Other Shampoos:
L'Oreal Kids Shampoo

L'Oreal Kids Shampoo

Pros

Cons

This is a good shampoo for kids but can irritate eyes.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

My kids have gone through many bottles of this shampoo. There are a couple great scents that my children think smell like candy. They really get a kick out of the bottle and call it their "fish shampoo." It cleans their hair really great and makes it shiny. Their hair does not get dried out and is easy to comb out afterward. They do not complain about how much it hurts and there are not nearly as many tangles in it as when I use adult shampoo. It gets bubbly very easily. I have to be careful when washing the hair around their forehead though because it still stings their eyes. They fuss about it a lot and my daughter has even been in tears, but that may have been because she had not got a nap that day. My sons hair looks nice and tussles well and works with gel quite nice.

It cleans my childrens' hair very nicely and leaves very little knots behind. It makes bath time easier. It stings eyes though so I really try to avoid getting it too close.

There are many great scents that kids love.

Loreal Kids Shampoo

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

I bought this as a last resort before having to waste money on salon products. Let me just say I'm glad I grabbed this off the shelf! My three year old has really long curly hair that knots up so bad. Nothing I have tried has worked at detangling her hair and making it easy to comb after a bath, until Loreal Kids. I just tried it tonight for the first time and the comb went through her hair like butter, for the first time she did not cry that it hurt! I got the strawberry scent and it smells amazing, a nice added bonus to the product.

Worked wonders on my daughter's curly hair. I was able to comb her hair after a bath with such ease and without causing her any pain. It rinses out very well and it is tear free so no worries if it gets in your child's eyes.

I got the strawberry scent and it smells amazing! I want to use this product too just so I can smell it on myself, it really smells that good. They have a few other scents too that smell just as good.

Great memories with this product

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

I used to use Loreal kids shampoo from a very young age. Now, my daughter uses this shampoo. There are several reasons besides just sentimental reasons. For instance, I adore all of the different scents you can choose from. I especially loved the watermelon scent. This shampoo keeps hair smelling fresh and wonderful all day long! I love when I wash my daughters hair with this shampoo. Her hair is soft for days! I also use the shampoo and it really does make your hair soft! I also love that this product is very affordable. Also you can easily access coupons for this product making it an even better buy! I also love this product because you can buy it just about anywhere. We buy ours from the grocery store. Overall this product smells great, makes your hair soft, affordable, and easily accessible!

An effective child's shampoo that I would recommend!

The scents you can choose from are all magnificent!

Burned My Daughters Eyes

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

The very last thing any mother wants to do is hurt their own children. This product made me a very angry mother. I like buying different shampoos for myself and every once in a while I allow my children to pick out their own shampoo. My daughters picked this one out. I made sure this shampoo was tear free so it would not burn their eyes because every once in a while they do get shampoo in their eyes just like any other child. I used this shampoo on my daughters for two and a half weeks before finding out it burned their eyes. The last time I used it my three year old daughter started crying out of no where in the bath tub. I thought she was upset that her sister had the toy she wanted at first. She then started to scream louder and put her hands over her eyes I then started to flush her eyes out with water. Then as she started to calm down my two year old daughter started to scream with her hands over her eyes. I then pulled the both of them out of the bath and rinsed out their eyes. After rinsing their eyes out with water what I saw next made me angry and sad to the point I started to cry. My daughters eyes were swollen and completely red there was no sign of white anywhere on their eyes. I called my doctor and he said it was safe to put a few eye drops in their eyes but before I did that I took pictures. The eye drops had soothed the burning. It took most of the redness and swelling away. After getting them back to their calm and happy selves I called L'Oreal and became the big mother bear. Come to find out this has happened to other children also. My children are not the first and I am betting they will not be the last. I explained that I had pictures and they offered to pay for hospital bills if I had any which I did not. They gave me back my money and tried to give me coupons for other child products from L'Oreal. I still have the coupons and never plan on using them.

This product burned my child's eyes. I will never use this again.

The smell was ok.

By far my favorite children's shampoo

from Texas

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

This is by far my favorite children's shampoo. I use it for both my daughters and it's amazing. First thing that I love about it is the delicious smell. It doesn't have a fake smell like you get with other children's shampoo's. I love all the scents but my current favorite and the one we are using right now is the orange mango. It leaves my girls hair smelling so sweet and delicious even after they are out of the shower. The other thing I love about this shampoo is how soft and tangle free it leaves my girls hair. My girls are very active and tend to get their hair tangled up a lot. When we tried other shampoos it was very hard to brush even when still wet right out of the shower. With this shampoo we don't ever have any issues of tangled hair. Their hair is always smelling nice, soft and tangle free. We tried it for the first time because we saw it on sale and now we will never go back to any other shampoo. This is the #1 shampoo for our girls hands down, we will always have it in our house. I highly recommend it to anyone with little girls who are active and have long hair.

My children and I love it.

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

I grew up using this shampoo and have now started using it on my children because of how wonderful I think the shampoo is. It's fun shaped, gets them clean, and smells great.

the shampoo works great. It also always leaves their hair shiny and soft all day long. Both of my children have different hair and it has never left it greasy or stringy looking.

I can always still smell the shampoo the next day after washing my kids hair. I love when they still have the fresh clean smell the next day.

Kids love it!

from Kansas City, Missouri

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

My kids to decided to grow up on me and insisted that I buy them some other kind of shampoo besides the baby shampoo that I was consistently buying. I took them with me shopping one day and this brand immediately popped out and they insisted that I buy it for them. Honestly, I was very skeptical at first if it would be any good since I'm normally out to try new products, but it turned out to work wonders on my kids hair. It makes it so much more softer than it ever was before using the Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. One day I ran out of my own normal brand and broke down to use this shampoo and it worked well when I needed it too! I would recommend this brand to everyone who has difficult children who sometimes don't like to wash their hair as it's always easy on their eyes.

Works great at keeping dandruff away, and my child's hair is always very soft.

My kids find the smell of the shampoo wonderful, with a great variety to chose from.

Not a good kids shampoo, waste of money.

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

This shampoo is a huge waste of money. I bought it for my children, one of whom has thick curly hair, the other who has thin straight hair. It didn't work for either of them. It hardly foamed up at all, and left both of them with hair that didn't quite look clean. The scents were very artificial, which almost made me leave the shampoo in the store in the first place, and I so wish I had! Typically when I buy the girls shampoo I use it as least once to dry it out (I also have thick curly hair). This shampoo left my hair feeling unbelievably dry and tangled. After letting each of the kids use it once, and finding it didn't do anything better for them I immediately threw it out. My other complaint is that it isn't tear free. My younger daughter howled when just a small amount got into her eye, and the eye remained red for more than an hour after her shower. Save your money and your children's eyes, and skip this product.

Kid love it

from las vegas, nv

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

My kids love the colorful bottles of these shampoos. Each color also has a different scent. They all smell so good and fresh. My seven year old just recently has started to.want to take showers and wash his hair himself. The first experience with this was a nightmare. He got the kids shampoo we were using at the time all in his eyes. I did nit think it would hurt him because it was a so called tear free shampoo. He screamed so loud i thought he was seriously hurt. So i asked around about kids shampoos. A few people recommended this one to me. It was pretty inexpensive so i decided i would give it a shot. All the showers with this shampoo have wemt smoothly. I hzve even used this shampoo at times in a pinch. My hair was soft and smelled nice all day. My sons cowlicks are kept tame and he never has tangled hair. This is the best kids shampoo that i have found. The kids love it too.

Smells great

Tangles? You gotta try L'Oreal Kids!!

from Hampton, GA

Comments about L'Oreal Kids Shampoo:

My daughter has long fine hair, read: prone to tangles!! We've tried many 2-in-1's or separate shampoo and conditioners. (Aussie's Deeeep 3 minute miracle is great!) I'll spend the extra money for L'Oreal Kids shampoo, for the detangler alone! Of course, it's tear free and it smells great, there are also characters that the kids like. Madagascar, Toy Story, etc--it makes it fun when the label is fun. I'm a sucker for a pretty label too, so it's no surprise my kids are!

Having the detangler included, definitely beats the spray detangler. For one, the spray can be sticky and can give the hair a greasy look. Also, for it to work, sometimes you need to use A LOT. With this shampoo, just one good lather and it's easy to brush wet. Anyone with a 2 year old with long hair will love it. It's even better than Johnson & Johnson (and I love the No More Tears!) when it comes to long hair.

This shampoo has a detangler added, not just conditioner. Perfect for fine, tangle prone hair.

All scents are fun and smell yummy!