Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Cleansers
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser

L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser

L'Oreal age perfect had more chemicals than I am willing to put

from Galax, VA

Comments about L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser:

I guess this product works alright but once I really got looking at it, it contains more chemicals than I am willing to use. I mean, this is my face we are talking about. I refuse to by another product because it is not as bad as the others out there. Can't a company as big as L'Oreal come up with something healthy? Can't anyone? To be fair, it is not greasy and the smell was medicinal but faded after awhile. Economically it was reasonable, compared to whats on the market now. As for me, I won't buy it again, I have drawn my line in the sand and will not cross it! LOL. It has been sitting in my bathroom for several months unused, the fact that I have not thrown it out must say something positive. Still I think I will go throw it out now, enough already if you know what I mean. I just wish the major cosmetic companys would give us what we really want! Natural cosmetics (really natural) the fewer the ingredients the better! Please!

L'OREAL AGE PERFECT PRO CALCIUM LOVE CREAM,REVIALIZES MY SKIN..

from Miami Beach, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser:

L'OREAL AGE PERFECT PRO CALCIUM NIGHT.  I LIVE IN TROPICAL CLIMATE. THEREFORE, MY SKIN FEELS VERY DRY.  WHEN I USE THE AGE PERFECT CREAM IT MAKES MY SKIN FEEL ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.   THE L'OREAL CREAM ALSO HELPS WITH MY SKIN WITH DRYNESS, AND HELPS TO KEEP THE WRINKLES AWAY. I RECEIVE A  LOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON MY SKIN SINCE I HAVE BEEN USING THE AGE PERFECT PRO CALCIUM CREAM.  MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE TOLD ME THAT I LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER SINCE I STARTED USING THIS CREAM  WHEN I LOOK IN  THE MIRROR I FEEL THAT THIS CREAM MAKES A GREAT DIFFERENCE IN MAKING MY SKIN LOOKING MORE YOUTH-FULL.  THE PRODUCT MAKES YOUR FACE FEEL SMOOTH AND SOFT.  IT IS AMAZING HOW YOUR SKIN BECOMES  REVITALISED WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT.   I HAVE NO CONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT, BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY.

A NEW YOU WHEN YOU USE THE AGE PERFECT PRO CALCIUM NIGHT CREAM.  TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE THIS.

Works with Age Perfect Day and Night Creams

from Jupiter, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser:

L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser is a nice cleanser. It promises to remove all traces of make-up and impurities. I would not call this cream a make-up remover though.  It primarily would be used to clean any residual dirt or make-up residue left on the skin. I was introduced to this product by my mother. Her skin looks luminous and soft. She uses this product everyday and told me to try it out.  She mentioned that her skin has felt increasingly soft  and radiant from using this product.  I thought, why not, I'll just add it to the other "cleansers" that I have in the bathroom!  What's another?  Well, I found out that I liked this product. The cleanser comes in a 5.9 fl. oz generous size. The cream's texture, while acting as an exfoliant, is gentle--not gritty or harsh. You just wet your face, put some product into your wet hands and gently massage it into your skin (avoiding the eye are).  Rinse it off well.   It contains a plethora of ingredients, none of which I am familiar with,  but, they do make my skin feel very soft.  So, this cleanser is suggested to be used with the whole L'Oreal Age Perfect System.  I don't have the "system".  I just like using this cleanser.  Maybe there are cumulative benefits from using the whole system.  In my case though, it is a perfectly adequate cleanser for my everyday needs. You skin will like it too.

Loreal Age Perfect cream cleanser really is PERFECT

from Arlington, WA

Comments about L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser:

As  I have gotten older (53) and my skin has become drier, and more sensitive, I am so pleased to have finally found a cleanser that suits my skin Perfectly.

Loreal AGE PERFECT (for mature skin) cream cleanser combines a moisturizing cream with very gente exfoliating beads to create a perfect blend for cleaning your face.

The micro beads feel invigorating but when my face is rinsed , it is not dry but very moist.

Best of all, my sensitive skin does not break out  after using it.

I love washing my face in the morning with it because it makes me feel awake and like I've done a good thing for my skin.

AGE PERFECT is a bit expensive, but I only need to use about the size of a pea each day, and at that rate a 5 oz. tube lasts for at least a couple of months.

I love it - it really is Perfect!