3.3

3.3

Holds all day

from Eugene, OR

Comments about L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick - All Shades:

I do not wear a lot of make-up but I love to wear lipstick. I have tried a lot of brands -- fancy ones in department stores and discount brands -- and Loreal is my absolute favorite. I like the smooth feel on my lips and the rich colour. I actually like the taste but it is a bit waxy and probably does not appeal to everyone. Loreal has a terrific selection of colors and I buy deep rich reds and maroons for winter and lighter, brighter pinks and light reds for summer. And I have to admit, the cases are sleek and I enjoy toting them around.

What I like the most is that the colour lasts a long time. Sometimes it lasts most of the day, usually just hours, but that is still plenty for me. I do worry about the chemicals in lipsticks although I have not examined the ingredient list to see if there are carcinogens. I guess it is just a risk I take because I like the colors, how it feels and tastes on my lips. Give Loreal a try.

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful...but only in commercials

from Acworth, GA

Comments about L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick - All Shades:

From Rihanna to Beyonce, L'Oreal has the best representatives. That is where they spend their money even though they really should consider spending their money on improving their products. For the same price as L'Oreal, I could have gotten 2  lipstick of another brand with the same disappointing results. The lipstick was a beautiful color. The case was even more beautiful. The price was not. The quality was even worse. Thanks L'Oreal, you really disappointed me!!!

Great product

from Homewood, IL

Comments about L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick - All Shades:

They have done it again.  Anohter great product by L'oreal.  I was hesitant when my great niece included this in with a goody bag at my siste rshower.  I thought I have lipstick I like I don;t think I want to try a drug store chains lipstick.  Well it turns out I could not have been more wrong. This was easy to apply, and had a great feel to it.  Sometimes my lips dry out with lipstick not in this case.  And the color it lasted all day.  I've since bought a few more and I love all the color options!

Average

from Pittston, PA

Comments about L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick - All Shades:

The lipstick has a bizarre soft powdery feel and goes on slightly dry.   It basically feels like you are wearing a matte lipstick.

The lipstick glides on pretty smoothly over your lips.

The lipstick has sort of a baby-powder smell.

It also claims to provide lips with Vitamins B & E.  I'm not sure if this is true or not.

I would recommend exfoliating your lips before applying.

l'oreal is good.

from Aurora, CO

Comments about L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick - All Shades:

I bought L'oreal a week before. This is the first time i am using this brand. It's fantastic and it lasts for nearly 5 hours i can say. Its so smooth to apply and it was like how i expected.  L'oreal is good.

Tastes awful and fades fast.

from El Paso, IL

Comments about L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick - All Shades:

Why is it so hard to find lipstick that doesn't have an awful taste?  I ended up throwing this tube away because I couldn't stand how it tasted.  In addition, the color only lasted about an hour and the texture was a bit course.

It's very smooth and last long.

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick - All Shades:

I really hate when there are these brands that say that they last lond and feel so smooth. Well, I can tell you that it is very true with this brand / kind of lipstick. I like my make up and so I tryed it and I must say that it stands up to what they say. It is very smooth and lasted most of my day. I only had to re-apply only once. And  for me i would have to say that that is great in my book. They carry a wide selection of colors. So, i beleive if you went to any store that has this product. You will be very surprized at how smooth and how great to color selection is. The price is a little more then I would like to spend. But, I'm telling you it is very worth the extra money. It's so smooth and lang lasting. It is totally worth every peny you will spend on this product. I bought mine at Wal-Mart and the price there was a little better. So , I recommend you go there to purchase this kind of lipstick.

Great color but the feeling leaves a lot to be desired

from Just outside Cincinnati, OH

Comments about L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick - All Shades:

I picked up a tube of **L'Oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick** in Dusky Rose, a rich brown-red color, for a steal at a discount store.  The sleek silver-look tube encases a 0.13 oz. stick of the lip color that is very pointed at the tip for precise application.  The product contains Omega-3 for ultra-hydration and is highly pigmented for exceptional color.  Not only does the color pop, but it's anti-fading so the color lasts extra long.

**My take:  **This lipstick has a pleasant smell.  It just smells like a regular lipstick, nothing fruity or little girly.  Just regular, grown-up lipstick.  I don't love the way it feels upon application.  It actually feels a little gritty.  However, the longer I wear it, the smoother it feels, and I hardly notice any grittiness after about a half hour. The color does last quite a long time, but as soon as I eat anything or drink, it start to wear away in the center of my lips.  The deep color also slightly stains my lips, which isn't a huge problem, but it does look a little patchy, since it sinks into lip lines.  Fortunately, it doesn't bleed or feather onto the skin around my lips.

Since I paid so little, I'm happy with this lipstick, but it's not a must-have.  A star for the gorgeous color, one more for the anti-fade, another for the hydration, but it loses stars when it comes to the feel and length of wear.