Other Lips:

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick

Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color Outshines The Rest

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick:

L'Oreal Paris holds the secret on our make up goods. I wanted a lipstick that would smooth on like gloss but not wipe off, I found it with Colour Rich Lip Color. I wanted a lip stick that would last all day so I wouldn't have to reapply all the time, again, I found it with Colour Rich Lip Color. I wanted lots of colors to choose from according to my mood for that day, L'Oreal Paris didn't let me down. L'Oreal Paris invented a lipstick which would glisten and shine. Full of micro oils, this lip color ends dry lip problems. I was given the wonderful opportunity to test several different shades of this product as a Glamspotter for Glamour magazine. A group of my girlfriends got together and I had them pick out their favorite shades, here is the run down. #103 Harmony Blush was everyone's top pick followed by #304 Ruby Opera and lastly #202 Coral Encore. Exceptional product with a small price. What more could I add?

Good color selection, not very long lasting

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick:

I do like these lipsticks and I find they are pretty good compared to other drug store lipsticks. They are smooth and moisturizing and come in a variety of pretty shades. My favorite is a bright red one they make. I do personally prefer more matte lipsticks, because these are not as long lasting, but if you have dry lips these might be better for you.

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick - Rich in Color & in Texture

from Toledo, OH

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick:

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick is truly a classic. I have used it for several years now, and one of the things that I love most about it is that when I go to buy another tube of my favorite color, they haven’t discontinued it!! Other beauty product manufacturers discontinue shades so often, rarely do I find the one I previously bought when it’s time to buy a new tube. The L’Oreal Colour Riche lipstick is just what it says – rich – in color and in texture. I do wish that it lasted longer when I put it on, but it does feel luxurious when I do put it on so having to reapply it isn’t that big of a deal for the most part. My color is Nature’s Blush. It goes with absolutely everything whether I’m dressed to the nines or I am in a sweatshirt and jeans. The Colour Riche Lipstick is also reasonable priced which means I can not only buy a tube of my tried and true favorite, but I can try their new colors in their classic riche formula.

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick British Red

from Little Falls, NJ

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick:

I had been looking for a red lipstick for quite a while. I wanted one that let the color show and has staying power. Brand after brand fell flat, that is, until I got L'Oreal's Colour Riche Lipstick in British Red. It goes on smooth and has a pleasant fragrance. The color is vibrant and is a really pretty red with just a hint of orange. Once applied, it stays on for hours without having to touch it up. I wear it during the day and at night. I would say it would work well for brunettes and blondes. It comes in a durable plastic case that stays shut when you want it to. The price is reasonable and the product can be found in a most stores that sell cosmetics.

Too Riche for it's own good

from Panama City, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick:

If you like overcoating your lips than this is the lispstick for you! I felt like I had applied thick cream to my lips. It made my lips feel icky and overloaded. Plus it smears real easily and doesn't feel natural. Althoulgh the color did stand out. Also, there was a distinct unsavory taste.

L'oreal's Colour Riche lipstick - smooth, good quality

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick:

Before I say anything else, I should probably let you know that I prefer standard lipsticks to the newer liquid kinds and the skinnier versions. And this is very much a (quality) standard lipstick.

It's big enough to be easy to apply and small enough to fit easily in a purse. It probably will wipe off on your glass (etc) and you may have to reapply it after a while. I'm not sure how well it would hold up to a full work day, but it's my favorite thing for a night out. It's comfortable to wear and feels just a bit luxurious.

As an added bonus, the case is especially nice. It's squared out - It's easy to hold onto and won't easily roll off any counters no matter how you put it down.

My absolute favorite thing about this lipstick, though, is the smell. Most lipsticks either don't smell at all or they have a strange flowery perfume smell. This one doesn't - It smells like lipstick really ought to smell. Pleasant, but not overly strong or flowery.