4.8
Other Shampoos:
L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.

L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.

4.8

It really does reconstruct your hair.

from Torrance, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.:

It's hard to be loyal to just one shampoo brand, but after using L'oreal Everstrong Reconstruct shampoo, it's harder not to be! I didn't think I'd like this shampoo so much having used so many other shampoos before and thinking that my hair is a lost cause.

My hair is unmanageably wavy, and really gets frizzy with the slightest humidity. Not only does my hair look unhealthy and damaged, but it also looks dull and lifeless. After using this shampoo though, it feels like my hair is gaining new life (even if my hubby keeps on telling me that hair is dead.) My hair still gets frizzy, but now it doesn't look as dull and damaged. It actually looks healthier and shinier! I even get less breakage now. Maybe it's the sulphate-free formula... Whatever it is, it really works!

Having said all those good things, the only con that I could think of for this product is how difficult it is to squeeze the shampoo out of the tube. That's a slight set back I'm willing to go through for the quality of shampoo I'm getting though.

The best shampoooooo

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.:

I recieved this as a sample. Oh my gosh was it incrediable! At first when i used the shampoo I thought i had grabbed the conditioner because its more thicker and creamer. The smell is like a minty cleasy smell. Really thick so you dont have to use alot. Normally in the sample packs you have to use the whole amount which I did and shouldt of. But all you need is like a dime size. And my hair is past my shoulders so I have alot of hair!! It lathered up soooo thick and soapy i was amazed!!! The conditioner the same way of course not as thick and soapy but you could feel it in your hair. And afterwards I was given a leave on conditioner that came with the sample. It wasnt thick but waterish like, went on my hair didnt feel greasy or anything. My hair felt as if I had left a salon and they washed it for me. I was seriously amazed on how this left my hair looking so shiny and fresh. Def. found my new shampoo!!!!!!

Very nice

from East Lansing, MI

Comments about L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.:

I got this because I liked the overnight product so much. It helped my hair strengthen so much especially after trying things from Sally's which did not work! Not a lot comes out at once, which can be kind of annoying. The smell is the same as the other Everstrong - rosemary and mint. Smells natural ;'). The shampoo it self is especially creamy, almost like a rich soap or a conditioner. That is very nice for shampoo. The lather is kind of creamy too. It lathers nice for those at all worried about sulfate free products - no difference. The thickness has nothing to do with the lack of sulfates. Hair feels nice, same as any other product, after rinsing. I like the way my hair looks after styling. Nothing extremely special, but it looks nice and a bit healthier. I hope it is helping to strengthen my hair, I haven't noticed anything very much though. For that I am not sure I wiill buy more but I will decide after using more of this bottle. I LOVE all the vegan/sulfate free/no animal testing aspects of this, although sulfate free doesn't always mean its good for your hair.

Love, love, love it!

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.:

I wasn't sure I bought the idea of shampoo "repairing" my hair, but this product changed my mind. I love how it smells, the way it lathers, and especially how my hair feels after I use it. It's got a natural fragrance, which to me sometimes means that it's gentle (too gentle to really clean?), but my hair feels clean, smells clean and IS clean and feels stronger. I have found that I don't have to shampoo as often with EVERSTRONG, either. The chemical combination and ingredients seem to be the right recipe for my hair type -- I definitely love using it and will continue to buy Loreal Everstrong in the future. I really like pairing it with the conditioner, too -- seems to keep my color true, hair is silky, strong, not-staticky, full of body and volume. I would love to see other hair styling products like mousse, gel, etc. under this same brand -- seems like a high-quality product for a really good price. Love it.

New Lease on Life for My Curls

from Reseda, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.:

Loreal's Everstrong Reconstruct Shampoo (and Conditioner) is a seriously excellent product.  Here's why:  it actually delivers its promise and it does so for a very reasonable price.   My hair feels healthier; it's softer, easier to manage and frankly, it seems thicker and healthier.  I have a lot of curly hair. This product has really improved the condition of my locks.  Also, I believe this line is earth friendly (they don't add those chemicals that make shampoo foam).  The product smells DIVINE - clean, fresh and subtle.  You need to pick up a bottle of this stuff.  Seriously, do yourself a favor and give it a try and you will be just as surprised as I was to fall in love with shampoo from the drug store.

Amazing Shampoo!

from Cranston, RI

Comments about L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.:

I first tried Loreal Everstrong Shampoo and Conditioner this summer and fell in love with it.  They are a little more expensive than other shampoos and conditioners but they are definitely worth it!  Together they make my hair feel strong, clean, healthy, and soft.  When applying the shampoo, I have noticed that a little goes a **long** way!  This is awesome because I have to use less which means it will take longer to run out!  Even a little bit of shampoo will transform your hair into a thick lather.  The conditioner is the same way, minus the lather, but  you don't need a lot to get the job done.  I will definitely use this product again since it makes my hair feel so good and it lasts so long. I would recommend this product to anyone who asked me about it, I already do!  If you look out for deals at drugstores you can usually find the shampoo and conditioner on sale, and not that expensive.

One of the best I have used

from Greenwood, IN

Pros

Cons

Comments about L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.:

I received a sample size product in the mail when it was first being introduced into stores. After using it only one time, I was amazed at the quality. The first thing I noticed was that it contained no sulfates. Sulfates are typically used in shampoos to create a lather and tend to strip the hair of its essential oils. Upon using, I fell inlove with the scent. This product contained rosemary and mint. It was very clean and invigorating, to say the least. This product made my very long hair feel like it hasn't in a long time after trying numerous other products. My hair was soft, tangle free, and felt stong and healthy. I have since purchased the full sized product. Price was somewhat high from what I usually pay, but most places have this item on sale.

great for every hair type

from Reseda, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Everstrong Recontruct Shampoo 8.5 Oz.:

I recently tried everstrong reconstruct shampoo and I could tell the difference in my hair after only one use. I have thin brittle hair and now I can feel the shampoo strenthening my hair and repairing the damage. I would reccomend this product to anyone.