Other Mousses:
L'Oreal

Gives a lot of volume!

from Lake Forest, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Studio Line Upward Spiral Spinging Curl Defining Mousse Curl/Frizz Control 6.9 oz:

I used the L'oreal Studio Line Springing Curls mousse for about four years. I have recently switched to the John Frieda Frizz Ease Take Charge Curl Boosting Mousse because I felt it gave my hair a nicer texture. However, I still like the L'oreal mousse and have recommended it to my friends and family. I guess it just depends on the texture of your hair as I think it is a great mousse.

I use this before I blow dry my hair. I have naturally straight hair but I like to curl it all the time. I usually curl my hair after I blow dry it. It gives a lot of volume!! I have used other mousses, like Pantene which doesn't seem to make that much of a difference, unless you had super thin hair. This stuff is pretty strong, even on my Asian hair. If you have thin hair, this is a really great mousse to give it that extra boost. You don't have to use a lot as a little goes a long way.

However, the texture of the mousse is a little sticky and I find that it makes my hair a little coarse after I blow dry it. Overall, a great product.