Other Mascaras:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Mascara - All Products

L'Oreal Mascara - All Products

L'Oreal So-Lo Lower Lash Mascara makes it so easy to apply.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Mascara - All Products:

I have been looking to see where I can write a review of L'Oreal So-Lo Lower Lash Mascara, and this appears to be the only place. The color I have is black.

This is a skinny mascara, and looks more the width of an eye liner. It is silver in color with black writing.

The wand is the same size, but the brush is thin, and short. It is the perfect size for lower lashes.

I have been using it, and it coats them well. I have no problem trying to angle the brush, as you often have to do, with regular size ones.

My lower lashes are nice and black, look thick, and don't smudge.

I can't remember where I bought it, but I will be hunting to try and find it again.

My lower lashes are covered well, and no smudging.

Ease of Application
Narrow, small brush, so really easy to apply.

• Ease of Application:

Makes my eyes pop!

from Charlottesville, VA

Comments about L'Oreal Mascara - All Products:

I have tried many , many mascaras. It is my one item I would not be caught outside without. I have a fair complexion and my eye lashes are blondish so they just do not show up without a helper. Loreal has a few good mascaras but this one I found to be about the best. I usually have to do 5 coats to get it as thick as I like. I can get buy with a couple of coats and still look great. I have large blue eyes and they are my focal feature so it is important that they stand out ( hides all the wrinkles!!). This mascara compliments the eye shadow I use to deepen the lids and create a much desired doe like lash. I have only had luck with water proof mascaras in getting this look before. The problem is when I would have to remove that type my eyelashes would fall out....they didn't seem to like the solutions I used to get it off. This comes off easy in soap and water yet stays all day without smearing. Love it.