Other Hair Colorings:
L'Oreal

L'Oreal Frost & Design

Pros

• Natural look (3)

• New look (3)

Great Results

L'Oreal Frost and Design is the best thing next to paying high prices at the salon to get my hair frosted. I use the L'Oreal Frost and Design Champagne. I have light brownish-blonde hair. I am not looking for dramatic highlights when I use this product. I like subtle frosted layers throughout my hair. I don't use a cap, I just pick chunks of hair and apply the frost where I think it will look best. This frosting kit is extremely easy to apply and the wait time is short and acceptable for a busy mother of five. It only takes a few moments to apply then I leave it on for twenty five minutes, then rinse. I love the results and I think the price can't be beat. The toner really makes a difference. I take it in and use it in the shower so I don't stain my bathroom floor. L'Oreal Frost and Design is definitely a great product and I recommend it to anyone that either knows what they want and needs it priced cheaper than salons, and also to those that might want to experiment with different shades. This is temporary, which is convenient if the color doesn't turn out as intended.

Unbelievably disappointed

I was extremely disappointed after purchasing L'Oreals Frost & Design. I always color my hair at home and have used similar highlighting products in the past, so I expected this one to meet or surpass my expectations. Boy, was I wrong! Unfortunately I never even got to actually use the product! The cap that comes with it was so cheap and of poor quality that the ties ripped as soon as I tried to tie it under my chin. This obviously made it very difficult to pull the hair through, but I did my best. I held the cap close to my head and tried to pull hair through with the other. Once again, this failed miserable! Every time I tried to pull my hiar through the holes, the holes would rip open, pulling a very large amount of hair through. Sometimes, it would just end up creating a huge knot of hair that was half way in and half way out of the cap. This was so severe that I actually broke a comb trying to get the knots out of my hair and my poor head felt bruised for 2 days! You might think this was just becuase I was not doing it right, but like I said, I have used products just like this many times before and never had this problem!

I would buy this over and over again , it's the best.

from Cheraw , South Carolina

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Great Color
  • Natural Look

Cons

• Smells Bad
  • Time Consuming

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

You have to have like brown or black hair maybe red but seriously darker hair works better and then you can do either lots of highlights or not much depending on how you want your hair.

• Temporary

Turned hair brassy

from indianapolis, in

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Not Messy

Cons

• Ineffective

• To Keep On Hand

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

I followed directions but when i put this in my hair, it turned a brassy color and made it real dry.

Great product

from South haven,mi

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Great Color
  • Natural Look

Cons

• Smells Bad
  • Time Consuming

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

I love this stuff! It comes out everytime perfectly! This is the only high lighting product that I use to do my hair. I have used this for 10 years no joke! I'm always getting compliments on my hair. The only bad thing I can say is it is time consuming for me because I have long thick hair and I pull my hair through all the holes in the cap. Other then that I very highly recommend this!

• Demi-Permanent

♥ ♥

from egypt

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Long-Lasting
  • Natural Look

• Graying Hair

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

I've been hesitant before using it, but I am struck by much
    After application, give me the same color which an explosive product was light on my hair did not cause Bsagoh or trichorrhexis
    And lasted for a long time on my hair
    I am very happy with this product

• Semi-Permanent
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The frosting kit was amazing for my hair type and the price.

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

I am very pleased with the results from the frosting kit that I purchased. Usually it takes more than one application to make the results from a kit really show up in my hair. I have very thick, stubborn hair. This product is terrific for the price!!

Excellent Application time and results!

Great Results

from Columbus, OH

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

I have been coloring my own hair at home for several years. I recently tried this product to add some highlights in an attempt to disguise some of the natural gray in my hair as it grows back out. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with this product. It is inexpensive, covers even the most resistant grey in my hair, and doesn't damage it. In fact, my hair is easier to manage for about two weeks after application of product.

The base color worked very well, and only took one application. I also found that the color came out very close to what it was supposed to. Unlike other products that have left my medium brown hair with a distinctly purplish tint. The highlights sometimes take a second coat, but this may be because I try for blonde highlights, on medium brown hair.

Ease of Application
    This coloring is quick to apply, and doesn't have to stay on as long as many other products I have tried. It is a lot faster than going to a salon.

No need for the salon!

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

This is a great hair color to use, it works, it's inexpensive, and easy to use. Plus, it's cheaper than going to the salon!

The only hair color that I would buy. I trust this brand because it really does work. I get the highlights that I want without the fake feel..it doesn't look trashy and it doesn't ruin or damage your hair.

Ease of Application
    It is very easy to use..It comes with a set of paper instructions as well as instructions on the box. It also comes with all the materials you need including gloves!!! It is very simple.

effective highlighting kit

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

I bought this kit twice before. I tried the dip-dye highlight look,and it worked just fine with this highlighting kit.I got a nice shade of honey blonde.My hair is really dark brown,and I have a hard time getting a nice shade of blonde with at home dye kits.It is really effective on my dark hair without getting that brassy orange color.

Cheap

Comments about L'Oreal Frost & Design:

I was not happy at all with the results. I had to go out and purchase another product to cover up and it damaged my hair and wasted my time and money. I ended up purchasing Revlon and it was much much better. L'Oreal has seriously been disappointing in recent years!

If you like yellow or orange hair then go for it/

Ease of Application
    Oh yeah real easy to apply.