Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair 24HR Eye Repair Duo

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

L'Oreal Revitalift-Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Works at Any Age!!

My Mom gave me a tube of L'Oreal Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair 24 hour eye repair duo, a few months ago. The tube has an applicator for both am. and pm. applications.  After two weeks of using this under eye cream  I could see visible results under my eyes. The product contains Pro-Retinol A + Fiber-Restoring Complex, it is fragrance-free, Ophthlmogist tested, safe for contact lens wearers,and non-greasy. This is the first 24 hour eye repair treatment made by L'Oreal. The a.m. application also has an added benefit of SFP 15. As I continued to use this product, I could see much smoother skin under my eyes.  I was so pleased with the results that I continued to use L'Oreal Revitalift 24 hour duo on a daily basis, both in the morning and at night. This product is my favorite eye "wrinkle" cream, above all of the others on the market. I'm glad my Mom purchased this product for me, it really does work!

Low price and low performance

I bought this product a few months ago but it actually seems like I've had it for years.  I've been using this unique tube of dual applicators for day and night use which promises Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair. When will I start to see any benefits, I asked myself? It's been months or is it years that I've been using it on my wrinkles? It seems like forever!  How about any wrinkle repair after all of this time? I confess that I do not have deep set wrinkles but I do have some wrinkles. Can L'Oreal address that? I should have known that an inexpensive "wrinkle repair" product with dramatic claims is too good to be true. This L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift 24 Hr. Eye Repair Duo sounds so effective but it's not. I've used this product for six months and I'm waiting, hoping, praying that L'Oreal will  "come through" on a budget price. It does contain a spf15 for the day application of the lotion. Wow! Too bad that there is nothing else to recommend about it. It neither revitalizes, repairs, or in any way changes the look of one's eyes. Believe me when I tell you that I was not expecting a miracle from this product. I wanted any kind of result so that I could say to myself "Good performing Product at a reasonable Price". But, I can't say that. So, I'll say this. I can't endorse this product for its dramatic claims of deep-set wrinkle repair. It honestly does not do this. I was hoping but, the hope has "gone down with the ship". Sorry, L'Oreal

Helps me look alive!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair 24HR Eye Repair Duo:

I get very little sleep usually and with that, my eyes have definitely aged some and are getting the rough end of things from the lack of sleep. I got this because I wanted to look like I was no longer a part of the living dead and join the rest of the living by looking presentable during the day. I liked that this has a night time and a day time cream with separate little applicators to put them on with. I use this every single day and every night before I go to bed and I have noticed a huge improvement in the look of my eyes. They are a lot less puffy than they used to be and all of the dark circles that I had around and under them have gone away almost completely. I have used this now for about 5 months and I will continue to keep using it. All of the wrinkles that I had under my eyes have also filled in very well and are a whole lot less noticeable than they were before. It is a little bit on the expensive side, but it is worth it to have my eyes back to normal and looking awake.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is my go to product every single night!

from Pearl, MS

I love this product! I got it a while ago and I stopped using it. I found it the other day and I've fallen in love again! It's a great eye cream to put all around your eye that doesn't irritate and the eyelash serum is excellent!

Absorption
This absorbs great into my eye area skin and above the eye as well. The eyelash serum doesn't really absorb at first, but kind of stays on my lashes like mascara would.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've never had any problem or trouble with this product clogging my pores or breaking my face out. It doesn't make my eye area sensitive or irritated and I have sensitive eyes so that's a huge plus for me.

Since the cream for the eye area is a preventative measure it's hard to see the results from that until later in life, however the eyelash serum is amazing. My eyelashes have never been longer and fuller. They're so beautiful and I get compliments all the time and people ask me what i use on my eyelashes. I put both of these on every single night and I love it!

smooth and clean

from Fair Oaks, CA

seems to work nicely and easy to use. I didn't think that the eyelash cream did anything but the eye cream worked great and was thick and creamy and nice feel when put on. lots of coupons and can find at pretty much and drug store. great reputation and reputable company

Absorption
absorb fairly quickly and easy to apply

Doesn't Clog Pores
I didn't have a problem with this at all. seemed to keep my skin very moisturized

seemed to work well and my skin felt smooth. lightly applied

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Love it as it has a day 15spf & night creame for eyes!

It is easy to put in your purse for travel, plus is easy to use. But the most thing is that it has a sun-block that does not hurt my eyes, plus it helps with my fine crows feet. Love the fact it absorbs very well too. You usually do not find a creame that is a duo, and that is made for daytime & night time. Love the price, got it at K-mart where you get points on your club card.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Okay but not great for sensitive eyes

from Leonardtown, MD

Like having the day/night combined and seemed like a great idea. Didn't seem to help with wrinkles much with regular use. Also had some burning and stinging in eyes. Made it hard to put on makeup after applying day cream. Also made eyemakeup much more likely to smudge and run.

Absorption
This product absorbed pretty well. However, makeup did smudge off more easily when this was applied as a first product prior to concealer, foundation and powder. Had issues with mascara and eyeliner giving raccoon eyes more when this was used.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No issues with clogged pores but there aren't many issues in the tissue thin eye area normally

Didn't really notice much difference in wrinkles or looking more youthful.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Revitalift 24-hour Repair Duo: Ok but not great.

from Chicago, IL

I have been using this for about 6 weeks and haven't seen much of a difference. At forty years old, I am only just now beginning to get some feathering around my eyes, so perhaps it would work better on someone with more substantial wrinkles around their eyes.

The product is super easy to use, with a double-sided cap to keep both AM and PM sides together, which is a huge plus for me since I'm rotten at keeping track of multiple things like that.

The cream itself is not too sticky or gooey, although there is a slight residue after application. It has a nice consistency to it and the scent isn't too strong. It keeps the area around my eyes well-hydrated throughout the day, and I even use it on the area between my eyebrows where I'm starting to develop a "frown" wrinkle. It's dry in Chicago in winter time, and this really helps in keeping the dryness away.

I'm not sure I can recommend it enthusiastically, it's a bit pricey for the small amount you get. I'd actually suggest the Boots Botanics Intensive Wrinkle Cream. It smells fantastic, leaves your skin soft and supple, and you get more.. (It costs a bit more, but for the price/content ratio, it's a better deal).

Are all these positive reviews posted by L'Oreal employees?

from Salt Lake City, UT

I noticed no change at all. If there was a change, it was far too subtle for me to see. I took pictures when I started and nothing seems to have changed. Waste of time, effort and money in my opinion, but I don't regret giving it a shot. Maybe it only works on certain skin types. I have somewhat oily skin but it isn't really oily under my eyes.

L'Oreal reitalift deep set wrinkle repair is a miracle workier

from Clarence, MO

wow wow wow!  I think L'Oreal revitalift deep set wrinkle repair 24 hour eye duo is a miracle worker!  I have tried so many anti aging creams and serums and if you want quick results, then you must give this a try.  To get an am and a pm treatment for this price is a steal.  Also, you use such a small amount that it seems like it lasts forever.  I noticed my crows feet becoming less noticable within five to seven weeks.  I also use it in the area in between my eye brows and that also has become less noticable.  And on top of all of this it also contains an spf of  15.  What more could you ask for?  Its not greasy either and easily soaks into your skin.  You do not have the heavy feel like alot of creams and lotions give ya.  The scent is great as usually with L'Oreal products.  It also has helped reduce the puffiness around my eyes.  The creams make the skin around your eyes so so soft.

L'oreal Revitalift is good

from Spring, TX

My skin around the eyes started to feel somewhat tight (it might have been from the water) and it had a tendency of getting all flaky. So, I told a friend of mine about this, and she told me about two eye creams. I bought both of them to see which would work best. Well, my opinion was that they both have the same quality, except the L'Oreal Revitalift is cheaper. It's really nice, since it has the AM and PM sides. The AM has a SPF of 15 so it is perfect to wear during the day (even in the winter time, because even if you can't see the sun, the sun-rays are there, that's why it's light outside :) ). The PM side it's suppose to repair. Wrinkles, puffiness, brow lift and all that. It's very easy to use, a little bit goes a long way, it's affordable, it's not messy, and it feels good and light. I recommend that you buy and try it. Besides, if I know well, L'Oreal is a division of Lancome, but cheaper.

ReVitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair 24HR Eye Repair Duo Works!

from Burnt Hills, NY

I love to try new products and certainly have been disappointed by many, but not by the new L'Oreal Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair 24 HR Eye Repair Duo.  I have sensitive/allergy eyes, and have no problems using this product.  It also has SPF 15 which I love in any face/eye product.  The product claims to reduce deep-set eye wrinkles and you skin will be firmer....guess what....it's true!  I noticed a difference in both the wrinkles around my eyes and my skin does seem to be somewhat firmer.

I have spent alot more money on products that do not work half as well as this product, believe me.  I also like that the tube is two-sided for AM/PM.  It is handy to travel with as well.  I am definitely going to continue to purchase this product and can't wait for the 8-week results!  By then, the deep-set wrinkles will be really minimized and I will have truly younger-looking eyes than my current 57 years (we all want that now, right!?!)!