4.8

4.8

Rich, soft color

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick:

I have L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Earth Rose, which might be a discontinued color. If it is, it's a shame, because it's a lovely, earthy, pink with just a hint of a brown edge to it. It's a gorgeous matte color and it brings out any flush in my face really nicely, without being either too bold or too old-fashioned.

The texture of this lipstick is great. It goes on nicely - smooth and buttery, and never feels like it dries out my lips. It layers nicely with a stain underneath or a balm on top. Even if I haven't exfoliated my lips lately, it doesn't accentuate any dryness or flakiness; everything looks smooth and natural. The feel is nice as it wears; it doesn't dry out my lips or make me feel like I need to apply balm on top of it all the time (something that I have the tendency to do with lots of lipsticks). I haven't tested its wearability to see how long it lasts, but every other aspect of it has me very pleased.

My All Time Favorite Lipstick

from Jacksonville, TX

Pros

Cons

Comments about L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick:

I love L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Bronzine shade. I have been using the same color for more than 10 years and I always get lots of compliments on it. I feel naked without my L'Oreal lipstick now! It is smooth and feels natural on my lips.

Great drugstore brand

from Worcester, MA

Comments about L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick:

Off the few drug store brand lipsticks that have looked appealing to me, or I have bought, I particularly favor L'oreal. It comes in many good shades, from pale to dark, pinks to red to browns, and the lipticks are creamy. For a long time I wore a color that was like honey almond and it looked lovely on me. If you keep the lipsticks for a few months and don't wear them, I found they smell rancid. But with regular use, it is just fine.

There are cheaper brands that are hard to take off or you need makeup remover, and the lips are stained. I never had that problem with L'oreal. It wasn't long wearing but still stayed well and came off easily. It is well priced and sometimes you can get a buy one, get one free deal!

Lo'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick stays put.

from Elmira, NY

Comments about L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick:

When I could no longer find my former favorite lipstick I had to begin the hunt for a new favorite. Fortunately L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick was the first one I tried and it became my new favorite.

This is a great lipstick if you are super busy and don't have time for constant touch ups throughout the day. It is smooth and rich when you first apply it, and after gently blotting it really holds up well. Even after sipping my morning coffee and eating lunch it still looks respectable. Some long wearing lipsticks I've tried stain my lips and are nearly impossible to take off at the end of the day, or are very harsh and drying to my lips. I like L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick because it doesn't have either of these negative qualities; it's easy to remove at night and doesn't turn your lips into a parched desert.

I also like the color selection. It's tricky to find a neutral lipstick that just brightens up your face a bit without looking either washed out or like a clown, but for my skin tone I really like the Tender Pink.