I am a natural blonde but always like to change my shades of blonde up. This medium golden blonde gave me a really good color. It made my naturally dark blonde hair really vibrant. It certainly had a golden look to it. It gave me an even color as well. My entire head of hair looked great. It covered my roots well. It also did not do any damage to my hair. It kept it moisturized while giving it color. Another great thing about this product is that it lasted a fair amount of time. It held really well in my hair. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking to try a golden blonde color.

I found it effective at giving me good color. My hair definitely lightened up and had a golden look to it.

Ease of Application
It was pretty easy to apply. I did it myself and was able to apply it all over my head. It had an even look to it when I was finished. The roots are easier to apply to than the rest of you hair. However, with a little patience, it is not bad to apply at all.

• Ease of Application:

Works well for the right hair color

I have been dying my hair since I was 16, now 25. The dream blonde hair dye works really well if you use the correct kind for your hair color. You need to have pretty light blonde hair to use it... If your hair is dark, I would use the darkest dye or a different brand as I have tried to dye my hair using this before while I had dark blonde hair and it turned greenish...not pretty. If you have light blonde hair and are looking to go lighter. get the lightest blonde they have. Never get a color that has "ash" listed in the name (unless you are trying to neutralize orangish/red tones) as it will look grey or green. It does take really well if you have not previously dyed your hair. If you have dyed your hair within the past 2-3 weeks, the color will not stay on your hair and will probably just change it to a tone you will not like.

Like i said, It works well if you have not dyed your hair recently, it takes to your hair very well. If you have recently dyed, wait to use it as it will not have the effect you are expecting.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to use unlike highlights. They recommend you put the dye on your roots first and then do the rest of your head but, i have never done that. Just put it all over and rub it in. I usually put a little bit of water on my hair towards the end to make sure it is all blended.

I loved Loreal Paris Superior Preference Dream Blonde Color Care

from Pennsylvania

I loved Loreal Paris Superior Preference Dream Blonde Color Care system in Golden Blonde. It gave my hair natural looking color without drying. My hair felt more conditioned and silky than before I colored!

This product covered all my gray hairs and lasted for four weeks until I needed to color again. It's much less expensive than having my hair colored at a salon and my friends said it looked like it was my natural hair color. I would definitely use this product again. There are often coupons for this hair color in my Sunday paper so you can't beat the price!

Ease of Application
The instructions were easy to follow and the color was thick so it didn't drip in my eyes or make a mess in my bathroom. The gloves provided are nice so the product doesn't get all over your hands and the directions give you tips for hard to color hair or if you just want to color your roots. I love the conditioner that is provided as well - it keeps my hair soft and shiny for days.

• Ease of Application:

L'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde Rocks!!!!

from Mechanicsburg, PA

I have been dyeing my hair for 17 years, and I'm 32 years old now.  I refuse to pay an outrageous amount of money to have it dyed in a salon.  My hair is long, pretty thick, and dirty blond.  I've tried every brand dye on the market, I think.  I want bright, shiny light blonde hair.  I've come close over the years, but it always ends up looking so BRASSY.  It looks so fake and non-flattering.  Then I discovered Loreal Dream Blonde dye.  Halleluia!!!!  Not only is it the exact shade that I've been TRYING to achieve for years - but it doesn't damage my hair at all.  I get SO MANY compliments on my hair when I go out now - at the office or just the park.  People think that it's my natural hair color - it really looks that good!  If you're sick of buying hair color that never gets you that eye-catching blond color - you've found it here.

Insider tip:  I've found that if I put the dye on my head, pile my hair on top of my head, THEN cover it in a tight-fitting plastic shower cap to let it "set" for the required time - my hair color is exactly like it is on the box!!!

Not just hair color, this is a whole hair color system!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Years ago, when I used to dye my hair (naturally dark blonde, light brown) from a box, it would turn an embarrassing shade of orange.  After a couple weeks the color would fade to something close to what it was supposed to be.  For the last four years, I have been going to the salon to color my hair, but it is just too expensive.  I decided I was going to try a box and do it myself.  I picked up the  **L'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde **because it says that it has anti-brass qualities.  I have to say that I am impressed.  Although there was a slight strawberry blonde color, it was not nearly as orange as others I have tried in the past.

**The Hair Coloring System Includes:**

1) Pure Colour Moisture Infuser - "Protects even the most delicate blonde hair before you colour with moisture infusion to provide a dose of extreme hydration."

2) Conditioning Colour Gel - "The state-of-the-art Pure Bonding Technology features the latest, most delicate blonde colourants, balanced with anti-brass actives for perfectly pure and even colour from root to tip."

3) Pro-Tip Applicator - "The pro-tip applicator allows precise, effortless application"

4) Weekly Blonde Suprême Shampoo & Conditioner - "The shampoo with UV filters and anti-oxidant vitamin E defies fade-out and add shine. The conditioner combats brassiness with a blonde-specific formula."

5) Continuous Shine Crème - "A shine-enhancing styling crème helps blondes enhance their luxurious new colour while providing flexible hold. Hair is left feeling silky and shiny with long-lasting luminosity."

**The Scoop!**

The reason why I will definitely buy this product again is because of the fact my hair didn't turn pumpkin orange and because it comes with a whole hair coloring kit.  While some hair coloring boxes do include a shampoo & conditioner, this product includes a shine creme, which I love!

I had even better results with L'Oreal Excellence Creme Blonde Supreme.  To read that review, [click here][1] .

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/LOreal-Excellence-Creme-Blonde-Supreme-review-37e20