Other Hair Conditioners:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner

L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner

L'Oreal Everpure Conditioner - color care and total hair care

I recently had my hair dyed (all over base color) and highlighted to cover those pesky whites. I wanted a good conditioner to help preserve my color, but didn't want to sacrifice quality either. I have very specific requirements for a conditioner, and L'Oreal Everpure meets all of them. It moisturizes beautifully - my hair does not feel as if it has been dyed and highlighted - it feels just as soft and silky as it did prior to having the color added. It really does help with smoothing - yesterday was pretty humid and my hair stayed frizz-free. It also makes it very manageable, and much easier to style with the flat iron, since it is fully conditioned with this product and smoothed from the start. The smell is wonderful too - rosemary and juniper, which complements the shampoo (rosemary and mint) very well. It leaves just the right amount of scent behind on the hair.

The consistency is rich - it is not runny at all. Nor is it too heavy. It spreads through the hair easily and evenly, and does not leave residue, nor does it make hair greasy. Excellent product. I'm so glad I found it!

I do wish it came in a larger size, however, it is a good size for travel - assuming you aren't trying to carry it on.

L'Oreal Everpure Smooth Conditioner great for my color.

Currently I have been doing all things "green", healthy, environmentally conscious, and generally taking better care of me, as I know so many of us are trying to do! One of these things was to try a conditioner that would not use sulfates, not only for saving the color of my hair but to keep them from going down my drain. Anyway... I am pleased with the results! My color seems to be holding up nicely, I go to a reasonably priced salon to have a weave every 12 weeks and in between have a root touch up. I went a little blonder for the summer and while using the L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner my color is holding nicely. I am not as sure about the smoothing qualities as I have also been needing to use a serum or balm on my ends to keep them looking good. Overall I am satisfied with this conditioner for color treated hair and for the value, very reasonably priced. Because of this I am thinking I will try the L'Oreal EverPure Moisure Deep Restorative Masque a few times a week on my ends to see if that helps.

Loreal Everpure Smooth is my new favorite!

from Everett, MA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

I got a sample of this in my Loreal Excellence haircolor box. I tried it a couple days after coloring my hair and Oh My God could I tell the difference after one try!!! While I was rinsing it out I could feel how soft my hair was. When I got out of the shower and was brushing my hair the brush went through it! Normally I'm pulling out more hair trying to rip the brush through because it so dry and tangled, especially right after I color it. Because I'm on a very tight budget I usually buy VO5 on sale for .66 each. I thought that it was OK, but for that price how could I beat it? I have some coupons for the Everpure and will be watching for a sale so I can stock up because this is a product that is worth paying more for. I colored my hair a few weeks ago now and would usually be noticing the color fading by now, but I haven't. I'm crediting that to the Loreal Everpure smooth conditioner. I figure it can help me save on how often I have to color my hair which will help even things out. I am definitely a customer for life!

Loreal Ever Pure Color Care conditioner protects your color!

from Ocala, FL

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

Loreal Ever-Pure Conditioner is fabulous.  This formula made exclusively for color treated hair is sulfate free and made from natural botanicals.  It is moisture rich and has proven to me it does protect my color.

I received a temporary color stain that was only suppose to last for 20 washes, I am over 30 now and the color is just beginning to fade a bit. This condition leaves my hair very soft and full of bounce, and doesn't cost the arm and the leg of what the salon brand was.  This product is a bit more pricey but is always on sale and is worth it for the care it gives to my hair.

I also like the feel of the condition and the scent, a  rosemary mint blend is lovely .  I especially love that the conditioner come in a tube and takes up less room in my shower.  At the same time so does the shampoo so you have to be careful which one you pick up first!

I would defiantly recommend this product for someone as the price is higher but still reasonable, the scent is sweet and it does a nice job on my hair.

Loving this sulfate-free line!

from Culpeper, VA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

I've been in search of a shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate-free and not as expensive as what I'd pay for in the salon. I'm so happy with this line. It smells so good, my hair feels and looks good, and you can usually find a coupon for it. Highly recommend!

Great drugstore find!

from Redding, CA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

I have tried so many different types of drugstore conditioners, looking for one that works as well as a salon brand but for a fraction of the cost. I find many too thin and not moisturizing enough. I love that this line is sulfate-free, and I have had good luck with L'Oreal products in the past. So I decided to give this conditioner a shot. The label states it uses sunflower oil to smooth and fight frizz all day without silicone. It really delivers on th promises it makes, making my wavy frizzy hair sleek and bouncy. It smells nice and has a thick, puddling-like consistency. It washes out cleanly also. One small complaint is I am not so fond of the squeeze tube, I much prefer a pump. But that is a small downside considering how great the product is!

dry damaged hair from processing, L'Oreal EverPure is for you

from San Jose, CA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

I have been coloring my hair for years and decided to start having a professional salon take over. It seemed to me the greys were coming through very soon after I colored my hair. So I pampered myself at the salon with color, highlights and new styles. Sometimes my hair would be completely stripped of color and we would start with a new basic color and then a second process of streaking in different shades of blondes using color and some bleach as well. Even though I would get my hair done every six weeks to touch up the root color and a slight trim of the ends, I thought my hair was starting to look 'old'. Dry, no shine and wouldn't hold a slight curl anymore. My hair dresser said she could sell me some expensive hair restorer, but recommended I try L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner. She said over time, the damage will be showing and she has found that her customers have had great results and the best part, so did I. It helps the color from changing or fading and also is helping with moisterizing dry ends very well. Help in a bottle, easy to use, smells very nice and it works.

I love the smell of this conditioner

from Littleton, CO

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

I bought the Loreal Ever Smooth conditioner with a coupon so I got a great deal on it. It does work well, my hair always felt smooth and nice, which is sometimes ahrd to find with an inexpensive conditioner.

I have to say the best part of this conditioner (and the coordinating shampoo ) is the smell. I love it and it unique enough that you notice it every time you use it, not just when you us it the first few times. you don't need a whole handful to get good conditioning, even if you have long hair, which makes this a good value.

I liked this enough that I wouldn't let my daughter (age seven) use it on her hair. I wanted to keep it for myself! Not to worry, she has some great scented bath and body stuff!

I would probably buy it again if I had a coupon, if not, I would have to wait for a sale since I think the regular price is a little steep, especially since the amount you get is not that much. However, it did last a long time and a little of the conditioner went a long way.

L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Smooth Conditioner

from Mount Prospect, IL

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

I keep putting highlights in my hair on and off, so I kind of like to use this line of products when I do. Right now, I also have the Smooth Conditioner that has Rosemary and Juniper in it. The conditioner has Rosemary and Mint, I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of mint, somehow it doesn't appear too strongly in the fragrance, so it's ok with me. I alternate this with my strong anti-dandruff shampoo in the winter and so far, the colors are still there in my hair. I love the color of the tubes they come in and the cap colors too. The whole idea of using a somewhat chemical-free shampoo & conditioner appealed to me, as we put so much checmicals in our hair on a regular basis, it'd be like giving my hair a break, if I'm using something that has natural ingredients in it. The consistency is just right and I keep it in my hair 5min or so, before washing. I'll keep using it, unless I grow out of the color in my hair.

L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner does it's job.

from Clay, NY

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

I have been using L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner for several months now. In the past I had used a product that I bought from my hairdresser that was about double the price.

L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner works great. It is thick in consistence and coats the hair well. Leave it in for a few moments and then rinse it out.  It leaves my hair very shiny and much smoother than other conditioners I have used in the past.

L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner has a pleasant smell too. I have tried 2 of the 3 versions of the product.

My hair gets a lot of processing. My hair is course and wavy Besides that it's all gray. So needless to say I have my hair colored every 5 weeks. I also get it professionally straightened every 6-9 months.

L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner works great for me when the straightening I've have done has grown out part of the way. Before I started using L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner I would still get terrible frizzies between the straightenings.

L'Oreal Everpure Smooth Conditioner is Salon Quality Haircare

from Ryderwood, WA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

I love this product!  I color my hair and use a blow dryer and straightening iron.  I also work out each day so I'm shampooing a lot.  Needless to say, I need a moisturizing conditioner that really makes a difference and keeps my hair healthy and manageable.  This product reminds me of the conditioning treatments you often find in hair-coloring kits - except better!  The scent is lovely and the cream is heavy and nourishing.  It is a little bit of a higher price point than I would normally commit to, but the results are worth it.  And, you don't have to use a lot of product to experience the difference.  I economize on my shampoo but feel conditioner is the most important.  If you are looking for a conditioner that will repair any damage you've done and leave your hair feeling silky and healthy, this is the product for you.  I first tried this product by requesting a sample from the L'Oreal website; if you're on the fence at all, you may want to go that route too.  Honestly, I just don't think you can go wrong with any products in the L'Oreal line - I have yet to be disappointed.

Protects and leaves hair soft, easy to manage

from Pope, MS

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner:

**I have been dying my hair with harsh chemicals since I was 16 years old or earlier. I am now thirty three and it's hard to find the right hair care products that helps protect my hair from damage and color fading. **

****L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Conditioner is an amazing conditioning and moisturizing product. It helps prevent color fading and leaves your hair smooth and manageable. I have thick, mid-length hair that is sometimes tough to brush through, this really does a great job! I could even run a regular comb through my hair most of the time.****

**"Free your hair from harsh, color-dulling sulfates and salts that can wash color away" is posted right on the box. I agree with this saying! My color does seem to last a bit longer than when I use other conditioning and hair care products.**

**I would have given this five stars instead of four if I didn't have a small issue with the product. The price is a little higher than I like to pay for hair products and the tubes are a lot smaller and don't last very long. Each tube is 3.0 fl oz. Other than this, I love the product and the kit would make a fantastic gift!**