Other Eyeshadows:
L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades

L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades

Pros

Cons

Stunning pigments HIP and sexy for creative looks

L'oreal HIP eye shadows are beautiful. The pigments are as bold and interesting as those MAC makes. The only difference I find between the two products is HIP eye shadows do not stay on all day. You need to re-apply once or twice throughout the day. I have not had any problems with irritation with this product. Eye make application is my favorite creative art, and seeing as I don't have the money for MAC, I use these L'Oreal shadows every day. Some of the duo's are not perfect colors together, but it's easy to mix and match because they are so affordable. They allow me to have fun  at a low cost.  I would highly recommend this product.

I was up all night in pain for three nights from this stuff

When HIP first came out wth their eyeshadow duos, I was ecstatic.  The colors looked amazing and the intensity thrilled me.I ran out at the first BUY ONE GET ONE FREE and purchased the duo called something like Spirit.  It had two blues in it- a Sapphire type blue.I put on a nice heavy eyeshadow base to protect my eyes and put on the shadow as soon as I got a chance.  The look was fantastic and I was so happy.About a half hour later, right as I was snapping photos to show my makeup friends online, my eyes started to burn.  After a few more minutes my eyes began to water terribly and then the burning increased.Quickly I ran into the bathroom and washed it off, but the damage was done.I have had light reactions occasionally to certain eyeshadows and products, but I have never had ANYTHING this HORRIBLE.Through the night, my eyes began to be in so much pain that I could not sleep.  The best way I can describe it is to say that it was like having a severe migraine on the eyelid!This extreme pain lasted for three days before I could sleep again.No matter what I did the pain would not go away for those three days.About three weeks later, I began to experience my eyelids peeling on the outside.  Every three weeks or so they would peel for about 6 months, each time getting lighter and lighter in the peeling until all of that old skin had been renewed.I know that it was the HIP shadow, because I tried it on a small patch of skin again and within minutes it started to burn so I took it right off before damage would be done.HOW DID LOREAL RESPOND?I sent a very upset letter to LOREAL TWICE and I did not even get a reply.  From that point on, I buy few things from LOREAL, except for lip products now and then.The complete lack of concern by Loreal over and over on this has turned me off of that company in many ways, which is too bad, because I used to be a good customer of theirs.

Nice quality drug store shadow

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

I find that the HIP products generally do have nice pigmentation and a unique color selection, though they are pricey for drug store products and still aren't 100% above drug store quality. With some of the colors you can experience a lot of fallout. They are very pretty though and you can build them very easily.

Smooth Pigmented shadows :)

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

My sister gave a gold and green HIP duo to me a while back and I completely fell in love with it. I loved the fact that the shadows very pigmented and were easy to blend and work with. I went ahead a got another duo with purple/pink shades. Still use them very often and carry them in my purse for touch ups. Definitely try them.

Great shadows

from Adelanto, CA

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

I really like these eyeshadows, they are really worth the price that you pay for them, especially since you get two eyeshadows in one. I love the pigmentation on them the most, the color is so pigmented and vibrant on them like if they were high end eyeshadows! And they do last all day long which I love, they have a great selection of colors to choose from and the price is not very expensive. They have two in one which is good because they both go together so it makes it easier to do your makeup. The eyeshadows doesnt really have too much fall out either, no more then usual. they have them at every drug store and they are usually on sale which I love. I have a few of them and would buy them again.

LOVE!

from Winston, MO

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

I would recommend this product if you want a bold, bright color that lasts! The eyeshadow is so silky and I have never used primer and it will last until I remove it.
I love it, I won't use anything else!

L'Oreal HiP Studio Duos are Beautiful!

from San Tan Valley, AZ

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

This eyeshadow has vibrant color!  It stays on all day  without having to reapply.  There is no caking or smudging.  It is easy to apply and not alot has to be used to get the look you want.  The  price is great and it will last a while. The only set back is I wish there was more than 2 in a pack.

colorful

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

I love this color!! All the new eye shadows that Loreal is coming out with,is terrific.I like the two tones,where you can have dark color and base.Some places will help you add, that extra flare that you need.I needed that extar help,my eyes are great looking now.I blend and smear and dah dah instant beauty.Well pretty colors anyway

Fantastic color combos!

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

I absolutely love the interesting color combos. I am experimenting with different looks. Love the blendability and staying power of this eye shadow. Have used the concentrated shadow dues and the metallic shadow duos. This to me has great intensity of color but not as intense as it looks like it would be. I do use eye shadow brushes to apply to get the best application. Also use it wet with a slanted eye liner brush as my eye liner on top of a similiar colored eye pencil.

Very Vibrant

from Greenville, SC

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

I love the L'Oreal HiP shadow duos. They are so vibrant, colorful, and last all day long. They have just enough shimmer. I love that it has a lid and a crease color that compliment eachother perfectly. There is plenty of colors to choose from. Your eyes are sure to stand out and be noticed and complimented by everyone!

love the intense color

from Superior, CO

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

just as advertised, the HIP colors are very intense.  i usually use the dark shade as a lid liner applied with a thin brush and the lighter shade to shadow the rest of my eyelid.  it stays on all day.

for the artistic, you can really do a lot of creative coloring.  the powder can be applied as darkly as a liquid liner, or more softly as a highlighter.

Hip Metallic Shadow Duo

from Victorville, CA

Comments about L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Bright Shadow Duos - All Shades:

I truly love these eyeshadows. They are so pigmented and give excellent coverage. What you see is what you get. It's well worth the money. It goes on so easy and blends easy. It has lasting power, meaning it last all day long. I didn't have any problems with creasing.