Other Shampoos:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Shampoo

L'Oreal Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Shampoo

great product for colored hair care

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about L'Oreal Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Shampoo:

i love all kerastase products and this one is no different.  i go back and forth with my hair color throughout the seasons and everytime i go back blonde, i make sure to use this product.  when my hair is in a really fragile state from being over worked by chemicals, i make sure to use this product (among other kerastase products) to make sure my hair gets back to its glorious, healthy self.  if you have darker hair that is pretty healthy, id go with something cheaper.  but if you are a steady blonde or just recently went back to blonde then this product is worth the price....trust me!!! kerastase quality is worth the price!!

Thermo-Reactive Shampoo is Protective But Expensive

from Cheboygan, MI

Comments about L'Oreal Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Shampoo:

This Kerastase shampoo is labeled Kerastase Nutritive  Bain Nutri-Thermique, which apparently translates to Thermo-Reactive Intensive Nutrition Shampoo. Whew! I can't even think about trying to read the back of the bottle. The tiny print is about 5 liner per half inch. So I'm reviewing on what I see, not what is promised, because I honestly have no idea.

My hair stylist suggested this shampoo, as my hair color was going wonky way too fast. I was using sulfate-free shampoos made for color treated hair and was still seeing unwanted changes in color. It is very expensive. I don't know what came over me when I purchased this, because it's about twice the price that I would normally pay for a great shampoo. I don't care for the smell, it is somewhat medicinal. It also isn't quick to lather. However, it does seem to protect my hair and it seems to keep the color true.  I also find that I only shampoo every other day when I use both the shampoo and conditioner from this line. It is a nice product, but as pricey as it is I'll have to have a conversation with myself before I make the decision to repurchase or not.