Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Revitalift makes me feel younger and prettier than I already am.

I am a member of BzzAgent which is a WOM (word-of-mouth) company.  They send you surveys to see if you qualify for different campaigns that they offer and depending on your responses, they send you invitations to different campaigns where you will try the product that a given company will send to you free of charge.  You try the product, offer samples that are provided in the package that you receive and report back to them and let them know what you think of the product.  They ask that you let everyone that you give samples to, or coupons for the products to, know that you are a BzzAgent and report back their honest responses.

Well, with all of that said, I recently began participating in a campaign for L'OREAL Advanced Revitalift day lotion with SPF15 and the Night Creme as well.  I started using the product and the first thing that I took notice of was the wonderful scent which was neither "perfumy" nor like chemicals.  After the very first application I felt that my skin was extremely softer than it had been for a long time.  This product is a deep-set wrinkle repair Intensive Restoring Treatment.  In the morning after washing my face I apply the day lotion to my face and also to my neck.  I am especially worried about the "crow's feet" that I have so I apply a little bit extra to the corners of my eyes.  In just a little over 1 week of using both the day lotion and the night creme, I have already began to notice a reduction in the deep-set wrinkles that I have on my forhead and with my crow's feet.  I am very happy with this product.  I am looking forward to the results that I will continu to see over the next several weeks and I intend to continue to use the product after my free samples are gone.

Nothing Special About L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Complete

I had tried many of L'Oreal's skin care products, but I didn't see anything special about this product. The L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Complete with SPF-18 claims to reduce wrinkles, firm skin and provide 24 hour hydration. It also is supposed to fight signs of aging.

The instructions say to put on every day prior to sun exposure on your face and neck. Use in AM alone or under makeup. The jar was 1.7 oz.

The cream had too much of a scent for a product that you would put on your face. It was pleasant, but not for applying to my face. Also, it made my face oily which I do not like at all. Since it wasn't appealing as it was I did not even try to put it on under my makeup. I did use it many times under different conditions, but I just wasn't pleased with it.

The product was expensive and I didn't want to waste it, so I ended up using it on my legs after shaving and when I went outdoors. It was fine for those instances.

This day cream is really nice.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

I have seen that this L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18 got some bad reviews and I am not sure why. I really liked it. I used it mainly for SPF component because I really hate when my face gets burned, but I did notice that my skin was softer and looked younger after using this cream. The cream is not too thick and did not really clog my pores, which is something I noticed that was a problem with other creams for daytime. It absorbed really quickly, did not smell bad, and moisturized all the dry parts of my face that I can never seem to get rid of. It was not the best daytime face cream that I have ever used, but it was very good. The cost was affordable, in my opinion, for the caliber of the product. I give it an eight out of ten and I would definitely use it again if the opportunity arose. I would recommend this product over a lot of others that I have tried.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Moisturizing, yet leaves a greasy feel.

from Harlingen, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

I have been using this lotion for over a month now, and I feel that I have seen some positive difference in my skin's moisture and firmness. It is thick and definitely moisturizes my face, though it does seem to leave a small amount of greasiness. Although it is considered a day cream and contains SPF, I would prefer it as a night cream due to it's thick texture and the residue. I now only use it when I am going to be without makeup for part of the day. I use it more as a sunscreen, rather than as a day moisturizer under my makeup.

Absorption
It has a somewhat greasy residue after using it. It is a thick cream, so it doesn't absorb immediately and vanish like a thinner, lighter lotion would do.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have had a couple of blemishes since using this, but of course I don't know that this lotion is the cause. Other than that, I haven't noticed any problems with my pores clogging.

When it comes to helping to firm my skin and minimize wrinkles, I feel like this lotion works well. It definitely moisturizes too.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This product is a good moisturizer.

from Lexington, KY

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

RevitaLift will leave your face soft and is good for fine lines. It does not do much for deeper wrinkles but skin feels good. I would recommend this if you want healthy looking skin. It is a great moisturizer and I felt that my face felt moisturized all day.

Absorption
The cream absorbs quickly, is not oily, and leaves no residue.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I did not notice any clogging of the pores, as a matter of fact it appears that pores were less visible than before using the cream.

Very effective for soft, supple, healthy appearing skin, not quite as effective on lines and wrinkles.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great face cream that works instantly

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

This is the best cream I have ever used, and I've tried a lot of top name brands. Its so creamy and silky smooth. It instantly makes my face feel super soft. You don't need to use a whole lot and you'll get great benefits. Perfect for day use and under make up because it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I was using Oil of Olay for many years, all different types for day and night, but I bought this one and was pleasantly surprised by the results. I saw a difference immediately and after continued use for the first week my skin was naturally smoother and I saw less blemishes. It also looked brighter and healthier. If you give it another 3 weeks and longer you'll see a huge change in your skin. It is more hydrated and you will be less likely to have break outs due to it being so much more healthier. The Anti Aging benefits are visible as well. Small lines look plumped and filled in and less noticeable.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream and Night cream are an essential part of my routine to care for my face. I have used their line of face creams for over 20 years. My mother is 67 and has regularly used their products and is often asked what she uses because she has very, very few wrinkles. I highly recommend their line of products.

Good Day Cream

from Athens, GA

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

I have been using L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF18 for about a year. I like the way this cream feels when applied to my face. I especially like that it has SPF in the lotion. When I go to exercise in the mornings I can put the cream on know that I have some sun protection.

I am happy with the look of my skin since starting to use this product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Oil of Olay Revitalift Day Cream keeps my skin smooth and alive!

from El Dorado Springs, MO

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

I have used Oil of olay Revitalift Day cream for the past 2 years and I've had more complements on my skin than I've had in my entire life. I would definately recommend using it even for people with sensitive skin like mine. Although it is primarily for daytime use I have used it after my evening bath and it makes my skin feel wonderfully soft and smooth. I have tried other lotions and creams but they usually break me out or they just simply do not do much for my skin. If there is something out there on the market that is better (other than surgery) I have yet to find it. I am in my fifties but most people guess me to be much younger and that has only begun to happen within the past couple of years. I would say I started noticing some results right away but I really felt and saw vast improvement after regular and continued use. I even thought of a nifty little rhyme Oil of Olay keeps the scalpel at bay!

great for fine lines by eyes

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

L'Oreal Revita Lift Day Cream is my go to day time moisturizer.  I am in my 40's and all of a sudden I have dry skin, hormonal acne and more lines and wrinkles that seem to appear every day.  This is the only moisturizer I have found to work for me under foundation.  I apply immediately after my morning shower and by the time I am dressed it is dry and allows me to apply makeup and the makeup does not smear, settle into lines or look ashy because of the dry skin.  This moisturizer absorbs quickly, relieves that tight dry feeling, is not greasy, doesn't cause more break outs than normal and minimizes those fine lines by my eyes and lips.  So if you are looking for an affordable day time moisturizer that works without causing more problems I would definitely recommend this one.  I have tried more expensive ones and also the cheapest ones and this is the only one that I stick with.  I wish it would make the lines disappear for good but at least if they are minimized I will take it.  Not L'Oreals fault that for years I smoked and baked in the sun and am now paying for it.

Nothing Special About L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Complete

from Irwin, PA

CLEAN AND REFRESHING FEELING

from Londonderry, NH

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Cream SPF 18:

After reading several reviews, I decided to try this moisturizer. I love it.  This moisturizer has a refreshing scent and leaves your face feeling fresh and revitalized.  You can feel the degree of "firmness" it adds to the skin, with out leaving any residue.  It is absorbed directly into the skin and feels great!  It has a very convenient dispenser and minimizes waste.  It's non greasy as well.  Simply Awesome!!