3.5
L'Oreal
L'Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Intense Smoothing Shampoo

L'Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Intense Smoothing Shampoo

3.5

The best shampoo I've found so far!

Comments about L'Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Intense Smoothing Shampoo:

I have coarse, wavy hair that falls just past my shoulders. On a regular day, my hair gets pretty frizzy and I have fly-aways everywhere- of course, humid Georgia summers don't make matters any better. This shampoo helps to calm my frizzy hair, and when I blow dry and flat iron my hair after washing and conditioning my hair, I have very little frizz remaining.

Other reviewers have touched on this shampoo's thick consistency. This is a downside of the shampoo, but I make sure to only use about a nickel-size amount and work it through my hair. I don't think this is really a shampoo I would use to deep clean my hair. I find that if I use too much, it's difficult to wash it all out and my hair gets weighed down.

In winter, my scalp tends to get very dry and I get a lot of white flakes because of it. If I use this shampoo every other day, my scalp doesn't get more irritated; however, if I use the EverSleek shampoo daily and really scrub it into my scalp, my scalp gets even dryer.

The scent is fresh, but light enough not to irritate you if you are sensitive to scents.

L'Oreal needs to go back to basics with their EverSleek shampoo.

from New Port Richey, FL

I was lucky enough to get free samples of the L'Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Intense Smoothing line of products. Today I am reviewing the shampoo.

I opened the 0.34 fluid ounce (10 ml) sachet, and headed into the shower stall. I got under the shower so my hair was really wet.

I then squeezed the shampoo into my other hand. I loved the light floral fragrance. Out came a white liquid, similar to a lotion. I rubbed my hands together, and applied it to my hair. I made sure that it went from root to ends. I actually struggled to get a really good lather with it.

I left it on while I shaved my legs, and then rinsed it off. I used one of my conditioners, for color treated hair, so it wouldn't look brassy.

My hair didn't look any better than using a cheap brand, or a generic brand. It just did an average job for me.

I will try the conditioner with a good quality shampoo, and see if that is any better.

My hair was clean, but nothing to shout about.

I loved the faint floral fragrance.