3.4

3.4

Pumps up your hair!

from Dallas, GA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Volume Shampoo:

If you are looking for clean hair with lots of volume, I would recommend L'Oreal Everpure Volume Shampoo. It gets rid of the slimy, dirty feeling of oily hair and gives it a gentle lift. It looks clean, feels clean and your hair isn't laying flat on your head like it does with some shampoos. The only thing I have found is that it can over clean your hair if you use it too often. It can actually dry it out. If you use it once a week, you are fine. There is one thing I really don't like about it, the smell. It's almost like medicine. It reminds me of how Head and Shoulders used to smell before they changed it. It almost stinks. It doesn't linger in your hair though. It's just that when you are using it, it smells kinda weird. It is very effective at cleansing so maybe it has something to do with that. I normally use the "color me happy" shampoo by Herbal Essence and then use this shampoo once a week to get rid of any build up I may have.

Leaves a Greasy Residue

from Boston, MA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Volume Shampoo:

I was excited to try L'Oreal EverPure Volume Shampoo. I have long, fine, color treated hair, so I am always on the lookout for a product that is sulfate free and light. I do not want a product that will weigh my hair down. L'Oreal EverPure volume shampoo seemed great at first. It smelled ok (not great) and seemed to rinse clean. After about a month, though, my hair started to look greasy, dull, and limp. My hair was weighed down and had a waxy texture. I was using the EverPure conditioner as well as the shampoo. I spoke to my hair dresser who told me to try a cleansing shampoo once a week to eliminate buildup. I started doing that, but did not notice any improvement in my hair. My hair fell flat (flatter than usual) and looked dark and dingy. My hair dresser had to use 3 different purifying treatments on my hair to get rid of the waxy buildup. She said other customers were experiencing similar problems with L'Oreal products. I stopped using it and would not recommend it. There are better sulfate free "natural" hair care products on the market.

Failry impressed with EveryPure Volume Shampoo

from Cleburne, TX

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Volume Shampoo:

I recently purchased the L'Oreal EverPure Volume Shampoo and Conditioner and am fairly impressed.  I was wanting to try the sulfate free not so much for color protection but more to help prevent my blonde (by salon stylist) hair from turning so brassy.  I used the shampoo with the conditioner so I honestly can't say it was all the shampoo but so far I am pleased with how it makes my hair feel and look.  The only thing I really dislike is the smell.  It says in the description on the back of the product that it has certain extracts for fragrance but I think that it smells exactly like Barbasal shave cream, too manly for me but I can deal.  Anyways, by the time you use a styling product and use perfume it really isn't that noticeable, just not the fruity smell usually associated with women's hair products.  After my hair dried it honestly had that "just left the salon" feeling, really moisturized and easilty managable.  it claims no build up so that will help greatly with volume.  I will continue to use but really hope they will fix the fragrance issue.

Not impressed

from Old Hickory, TN

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Volume Shampoo:

I color my hair every six weeks at home, so I was anxiously to try Loreal's EverPure Volume shampoo when I heard that it helps to protect your color from fading.  Not only do I have color treated hair, but it is also very fine and tends to be really limp and lifeless if I don't use good volumizing products.  I usually love Loreal's products, but this one just didn't do it for me.  It didn't get me any extra volume in my hair.  I shampooed with it regularly and was still using a root booster with no noticeable results.  The main reason that I bought it however was because it is suppose to protect color from fading, and low and behold, it didn't do that either.  I was hoping by switching to this product, I could avoid having to color so frequently, but that wasn't the case at all.  I still found that my roots and grays were showing through just as quickly as they had been with other shampoos that don't claim to be color protectors.  All in all, I'm disappointed in this product.  It's expensive for shampoo and it just didn't deliver.

My new best friend ...

from Middleburg, VA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Volume Shampoo:

Most shampoo for colored hair is simply that - shampoo for colored hair. You know, you can buy shampoo for "fine hair" and "frizzy hair" and "blonde hair" and "colored hair." This gets aggravating for those of us with, say, dry hair that is also colored, or flat hair which is also colored. Enter L'Oreal Ever Clear shampoos. These are formulated specifically for colored hair - so your color is protected and you don't need to worry about it being stripped. However, they also address other problems

I personally have very flat hair and am always looking for ways to pump up the volume. This shampoo has been great - it gives me nice lift, but I don't need to worry about it stripping or dulling my color. I have really seen a difference in my hair since I started using this line of products - my hair has much more volume but my color remains true. This product also smells really fantastic - herbal and natural.