Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Treatments
L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Double Lifting Gel Anti-Wrinkle Treatment

L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Double Lifting Gel Anti-Wrinkle Treatment

Great firming and moisturizing product!

from Harlingen, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Double Lifting Gel Anti-Wrinkle Treatment:

I'm very pleased with the effects of this product. There are two parts of it.. the firming gel and the moisturizer. You can pump just one of them by pushing on one side, or have both come out together by pushing in the middle. I like this because at night, I don't mind using them both at the same time before bed. However, the gel is just a little sticky. So, if I use it in the morning and am going to follow it with makeup, I like to use the gel first and then follow it with the lotion, so that it's not as sticky and I can evenly apply my foundation.

Both products, the gel and moisturizer, absorb well. They absorb the best used together, or when the lotion is applied over the gel.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not noticed any problem with clogging my pores. Actually, I had a minor breakout prior to using it, and it still cleared up as I was using the product. So it definitely didn't seem to clog my pores and hinder my face clearing up.

I felt that my skin was firmer after just a couple of days of using this product. The gel seems to firm my skin well, and the lotion is light and not greasy. It seems to perfectly moisturize my skin and leave it feeling fresh.

• Absorption: