Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams, Anti-Aging Day Creams
L'Oreal Paris

from The Colony, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream:

I liked this L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream very much. This Youth cream is very lightweight and will change the texture of skin within three weeks. You skin will feel very soft and smooth. When you apply your foundation it will go on your face smoothly and evenly.

Absorption
The absorption of the L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night cream is wonderful. Within five minutes after application the cream will dissolve into your skin, without any oily feeling at all. Your makeup can be easily applied on your face with a smooth texture. It is great for day or night use.

Doesn't Clog Pores
L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night cream doesn't clog your pores. It applies very smoothly. It has a good texture without any perfume smell. You will love this product. Its very easy to use and will not clog on you. You can even carry it in your purse and take to work for fresh up.

The effectiveness of Youth Code Day/Night cream is excellent and can not be beat. If you ladies continue to use this product you will noticeably see a difference in the texture of your skin within seven to eleven days.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream moisturizes, and hydrates.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream:

I received a sample, in the mail, of L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream. The sachet contains .03 fluid ounce (1 ml). It states to use morning and evening.

I have been using other aging products for the eye area, so decided to use the Youth Code around my mouth. The lines in this area are deeper than the eye area.

I took a tiny amount of the white cream, and dabbed it around my mouth area. I liked the faint floral fragrance it had. I then applied it again just before bedtime.

As I was only doing this area, I had enough to last me a week. I compared my face to how it was, and I have to say that it was full of moisture, but very little else.

I have tried dozens of products but cannot say that any of them will bring back my 'youth'.

Absorption
Disappears quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Didn't clog my pores.

Moisturizes well. Didn't see a 'youthful' look.

• Absorption: