Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams, Anti-Aging Moisturizers, Anti-Aging Night Creams, Microdermabrasion
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products

L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Nobody believes me when I tell my real age!

I never believed in using hair dye or anti-aging products, but in this past year's stresses I have developed more wrinkles, some deep-set, than in the last ten years. So I thought I'd try some. I got the Revitalift from L'Oreal and I noticed a difference in less than a week. My husband actually thought I was getting sleep finally - nope, it was the Rivatalift. So if he could tell the difference I figure others would. My friends and family all think I'm looking more rested. People who don't know me or just meet me don't believe me when I tell them my age. I'm glad I decided to try it and would definitely recommend this product to anyone who asks.

Beware if you have sensitive skin

I just turned 40 and am noticing more lines on my face. A couple of months ago I looked at the different anti-age creams to find one that would be better suited to my skin (OK -- to get rid of the wrinkles). Partly because it was on sale, and partly because of packaging, I bought the L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Night Cream. And L'Oreal hair color is the best, so I figured the skin care line might work for me also.

At first I liked the night cream. It was smoother than my usual cream (a basic Neutrogena lotion). I didn't see dramatically better results like other reviewers, but it seemed to work well.

But about three weeks after I began using it I noticed that the skin around my eyes was irritated. I should stop here and say that I have suffered all my life from eczema. I deduced that what was around my eyes was eczema. After I put the cream on my face, the skin around my eyes itched and burned. For about a week I tried to continue using the cream by staying well away from the area around my eyes. But it didn't work. After applying the cream, my eye area would still itch and burn. I think it was the fragrance that my skin couldn't tolerate. I have noticed reactions before to skin care items that have certain fragrances.

I stopped using the cream and gave it to my mother, whose skin isn't sensitive like mine. She likes it. I wish it had worked for me. I'm looking for a more gentle cream to try to get rid of those wrinkles.

No need to look any further!! Revitalift Delivered.

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Evens Out Skin Tone
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Minimizes Wrinkles
  • Non-Greasy
  • Noticeable Results
  • Smells Great
  • Soothing

Cons

• Fine Lines
    • Sun Damage

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

I have tried soooo many products to even out my skin tone and smooth the appearance of large pores. I have tried expensive, inexpensive and home remedies. NEVER before have I gotten the results that I have gotten from this product. I am 44 and feel like my skin is refreshed, brighter and more even. In two weeks I saw a dramatic improvement. The beauty of it is I don't have to search anymore! Do yourself a favor and invest in this product. Loreal Revitalift takes the Blue Ribbon in RESULTS!

L'OREAL Revitalift Miracle Blur - pretty amazing!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

I never really thought too much about what a finishing cream could do for me, I maybe sometimes wished my skin could appear more smooth - but after trying out L'oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur, I'm hooked! The consistency of this product is kind of thick, kind of balmy, but it's no matter: after you apply it onto your face you won't care about anything except how significantly better your skin has just become to appear. I don't know how it does it, but after applying some Miracle Blur to my the lines on my forehead they definitely fade quite a bit, an advantage I use to its full potential with moisturizer and face powder. A con would be it's another step added to my face routine, and there are times when I'm not even quite sure what to use all at once and what to omit (face serum, primer, moisturizer, etc.).

It is here that this product really shines! While I haven't had any problems with it in the other areas, either, it's how effective it is at reducing lines and imperfections that has me truly enthusiastic about it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

L'Oreal makes the best anti-aging products.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

I love all of the products I have used from L'Oreal, but their anti-aging line is definitely the best. I have used a couple products now from that line and I really love them. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since I started using the products. My skin is smoother, the lines are finer (some have even disappeared), and the tone is more even. I have spent a lot more money that I ever have on facial products since I started purchasing L'Oreal, but that is not a bad thing at all. I do not mind spending money on a product that actually WORKS. The lotions are not thick and do not clog my pores in any way. They absorb quickly and do not just sit on the surface of my skin. I feel as though they are really effective. I have also used a serum from them and I liked that as well. I like how my skin feels after using their products and I will definitely keep using them. L'Oreal is the best company, in my opinion and I would recommend purchasing any of your anti-aging products from them, no matter the cost.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Miracle Blur is exactly that..a Miracle!

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

I found this product by being given a sample. I was absolutely amazed at the immediate and quality results from Miracle Blur. I could not wait to try it on a regular basis!

Absorption
    It takes just a minute or two for Miracle Blur to absorb, but, once it does, it is absorbed completely with no residue! Those of us with aged skin, do not like to see a product rest in the lines and creases. That simply makes the wrinkles more pronounced.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I have used Miracle Blur for several months and I have never had a problem with it clogging pores. Quite the opposite in fact. Smooth this on your face and pores are immediately minimized!

You can watch the effect right before your eyes! The lines smooth out, even some of the more prominent lines are softer and less visible. Makeup goes on so smoothly when used after Miracle Blur. removal is also a snap. Use whatever cleanser you prefer and all the day's makeup simply melts away.

Love L'Oreal

from Edina, MN

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

I love L'Oreal. They have a great selection of products that are affordable and delicate for your skin. I have tried a few of their face creams and foundations and was impressed. They absorb well and leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh and do not cause you to breakout or leave your skin oily. I have never had an adverse reaction to any of their products and they have helped my skin look and feel more healthy. They give you a great variety of products to choose from depending on your skin type and needs so you can be sure you are choosing what is most beneficial for you.

Absorption
    All their products absorb well and leave your skin fresh and smooth.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I have oily skin and none of their products have caused it to be more oily or made me breakout with blemishes.

Help you maintain and take care of your skin. You just need to see each product and choose what is best for your skin type.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I really liked these products and found them effective.

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

I really liked the Revitalift product line specifically. I used this lotion for a long time. It was my go-to product for skin care as I began aging. I have extremely dry skin. I also have many of the 7 signs of aging. I thought the marketing for this product was great. It brought me in. I also love the red color of the products. The packaging is sophisticated and elegant. I find it appealing. The moisturizing aspect of this product line is great. It definitely met my needs. I think I had a little bit of the anti-aging effects on my skin. However, not to the level I was hoping. Ultimately, I thought it was a lot to pay for this product line to have only so-so results. So, I moved on. The most pronounced effect that it did not help were age spots and discoloration. I found I had no effect whatsoever in that aspect of my skin. It did seem to help a little with the wrinkles, but that simply could have been accredited to the moisture of my skin plumping from the cream plumping up my skin making it seem a little younger.

Loreal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur ~ A Market Sensation 2013

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

Less expensive than a face lift, Loreal Paris's Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother works quickly to create the illusion of less wrinkles, large pores and fine lines. I had the opportunity to try this product out and it does accomplish the task~ Loreal states that they use diffusing lights as an optic blur technology. This instant skin smoother is very easy to use but quite expensive. The Anti-Aging Cream contains broad spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen to prevent further skin damage. Loreal suggests that you apply as your last step in your skincare regimen or you may wear alone.

Absorption
    Doesn't stay on top of skin. Smooths out nicely

There is a noticeable difference the more times you use

Wow, I love L'Oreal!

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

This worked great for me!  I used the Revita-lift face cream, and immediately it felt smooth and creamy on my skin, feeling like it was actually doing something for me.  It was great!  I see a difference after just one week of using it, and I am looking forward to seeing what improvements to my skin will be made after using this product longer.

I wanted to love it, but hated it after one use - horrible scent

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

I didn't want to think the line I've been using was all that was out there and wanted to try this. I'm sad to say I hated it, it's going back to the store - first off the scent was horrid (facial products shouldn't have a scent), it stayed shiney and greasy looking on my face, I waited a bit (20 mins. or so) and it was still shiney and tacky but then I started to feel an itch. Washed my face immediately and used witch hazel to make sure I got it all off.

L'Oreal Revitalift.. the best antiaging product I have ever used

from Chaska, MN

Comments about L'Oreal Anti-Aging Products - All Products:

This is the best antiaging creme I have ever used. You can see the difference the first day after you start using it. My freinds and family all wanted to know what I was using because I was looking so much younger. You dont use much at time so the product lasts a long time. The only problem I found was that if you quit using it you skin reverts back to the old you.