3.9
L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

3.9

• Ease of Application:

Loreal Go 360 Clean works better for ALL skin types, Go 360!

I am twenty, and needless to say my acne was a bother. My pores were huge and I could never find a cleanser that works and didn't tear up my skin. Well I'm shopping one day and decide I would try this new cleanser from Loreal that I had been hearing about. Loreal Go 360 Clean. That night I tried it out. The Soft bristle scrubblet that comes with the cleanser felt Amazing, the cleanser felt fresh on my face. No burning,no itching, NO SIDE EFFECTS! After the first use my skin looked ten times healthier, my pores looked visibly smaller. As i continued to use it my face cleared up, after a week of use my acne had diminished to maybe one or to small blemishes. With in the first bottle my skin is now smooth and acne free, my pores are no longer noticable, and my skin is much healthier. I would recommend Loreal Go 360 Clean to any one, from pre-teens to great grandmothers, Go 360 Clean works!

3725C293-A938-488A-0818-147379F8D28F

Smells fabulous, poor reducing qualities overstated

So, I saw a commercial on TV for this new product, L'Oreal Go Clean 360 Facial Cleanser. The commercial promises "noticeably smaller pores" because it has a scrublet that cleans deep down. Later that week, I found a coupon for this very same product in my weekly newspaper, so I decided to give it a go.I bought the orange variety, as it promised even more exfoliating qualities than the original green bottle. Now I must admit, I was excited about this scrublet. As promised, it is in fact, super soft. And it does feel like it is cleaning deep down in your pores. However, I've been using the product for over two weeks now, and my pores are not any noticeably smaller. And in fact, the pores on my nose, which I most worry about, are not any noticeably cleaner, they still seem to retain dirt and sweat. And another negative, is that this product leaves my face REALLY dried out, and I don't like to wear moisturizer over night for the most part, but this product often leaves me feeling like I have to. However, my face does feel really clean immediately after using this product. It almost stings, but in a good way, which makes you feel like the product is working as promised, and it does in fact clean you. However, it does not follow up on it's promises of smaller pores and no more trapped dirt and sweat.

However, there is one final plus for this product, in that it smells wonderful, like apricots, which I love.

good face wash for multiple skin types

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• Acne-Prone Skin
    • All Skin Types
    • Combination Skin
    • Daily Use
    • Dry Skin
    • Oily Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

When it comes to face washes I try to always get good quality washes that are reasonably priced. I don't like to use washes that dry out my face, or that make the skin on my face feel tight. I also look for a wash that can handle all of my skin changes that depend on the season or wether. In the summer my face tends to feel greasy and in the winter my skin is super dry. I need a wash that can work well no matter what my skin is doing. This wash is Definately it! I can use it when my skin is feeling dry, and after I wash my face feels nice and smooth and soft. I never feel like I need to use a moisturizer after using the 360 clean wash which is nice. I get out of the shower and feel like I have already applied lotion to my face. I also need a wash that can combat my oily skin, without making my skin feel stripped of it's natural moisture. This is one of the few washes I can use all year long without negative effects on my face. It is widely available at most grocery stores and pharmacies. I like the price and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts quite a while. I also love the rubber scrubber that comes in the bottle. Its excelent for gently washing your whole face. the bristles are rubber and it feels great on even the sensitive parts of my face. I like how clean my face feels after using this wash with the included scrubber. I recommend this wash for every face type, even oily or sensitive types. This wash works great without breaking the bank and is even gentle enough for daily use. I accidentally clicked that I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with this brand but I am not and was unable to unclick it. I think this wash is one of the best I've tried and I will definately continue to use it because it works so well and is very fairly priced for the results you get. I also noticed a reduction of my pore size, and the amount of breakouts I was having. Everyone should give this wash a try, and even the other washes by this brand work well too.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I buy this product over and over

from NC

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
    • Gentle
    • Improves Skin Texture
    • Leaves Clean Feel
    • Moisturizing
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

• Dry Skin
      • Oily Skin
      • Sensitive Skin

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

This product was amazing it works Everytime it makes me face very clean and it feels amazing it gets rid of all of the dirt and grease

I love this wash

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

I use this facial scrub in the shower on a very regular basis. I love the scrubbing brush that comes with the bottle and that it features a special spot for it to be stored when not in use. The facial scrub is great on my acne issues and easy to use in the shower. This facial wash creates a nice full, thick lather for great cleaning effectiveness with just a small pea size amount of gel. I does create a slight tingling feeling on my face when I use it but I assume that is from the small percentage of acne medication included in the facial cleanser. It is a little pricey, but overall worth it since one bottle lasts me a couple months at a time. The only thing about it lasting so long and using it in the shower is that the brush can grow mold or mildew. I have had this happen twice so far but it has nothing to do with the product itself. Our house does not have central air circulation so our bathroom is more prone to moisture than others.

• Ease of Application:

I didn't personally like it

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

This product claimed to make my pores look smaller and that's why I tried it. I ended up with two bottles because a friend tried it and didn't like it, so she gave me her almost full bottle after I had already bought one. It had a light scent that didn't smell too bad, but it wasn't super appealing either. Your supposed to rub it into your face with the little scrubber it comes with, but I'm not sure how much that helped. It feels somewhat like the bristles of a soft toothbrush. The scrub itself wasn't harsh at all. It removed any concealer or powder I had on my face, but it was not successful in removing any of my eye make-up. It did make my face softer, but after two bottles, I saw no improvement in my pores or acne. I don't personally like washing my face with a scrub anyway. I would rather use a wash that lathers. The price was cheap and it did last a while, but I just don't think I would buy it again. There is much better products out there. I would be open to trying the other L'Oreal go 360 products that are not a scrub though.

• Ease of Application:

Works great for body wash!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

I get acne really bad during the summer months, and it is extremely bad on my chest and on my back. I tried for so long to find different body washes to try and stop the acne, but nothing seemed to clear it up and I was sick of having to look at it. I had a friend who recommended that I tried this as she used it and had a lot of success with it. It is great because it is not a lot more expensive than a normal body wash and I can use it over my whole body, even on my face. I just put it on my wash rag and then I lather it up and use it like I would use any normal body wash, it has a great smell and even little beads inside of it that help to exfoliate your skin and make it feel nice and refreshed. It only took about two weeks and nearly all of the acne had cleared up. I now use this year round and have found I never or very rarely have any acne on my back and my chest, it has made a huge difference. It leaves my skin nice and smooth, looking great, and even smelling fantastic.

Removes acne fast.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

The combination of the exfoliating beads and salicylic acid make this a fast acne treatment.I've gotten rid of a breakout within a week using this twice a day.It does not dry my skin so it is safe to use more than once a day.
      The second best feature of this scrub is how much it lathers.A dime sized squirt of it gives me a sudsy lather.It feels refreshing and I can feel it deep cleaning.The apricot beads are very effective at sloughing away grimy skin.I see an immediate difference.The beads are fine and work deep within the pores it seems.They do this without scratching my skin or leaving it raw and irritated.

I sometimes use it as a makeup remover.Certainly no replacement for make up remover products.It works great on light makeup.It has somewhat of a creamy consistency so isn't effective for heavy makeup.
      One thing though.The scent is quite peculiar.A mix between citrus and mint.I don't favor the scent much.

Leaves Skin Feeling Deep Clean

from Va

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

I needed a facial cleanser that would clean deep down in the pores and I have found a cleanser that does exactly that. L'OREAL Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub is a cleanser that I have fallen in love with. It has a gritty sand like substance in the soap that scrubs deep down inside the pores and washes away dirt and makeup. When I'm using it I pay special attention to my chin and around my nose where oil tends to build up. After using it only one time I could see a visible difference in my skin. Any oil that had built up was washed away from the exfoliating substance in this facial soap. My skin felt smooth and fresh, my pores were unclogged and dead skin washed away. I can use this facial cleanser daily but I skip a day here and there because my skin will dry out a little. It has a great citrus scent that wakes me up in the morning when I wash my face. It comes with this neat handheld rubber tool that helps clean the face, I prefer using my fingertips because I feel like I can get down in my pores better but I can see where it can be helpful. This is an overall great facial cleanser that cleans deep down.

Cleans deep down with the help of exfoliating beads, leaves my skin feeling very clean.

Ease of Application
      Since it has the sand like substance be careful around the eyes, but overall it's very easy to apply and wash off.

Great citrus scent.

• Ease of Application:

Love that it comes with a little scrubby tool to assist you.

from West Virginia

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

This does a good job of cleaning and invigorating my skin. It gets rid of most of my makeup and all the dirt, oil, and sweat from the day. It doesn't exfoliate on its own as a product but certain bottles come with a tool attached to the bottle that you can use to apply product to and scrub your face. The brittles are rubber so it's very gently, yet strong to scrub your T zone and entire face with. It does a good job exfoliating gently on my cheeks and strongly on my nose and chin where I need it most. The facewash perks my skin and mind up because it has a very nice scent and tingle with it. I've tried several of their washes and they don't overdry but they do make my face feel a little tighter after using them, but it's a good kind of tightness. It's barely noticeable but it is still a good feeling.

This product does get my skin clean and when using the scrubbing tool that comes with it, it does a good job of exfoliating. It helps keep pores clear and skin clean so breakout don't occur but I notice it doesn't do a lot as far as fighting acne. It gets your face clean and the skin the acne is on, it also dries and tightens a little, but as far as being a facewash that fights acne, this one isn't really that powerful.

Ease of Application
      It is easy to use, but you do have to apply to your hands and lather on your face, then get your tool off the bottle and wet it and use it. It's very simple but it takes a few steps. You can wash without the tool, but it doesn't exfoliate or feel as nice without it.

I really enjoy the scent of this wash. All of their washes have great scents. They are invigorating on the skin and to the mind. Also, a must for me, it doesn't stay on my skin so I don't smell like face wash all day or taste like face wash kisses.

• Ease of Application:

Loreal Go 360 Clean works better for ALL skin types, Go 360!

from Plant City, FL

drys my skin so bad

Comments about L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub:

I don't have really sensitive skin but this product dried my face out real bad. In less than 3 days I have discovered my skin is peeling around my mouth, forehead, nose and chin! And my acne isn't clearing up at all! :( very depressing.

It doesn't work for me at all and I have been using almost 2 weeks. Plus it dried my skin out horribly.

Ease of Application
      Its easy to apply and I like. The scrunny that comes with it! :)

It smells good. I like it.