Other Powders:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Powder - Natural Buff #662

L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Powder - Natural Buff #662

Infallible is the best powder out there!

from Thousand Oaks, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Powder - Natural Buff #662:

L'oreal Infallible face powder is the best powder I have used. It is light on my skin and does not clog my pores or cause breakouts. It hides any blemish well. I use #668 natural beige. I always keep this powder in my purse when I am on the go, and it is one of the best parts of my makeup case. It goes on smooth and does not look fake like many powders do. I also really like that it has a 20SPF sunscreen because I spend a lot of time out on the sun and my face burns easily. I like how long the powder lasts me, which makes it easier to pay for, but I still think it is a little expensive, but it is amazing quality. It is a must have for anyone's makeup routine. The applicator inside lasts and does not fall apart, and it also has a hand little mirror, although it can be awkward to use if you don't get the mirror to sit right. If you use any other powder, stop right now and swtich to Infallible right away!

finally! easy to blend, light feeling, looks good

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Powder - Natural Buff #662:

i have a very hard time finding powder that i can use without liquid foundation under it - something that does not feel or look heavy.  found it!  it blends better than 'tru blend' and looks light and natural on.  it is not heavy feeling or looking.  i love it!