4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is the best of the many products that I've tried.

I have tried just about every wrinkle cream that can be purchased over the counter. I received L'Oreal's Advanced Revital Lift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Creme through BzzAgent. BzzAgent is a member's only consumer opinion service.  I signed up for BzzaAgent's L'Oreal campaign which included the L'Oreal's Advanced Revital Lift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Day Creme as well as the Night Creme.To be honest, I would probably not have tried L'Oreal's Revital Lift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Creme if I had not recieved it free to try. I did not expect to like these L'Oreal products as much as I do. My skin feels really soft and I can actually tell a difference in the wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. Last Sunday in church, my youngest daughter (who is a "skin-nut") leaned over and whispered in my ear that my skin was looking great. Believe me, she's not one that is easily impressed. At that moment, I knew that this product was really doing the trick. Before trying L'Oreal's Deep-Set Wrinkle Creme day/night combination, I was using an expensive creme that you could only purchase from a doctor's office or licensed website. The L'Oreal Cremes are doing a much better job at about one-fourth of the price of the expensive cream that I was purchasing from a dermatologist's office.

I would highly recommend the L'Oreal Advanced Revital Lift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Creme (and Day Creme) to anyone who is really wanting to soften those deep wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. And, it doesn't cost a fortune which is a big plus in today's economy.

I would like to add that receiving the product to try for free did not influence my review. BzzAgent encourages it's members to be totally honest. A negative review would not have affected my standing as a member nor change my qualifications as a member to receive other products to review.

Advanced Revitalift has overpowering scent

I've been using L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair for 3 wks. on a Bzz Campaign.   I like the way it feels going on and a little bit goes a long way.  This is true of the overpowering scent as well (I don't like the scent).  The scent bowled me over the first time I put a little squirt of lotion on my finger.  Anyone with sensitivities to smell or allergies might not be able to use this product.  I've yet to see results as far as lessening wrinkles but will continue with it until the supply runs out.  Another drawback for me is that it leaves a film that comes off on my fingers and hands throughout the day.

Great moisturizer

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair SPF Day Lotion/Night Lotion:

This does a great job in moisturizing your face without feeling too heavy or sticky.

Absorption
This would probably be my favorite aspect. It's thin but, not too thin. I tend to get dry skin, especially when It is cold out. However, I hate the feel of lotion so, it usually puts me in a bind. This is definitely one that I could continue using. I found that it was great for day or night.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't had a problem with this. Then again, I am pretty consistent with cleansing my face. Also, I have really tiny pores so, I may not be able to offer the best insight on this question. If you are like me, you should have no problems with it clogging your pores.

I think it does an excellent keeping the skin moist. Wrinkles are not going to just go away but, keeping your skin hydrated and moist will slow the process and it will soften the ones you do have so, they aren't as obvious. I think if you buy this with the hope of it making your wrinkles go away, especially if you have deep ones, then you will be disappointed. No product will do that. However, if you embrace who you are and are happy to age gracefully but, would like to keep your skin nourished and healthy in the process, this does a great job.

One cream for face

from New City, NY

The cream is easy to use. It comes in a pump dispenser that makes using it very easy to use morning and night. No caps to put back on. Just pump use and go.

Absorption
Goes right into the skin.No left over residue.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My pores are closed due to the cream and not clogged.

My skin is soft and even.

Wrinkle Repair

I really like the idea of having my skin care products that work on my skin while I am asleep. I like that it works to deeply moisturize and that I don't have to worry about any of it rubbing off throughout my day. Already I was starting to see signs of wrinkles and crows feet around my eyes and mouth and I really needed something that would help to fill in the lines and reduce the look of my wrinkles.

Absorption
It is a pretty medium type texture cream and it absorbed really nicely. My skin feels so smooth after each application which leaves me refreshed. It fully absorbs after around ten minutes.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I like that it is lightweight enough to be able to apply generously without having to worry about my pores getting all clogged up. I haven't been prone to getting breakouts and this cream is effective in that.

After using the whole bottle I saw huge changes in my skin especially around my eyes.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

did not notice any difference

from Albuquerque, NM

I really liked that this lotion is lightweight, it absorbs very quickly and does not leave any kind of greasy residue, i have been using this lotion for 7 weeks now, apply it each night after i clean my face, it feels nice on my skin, it does not clog pores since its really light.but it does not show any results, i have used it for 7 weeks now and the only difference i noticed is that my skin feels moisturized, i still have all wrinkles and for that price i would have expected more

L' Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair

from Brazoria, TX

I really do like the L'Oreal Revitalift Deep -set Wrinkle repair cream.It has a good texture and it doesn't feel to thick.I have been using this for many years now.I really don't have many wrinkles.I am in my fiftys and I do believe a good cream can give your skin the moisture that it needs .It does have the added benefit of spf .So you get your skin protected from the sun with the day cream.

Absorption
It does keep your skin moist .It does as absorb well.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I don think or believe that it does clog your pores.I have never had a problem with it.

I do believe it is effective in doing the job that it is meant for.I love all L'Oreal products.I have been using them for years with great results.

Loreal Revitalift Didn't "Lift" Anything

from Eagle River, AK

I really get a kick out of the anti-aging commercials on television. Many of them feature models or actresses who look to be in their 30's or maybe even their 40's. I am 57 and I am in the age group that definitely needs a little bit of help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, so I was thrilled when I received this product free as a BzzAgent.

I really like the light fragrance of this lotion. I am sensitive to strong scents, especially when I apply it at bed time and have to smell it until I fall asleep. I don't have any issues with the Loreal Night Creme.

I also love the way this dispenses. Simply twist the lid to open or lock closed. The pump dispenses a little bit at a time so it's not wasted. The cream itself isn't very thick, but it is luxurious and absorbs very quickly into my dry skin.

I have those nasty laugh lines next to my eyes, and I am starting to get the dreaded wrinkles above my lip. This product didn't really fix any of those problems for me, but it is a nice moisturizer. However, I can find effective moisturizers at half the price, so I won't be buying any more of the Loreal Revitalift Night Creme.

Absorption
This cream absorbs almost instantly and makes my skin feel hydrated.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No acne or pore problems at all.

No help with laugh lines and the small wrinkles above my lip. Very disappointed.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Revitalift loves my face!

from Chicago, IL

This product hugs my face and goes into every pore without feeling greasy or slick. It blends in and works perfectly with make up! It works wonderful on dry skin without being shiny or clogging my pores. I would feel naked if I did not use this product every day. I feel that this product has improved my complexion!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Fights aging and makes skin feel smoother

from Las Vegas, NV

I really love this combination of products because they are a great line of skincare that has really improved the look and feel of my skin. I use the day lotion in the morning before work and the night lotion before going to bed. Both feel soft and smooth on my skin and have helped reduce fine lines and wrinkles, eye puffiness and made my skin feel softer and smoother. I love that the day lotion also has an SPF which keeps my skin from drying out and protects in the sun. This is a great way to improve the look and feel of your skin and fight aging, especially wrinkles.

Absorption
The lotions feels thick and creamy, but they go on smooth and are absorbed quickly. The lotions don't feel greasy and keep my skin from drying out.

Doesn't Clog Pores
These lotions are great for those that get breakouts and oily skin because the lotions go on smooth and clean and don't clog pores. I like that the lotions don't add excess oils to my skin or cause breakouts.

I really love this pair of lotions because they are the perfect combination of fighting wrinkles and I saw an improvement in my skin in just about two weeks. I like that the lotions have helped my skin feel softer and smoother and a better texture. These are great in reducing lines and wrinkles and make me feel more confident in my skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is an awesome over the counter product for women over 35.

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

I tried the night time version of this product. I love how this makes my face feel. It moisturizes and helps make lines less noticeable. I use it alternately with a Rx retin A product and it makes my face very smooth. Also, I am very prone to pimples and this does not clog pores. I would love to try the day version too since it is best to use both at once. Also, it is easy to get these items on sale and with coupons. Just wait for a drugstore sale and go to the website for a coupon or check your Sunday paper. Don't pay full price!

Absorption
It absorbs very effortlessly.

No pimples at all here.

I noticed deep laugh lines look less pronounced.

revitalift smells good

from Metairie, LA

L'oreal 's advanced revitalift really works. You just put it on at night and also in the morning. It is so easy and it smells good.It makes my skin feel good.  and locks the moisture in.For a sixty two year old woman I look pretty good..Pretty bottle, easy to find in stores and doesn't cost too much. I will keep on buying it as long as they make it . It is so good.  I would recomend it to my friends and others. best thing I have ever done for myself.The bottle is red  and it looks good on the counter. It has an easy pump  so it is real easy to use.By 2010 I hope to look 10 years younger.They have a different one for morning and night. I keep one in the bathroom and one on my night table. they look good there .I am all about beauty.buy it try it and you will love  it like all my friends do . I even got my daughter  using it and she is only 26. I hope she never get lines or wrinkles. I love it.