3.8
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser, For Mature Skin

L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser, For Mature Skin

3.8

Extremely effective cleansing product.

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser, For Mature Skin:

I liked this product very much. I used it daily, in the evening and it is perfect for my skin, which is now 50 years-old! It is very creamy and gentle and does not make my skin feel dry at all.

Nice and mild, not over-powering at all.

• Ease of Application:

Too Oily and feels greasy all around

from San Diego, CA

I can't believe this product has good reviews. The only reason I tried it was because it came out on Good House Keeping being the best cleanser for anti-aging skin. This cleanser feels awful. I feel as if my face has literally been poured with olive oil (the type we cook with) and unable to take it off while I wash my face. I have sensitive skin and broke out immediately after using this cleanser. Beware if you have sensitive skin or already oily skin. The other cleansers on Good House Keeping's list was AVON Solutions Completely Clean, Derm-Wrinkle Revenge 2, PONDS -Clean Sweep Age Defying, Olay 7-In-1 Total Effects, and about 3 others but I think I will try AVON next.

An Amazing Cleanser.

from Temecula, CA

I was curious about all that this cleanser claims it can do, so I tried it and was very impressed!   I found that my skin did feel more elasticity than before, and usually cleansers will dry out my skin, making way for more wrinkles.   But  with  **L'Oreal Age Perfect Rich Restorative Cream Cleanser, For Mature Skin,  **I really felt it helping my skin by cleaning it well, but refreshing it with moisture and firming it up somewhow!

The only thing that I would say is a "downside" to this cleanser is that it's not the best for right after a workout or when your face has been sweating from heat etc.   At those times I felt I needed something with microbeads or some other exfoliating action to gently remove the dead skin and oils or dirt.   ROC makes excellent facial cleansing pads for this purpose, also for mature skin.   But for everyday use, I was very pleased with this cleanser!     ****

L'Oreal leaves my skin soft and clean

from Vancouver, WA

Great product, it exfoliates and moisturizes. It leaves your skin clean, refreshed and soft. Great for aging skin. Most exfoliaters dry my skin and over time make my skin peel. This product is great!!