Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense

Pros

Cons

Great drugstore buy!

As I am nearing my 40th birthday I am trying to do as much as I can to boost my skin's appearance. The eye area always betrays your age and so I spend a lot of time and money on a good eye cream. I had a coupon for any L'Oreal skin product and wanted to try this. I was very pleased with the cream and its results. This formula is so lightweight and yet it gave me great moisture around my delicate eye area. I placed the lotion in the refrigerator for some extra comfort. This lotion left no irritation and the area was unclogged and clean. My only issue is the price of this cream without a coupon. This will have to be something I save up for.

Absorption
I noticed no clogging of the pores or pimples forming. My eyelids are very oily and prone to whiteheads. This lotion was fantastic on my eyelids. I was able to apply my eye makeup within a few seconds.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Fantastic moisture without any issues of whiteheads or pimples.

Great moisturizer and I noticed that my under eye circles seemed less dark.

L"Oreal Eye Defense helps with the dary circles under your eyes.

Since turning 31 I started getting pretty dark circles under my eyes.  I have tried a few products and nothing has helped.  I am currently using the L"Oreal and it seems to be diminishing the circles slightly.  It no longer looks as though I was punched, it only looks like I didn't sleep well.  I am hoping with continued use it will only get better.

I liked the product so much and buy it again

from iraq

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• All Skin Types
    • Daily Use
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

It's a good product gives results within a short time and calories is also suitable

Great eye cream that actually produces results

from Pennsylvania

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

I am turning 40 this year and L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense cream really helps with signs of aging. Some anti-aging products produce noticeable results and some don't. This cream really does produce results. L'Oreal is a brand I know and trust. It is affordable and L'Oreal offers coupons regularly to make the price even lower. Overall it's a great product that is definitely worth trying.

Absorption
    This cream absorbs completely and evenly into my skin. This is very important to me when I apply my make-up. Make-up just does not apply right if there is too much oil on my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I have had a lot of problems with creams in the past clogging my pores. I do not have that problem with this cream.

I have combination skin and sometimes have a problem with dry, flaky patches. This cream does a great job of taking care of these dry patches. I sometimes get eczema right below my eyebrow on my one eye. This clears that right up. It helps my eyes look more refreshed and younger. It reduces the fine lines around my eyes. It is lightweight but moisturizes great and leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft, and smooth.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A really good defense against puffy eyes!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense is one of my recent purchase to stave off the puffiness in my eyes when I have a bad night's sleep. This eye cream is very good. The cream itself is very silky and smooth. It smooths onto the skin under my eyes very nicely. I use it at night after my shower to combat the swelling that comes with lack of sleep. I am a mom with a very young daughter and I feel like I am never able to get the right amount of rest. This product has come to my rescue many times because of non-sleep. The eye cream really brings down the puffiness and I look and feel really refreshed, even when I have had only a few ours of sleep. It absorbs really quickly and it has a nice and light scent that I also really love. I would recommend this product for any woman who has trouble with puffy and bruised looking eyes after a night of non sleep. It does cost a little more, but it is definitely worth it!

Great drugstore buy!

from Eastlake, OH

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Fantastic moisture without any issues of whiteheads or pimples.

Great moisturizer and I noticed that my under eye circles seemed less dark.

L'Oreal Eye Defense works great with my sensitive skin

from New York, NY

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

Through the years I have experimented with a number of different eye creams. Some have fared better than others. L'Oreal Eye Defense is one of the eye creams that I keep coming back to and use on a consistent basis. As I get older the fine lines and crows feet under and around my eyes become more noticeable and so I need a cream that not only leaves the skin under my eyes feeling soft and smooth but helps to hide the wrinkles.

One of the big benefits that I like about the L'Oreal Eye Defense is the consistency of this cream. This is much lighter and thinner than other creams. Some creams I have tried in the past have felt very thick and almost paste like when worn. Thankfully, this cream is very light and easy to apply with a high absorption rate. I think this is the reason why after application my skin feels so smooth and actually tighter.

Another plus for me is that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I actually purchased this the first time because it was fragrance free. I do try to avoid creams and lotions that have strong fragrances as I find they tend to irritate my skin. Fortunately, I have never experienced an adverse reaction to using this cream and I am also very pleased that this doesn't clog my pores or leave my skin feeling oily or greasy.

A little of this cream goes a long way and so although this container is on the small side, it does last for a significant amount of time, especially as it absorbs so well.

Best bang for the buck

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

This is a pretty good L'Oreal eye cream. I have used other brands that L'Oreal manufactures like Seacret and I've gotten better results. But this eye defense is awesome for the price. If you have puffy eye bags or dark circles under your eyes, this is the product for you. I saw results within the first 2 months of using it. Although, if you're looking for anti-wrinkle eye products, I probably wouldn't recommend this. Oh, and it smells good too! :) (I've had very foul smelling facial products before!)

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

works great for those of mature age

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

I have probably used every eye cream ever made.Some have been great, some not so great. I will be 51 years old this year and I am starting to show signs of aging, especially around my eyes. My eyes just look tired with little crows feet and puffiness. So, when I purchased the Loreal Eye Defense I was not expecting any miracles. However, after about 7 days of applying this product nightly before bed, I started to notice improvement in my under eye and outer eye areas. My skin looks and feels so much better. It is very soft and smooth, with alot of decreased puffiness. This product absorbs nicely and is non greasy. I have not noticed any clogged pores as with other products I have used in the past. I do have a combination od oily and dry skin and Loreal seems to work on both types. I have been very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone, whether you are trying to prevent the dreaded signs of aging or just trying to slow them down. Great product!!

great eye cream

from San Diego ca

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

This eye cream is very good at protecting the skin around my eyes from aging any faster. The product comes in a heavy glass jar I take my ring finger, and dab it into the jar to get the eye cream out then I apply it in patting motions under my eyes. The eye cream spreads nicely around my eyes it has a thick consistency, but it was not oily once it was absorbed. I have noticed that it tightens the skin around my eyes, and makes the puffiness go away minutes from applying it. It does have a slight fragrance, but I don't mind it at all. Over a few weeks of using it consistently I then noticed it treating my early signs of aging like the fine lines I have concerns with. There slowly diminishing within two months of use I am happy with the results my eyes look brighter than before. I love to use this eye cream in the day, and at night. I did not see it causing any irritations to my skin either. I highly recommend.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Tried on a whim and fell in love with this product

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

I have finally found the eye cream for me! I have tried various eye creams over the years and have not really found one that really worked well for me. I received a gift card for Christmas and decided to try something new with it. I saw L'Oreal Eye Defense on the store shelf - it was the only one left so I grabbed it. I have fine lines beginning at the corners of my eyes. I am not a big fan of having crow's feet so I decided to try this product. I am so happy that I did. It took about a week for me to notice any change in my skin. The changes really seemed to be gradual. I did notice that my fine lines at the corner of my eyes were lighter and not as visible. I don't really have dark circles under my eyes but I have found that as I age, I often wake up with some puffiness under my eyes. This cream works to reduce the puffiness and the appearance of fine lines. I have also noticed that the delicate skin under my eyes appears soft and healthy.

Absorption
    This eye cream absorbs very fast into your skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I have not experienced any clogged pores while using this product.

This eye cream is very effective at minimizing fine lines and combating puffiness and under eye dark circles.

works great

from Louisville, KY

Comments about L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense:

I have had dark circles under my eyes for at least 15 years, and a dark red mark across the bridge of my nose (from my glasses-when getting hit with a child's ball) I was told that the mark could only be removed by cosmetic surgery. I started using this eye defense cream a year ago and after using it for about a month, the circles and the red mark are gone. I love this cream it really works. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to get rid of their dark circles.

Absorption
    It absorbs very well and doesn't make your skin feel greasy

This product did more than I expected, not only did the dark circles disappear but so did a red mark across the bridge of my nose that I was told only cosmetic surgery would get rid of.