Other Lips:

L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss - All Shades

SHINE FOR DAYS!!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I love the colour juice collection. So many pretty shades to choose from. I love how it goes on. It moisturizes dry lips and then makes them pretty, succulent and shiny. Men always compliment me on my lips so that is saying a LOT!! I am not a lipstick fan so glosses do the trick for me and this one is one of my favs!! Berry Burst 220 is a hint of pink color, not too much! If you lips have a nice color then this only enhances that!! Pretty shimmer, nice shine, all in all a great product. Product is nice. I don't think it is sticky at all and I love how it feels on my lips. If you a beauty conscience on a budget then pick this up!! You can use it on lip sticks or with other glosses. I just think this is a great product and I really like it!!

It's not the best lip gloss I've tried

from Garland, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I got this lip gloss expecting it to be a better product. It wasn't. It's too thick and doesn't spread well. It doesn't stick to your lips and doesn't have much staying power. I did like the colors and the smell.

Love this product

from Bloomington, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss - All Shades:

This is probably one of the only lipglosses I've ever tried and liked because the consistency isn't thick and sticky like most lipglosses. The sheer wash of color is really flattering because it sits like a lipstain but with shine and gloss. I love the way the tube is because it's easy to reapply. I would recommend this to anyone who wants color with not a lot of maintence. The smell of the ones I do own and really good and not at all plastic-y or vanilla-y (which I dislike). The color range is pretty varied and I like that its not too expensive and it does last you a long time. I usually layer it with a lipstick or over chapstick. This product looks amazing on lips that are left bare, but one caution would be that it won't look as amazing on dry, chapped lips, so I would moisturize and buff away and dead skin, apply chapstick and then apply the gloss on so it looks smooth. The colors can vary with matte looking shades to shades that have small tiny specks of shimmer, so depending on what type of shade you choose, if it's a darker one, it might not have any shimmer versus that lighter fruitier colors. Overall, love it and will continue using it.

Great while it lasts

from Clarksville, IN

Comments about L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I have several tubes of Loreal Colour Juice in the bottom of my purse.  They are easy to grab and apply without a mirror as they are basically a gloss with just a hint of tint.  All of the colors I have tried have a pleasent taste and make my lips feel moisturized.  The only downside is that like most gloss, it just doesn't last on your lips very long.  You have to reapply many times throughout the day.