3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

it really works

I used to purchase expensive eye creams from Department Stores.  They helped in the prevention of fine lines around the eyes.  I decided about four years ago to buy L'Oreal's eye cream to save money.  It is a very good product and certainly more economical than the "fancy" creams that are overpriced.  I like the feel of the product when applied.  A little amount is all that is needed.  It is not greasy and does not smear my eyeliner.  It does not sting nor irritate as some creams do when several hours have passed after applying.  It works in preventing new wrinkles.  I am 57 years old and everyone tells me I look great for my age, especially in the eye area.

Expensive L'Oreal Eye Cream

Ok so I have tried so so many different anti-wrinkle creams and let me just say.. The stupid adverts with an older lady with many wrinkles buying anti-wrinkle cream is not going to help you!!! If you want to not have any wrinkles you need to start before you get them, because once you have them, they're there and not going anywhere regardless of what you put on them!

All of these companys are making a fortune over a cream which is the same as an other cream out that, it moisturizes your face, smells quite nice and is in a fancy package, usually with a fancy price tag! And Ive tried many L'oreal products and this cream is no different.

I feel quite passionate about it because its such a con! I mean how to do they really explain it working? They dont, they just come up with aload of fancy made up words which sound like they must mean someting... 'pro-retinol' and 'fiber-elastyl' ?? Yeah ok..! I dont have many wrinkles, Im just not stupid and feel they are terribly over priced and overated as they dont do anything! Once you get old, you get old! Except it and stop wasting your money!

You know it is working within a week

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

After a week of using L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream my eye lids were not as droopy and the puffy under the eyes started going away. By the next week the droopy eye lids was gone and I could see a lot better and most of the puffy under my eyes were no where as noticeable any more. After using this cream for over two months I am very happy I gave it a try. It is not to expensive to use and it works for me. I would suggest that anyone who has droopy eyelids give this a try and don't get discourage if it doesn't work in a day or two because after a week you will begin to see results and in a month you will see a whole new you.

Absorption
After putting the cream on it was absorb into my skin in a very few minutes

Doesn't Clog Pores
Did not clog my pores at all that I could tell

It took about a week before I could see any improvements but after that it had taken away all the droopy eyelids and made me realize that was part of my vision problem

Average eye moisturizer

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

I thought that this Eye Cream was good as a stand alone eye moisturizer. That is why I rated it the way that I did. It would have received a higher rating if it delivered on all of it's promises. It did moisturize the delicate skin around my eyes very well. That is the main benefit to this eye product. i think this would be a good product for someone who is not worried about fine lines, wrinkles or signs of aging. I am beginning to get fine lines around my eyes and hoped that this eye cream would help with diminishing their appearance. It did not do that for me. I also did not notice any firming or lifting of the skin around my eyes. I was happy with the level of moisture that I received by using this product but I was disappointed that it did not help with fine lines or firming skin. I think this product would be good for younger individuals or those who do not care about lines, lack of firmness, etc. This would be a great beginning product to keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay but once you have them, I do not believe this is the product to use to diminish the appearance of them.

Absorption
This eye cream absorbed very fast into my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This eye cream did not clog my pores at all.

This eye cream/moisturizer kept my delicate eye skin moisturized but I didn't notice any other benefits.

Very Effective

from Dover, DE

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

I actually bought this because I had a coupon! I'm 58 with oily skin so I am a little late coming to the eye treatment cream. I tried several products and after this one I think I found the perfect product for me. It is not oily and seems to work well on the fine lines that have sprung up. I would recommend this to anyone who has started to see the fine lines and wrinkles that come with living our lives.

Nice Cream

from Pinellas Park, FL

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

L'Oreal's Revitalift Eye Cream comes is a *tiny *tub of cream and has a mild scent. It does not leave a greasy residue, absorbs quickly, and makes my skin feel very soft. I have sensitive skin and never had a problem with this irritating it. I use it as a all-around facial moisturizer at night and solely around the eyes in the morning. Eye creams are supposed to be milder on the skin, which may be why I have never had a problem with it. It is on the expensive side and luckily a little goes a long way. I have not had breakouts, as with some other moisturizers I have used, but wash with Clinique's acne wash. I have not had any problems using this under makeup. I do not have bad "crows feet," so I cannot really comment on crease-fighting power; but, I believe it keeps my eyes moisturized enough to ward away more lines. It would be nice if were in a larger tub, I would be more prone to use is as an all-over cream more regularly.

All You Need

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

Oh, L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream, how did I ever live without you?  I'm really not sure how I did.  A few years ago, I started to notice that I was developing little tiny crows feet on the outside corners of my eyes.  I was terrified, imagining a future of horribly wrinkled skin.  So I did my research and found L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream.  It's wonderfully inexpensive compared to other eye creams and anti-aging products.  Plus, if you have a coupon and wait for it to go on sale, you'll get it for a fantastic price.  And the cream itself is just lovely.  It's very light, not too thick, but also not too watery.  And never greasy, thank goodness!  All you need is a little bit each night, so it does last a long time, which is another plus.  As for the frightening crow's feet?  Well, I haven't noticed that they are gone; they are still there.  But the good news is, they are exactly as they looked 4 years ago when I first noticed them.  They haven't gotten any deeper or more noticible!  That's a plus in my book!

loreal age defying is a very good product

from Burlington, NJ

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

i use loreal age defying eye cream and i have noticed a difference in the eye area fne lines are not as noticeable and the skin around my eyes feels better i am happy with the results so far. i would recommend this product it is not a miracle cream but you will notice a difference if they are not deep set wrinkles

24 hr

from Garland, TX

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

I am a 44 year old lady that is just starting to get somefine lines and wrinkles on my face, especially above my upper lip area and under my eyes.  I've had good results with L'Oreal RevitaLift 24 HR Repair Duo Cream.  What is it?  It is a product that will repair and protest with a SPF sunscreen of 15.  It comes in a small cranberry colored tubes, connected to one central silver colored hubin in the center.  One is marked AM Repair and the other is marked Repair PM.  The AM Repair helps hydrate the skin which with my skin it did.  The Repair PM is to restore elasticity to the skin which makes the skin tone firmer.  The AM Repair cream contains Vitamin A and is meant to revitalizal and smooth the skin.  The Repair PM cream is slightly thicker and comes out through a tiny hole in the tube.  This product is for women who have signs of aging and targets the dreaded "crows feets" and "under eye creping".  Great product!!

Expensive L'Oreal Eye Cream

from Temecula, CA

works wonderfully

from Iron Mountain, MI

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

Revita lift eye cream works wonderfully.  I put it on every morning and it firms and tightens the skin under my eyes and helps to reduce the wrinkles.  I have noticed quite a differnce in the crows feet around my eyes. The lines are beginning to decrese.

Advanced eye treatment

from League City, TX

Comments about L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream:

Loreal is a brand that you trust when it comes to making a decision on which eye cream to purchase.  The are so many to choose from, and it's hard to make a choice.  I have a sensitive and dry skin, so I have to be careful on the products that I choose at the store.  There are so many different brands to choose from.  The loreal revita lift eye cream is lightweight and not sticky.  It gives moisture all night to my dry skin.  Sometimes when it is time to go to bed at night, I am just to tired to take my make-up off and then clean, and then protect my skin.  I know if I don't take the time to take care of my skin at night, I can tell in the morning.  So I use this every night before I go to bed.  All you have to do is dab a small amount around the eye.  In the morning my skin feels moisturized and smooth.  The skin around the eye is very delicate, so it is important to take care of it every night. e