Other Lips:
Lipstick
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Colour Juice Stick Sheer Light Luscious - 828 Chai Love You

L'Oreal Colour Juice Stick Sheer Light Luscious - 828 Chai Love You

Perfect Lipstick and Love this color!

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Juice Stick Sheer Light Luscious - 828 Chai Love You:

I absolutely LOVE L'Oreal Colour Juice Stick Sheer Light Luscious lipstick. It goes on so smoothly and evenly with a lovely shine. I don't even have to put lip gloss over the top like I do with so many other dull lipsticks. This leaves my lips feeling moist for a couple hours after applying it. I do have to apply this lipstick once about every thee hours to keep the shiny, glossy look to it, but I would say that it is pretty well worth it. I was worried about this lipstick drying out my lips like so many others have done, but I have never had a problem with it making my lips feel dry or chapped. I also love the Chai Love You color 828. It is so beautiful and I can wear it with just about anything I put on. One thing about this lipstick is that it does not have any plumping affects that I have noticed, so if you are looking for a plumping lipstick this is not for you. I would however recommend this to those who are looking for a brilliant, shiny color that lasts for a couple hours and goes with anything.