Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Skin Genesis Micro-Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes

L'Oreal Skin Genesis Micro-Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes

Makeup removal in its finest.

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Micro-Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I'm a flight attendant and I'm always on the go.  Sometimes I come home so late I just want to jump in my bed.  But I can't sleep with my makeup on.  L'Oreal Paris Skin Genesis Wet Cleansing Towelettes are indeed skin savers.  I come home get undress keep the wipes by my bed and remove the make up.  Its not rough on my skin at all and removes every trace of makeup.  I have buy two packs on for home the other stays in my flight bag.  As you continue to use the wipes you will feel a wonderful difference in you skin. L'Oreal Paris Skin Genesis Wet Cleansing Towelettes smoothes out my skin so well its soft to the touch.  Its like my skin glows.  You will not regret using this product.  You will love it.

Skin Genesis Towelettes are a must in my daily skincare routine!

from Notasulga, AL

Comments about L'Oreal Skin Genesis Micro-Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I love this product. The price always put me off until a certain drugstore chain had a 'Free after Rebate' promotion, and I decided to bite. The towelettes have the perfect amount of moisture. They do a very effective job of removing makeup, are gentle on my skin, and have actually improved the tone and texture of my skin since I started using them. I feel refreshed and clean after using them, and best of all, there is no need to rinse, and no feeling that you need to moisturize afterwards.The package is also great for when you are traveling. No need to pack a bottled cleanser and worry about messy spills!