Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
L'Oreal

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great product that I have been using for years.

Love the product been using it for over five years. Makes your skin feel natural, never greasy and does not cause any types of breakouts even on sensitive skin. Love the fact that it has an SPF of 15 and I always feel comfortable going out of the house without sunscreen on as long as it is not for long periods of time.

Absorption
Absorbs very quickly and nicely never leaves any form of greasy film.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Never had a problem with it clogging pores, never had any breakouts and I have very sensitive skin. Good for all skin types.

Although it does not get rid of all the lines it has helped me to not develop any new wrinkles. Since it gives moisture to the skin it makes them look more natural.

Revitalift Double Eye Cream-not for me

I am a loyal consumer of L'Oreal products. I regularly use different types of eye and face creams, as well as make-up and hair products. I am normally happy with all the products of L'Oreal, but the **REVITALIFT-DOUBLE EYE CREAM** was disappointing. It is a 2 step product. Step 1 is "*under eye anti-wrinkle cream*" and Step 2 is "*upper eye lifting gel*". It was easy enough to use , but I didn't really see any results for either step.

The Step 1 cream is white and has a nice texture and it makes your skin soft in that area, but there has been no improvement in my lines and wrinkles. Step 2 is a gel applied to the eyelid and upper eye area, but my skin only felt slightly tighter right after I applied the product. It didn't have long term effects.

I thought it was the only product that L'Oreal made for eye treatment, but I think I just saw a different one as I signed in here for a deep wrinkle treatment for eyes. I guess that would have been more appropriate for me.

I will continue to use L'Oreal products, but I guess I need to pay closer attention to the wording on the package. I have deep wrinkles and this just did not help **me.**

Maybe for those of you who are younger and have only  fine wrinkles, it would be a good product.

As I said, it is easy to apply. The under eye cream is smooth and makes the skin feel soft right after application. The upper eye gel is thicker and i could feel a little tightening in the area right after application. It just didn't have longer term effects for my lines and wrinkles. But it may be appropriate for fine lines. Just wanted to let you know that it was not that effective on deep lines.

It won't stop me from trying other L'Oreal products though. I think they have some of the highest quality products available. I'll just look for something that specifies "deep wrinkles"

works for me

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift:

When I turned 30 I noticed stress and lack of sleep were starting to take their toll on my eyes. I saw an ad for Revitalift and decided to give it a try. I was so happy. I saw instant results. I have continued to use this product every day for the last few years and will continue to use it. I have 4 children and get very little sleep. But people can't tell because of this product. It helps with puffiness and fine lines.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great product that I have been using for years.

Absorption
Absorbs very quickly and nicely never leaves any form of greasy film.

Doesn't Clog Pores

great value

from Hudson, OH

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift:

I think Loreal advanced revitalift is a great eye cream. For the price point it really does the job. I noticed a slight difference, maybe not dramatic but I am still young so it is hard to say what it is preventing. You get two types of eye cream here, one is for upper and lower eyelids. I think that you can use either on upper or lower. I alternate the two every other day or I use both in one day if I have more time. Defiantly keeps my delicate eye area moisturized through out the day. The formula absorbs quickly, but you still need to let it soak in before applying eye make up The container is unique. I do not like trying to get the lid off the package. it is sometimes difficult when you have lotion or damp hands. I also bet there will be lots of waste at the end. So we will see when it is done if I can eek the last bit out. The item contains caffeine which is the new trend in reducing eye puffyness. I put some on my boyfriend and he thought it burned, but we all know how delicate men are!!!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

l'oreal lift-n-firm cream is great for the price!

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift:

l'oreal lift-n-firm cream is great because it isn't greasy, it moisturizes and is absorbed quickly and completely. it is reasonably priced and is available at a variety of stores. it smells great. i have been using this product for eight months and am seeing results and plan to continue using it.

I love this product line!!

from Blacklick, OH

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift:

I started using L'Oreal rvital lift eye cream a few years ago and I just love this product. I told serveral friends about this eye cream! After you wash your face you can feel your skin just drink in the cream. I also love that you don't need loads of it to work. Just a small dab under each eye and massage in is all it takes. It is not greasy and doesn't have a harsh smell to it, it's really just perfect.

I will be turning 41 in June and get the compliments on my skin a great deal. I also have at many times have people guess my age in the late 20's to mid 30's. I credit this product to that, along with a healthy diet and water. I use this cream under and long the lower part of my eyes, smooth out to the area where crows feet develope, and up on the upper eye lid.

I just started using their cream cleanser after using my Aveeno Radiant skin cleasner for years. I notice my face having dry patches around the cheek area. I started to think that after of all these years maybe my face and chemistry is changing, so should my cleanser. I got the Revital lift cream cleanser and I love it! My face is left very smooth and silky feeling and I don't have the dry patches that I had 2 weeks ago. It doesn't take alot to do a great job either, once your face is wet a small dab will do ya, for sure.

L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift is 2 actions in one.

from Camden, TN

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift:

If you're looking for an easy way to reduce wrinkles under your eyes and lift your upper eye area, L'Oreal Advanced REVITALIFT Double Eye-Lift is the product for you!

It contains Protensium E and Fortified Pro-Retinol A for immediate action. The under-eye cream minimizes wrinkles and puffiness and the upper-eye gel instantly re-tightens the upper-eye area.

It is fragrance free, safe for contact lens wearers, Dermatologist tested for gentleness, Opthamologist tested and is non-greasy. Use it in the morning and evening, alone or under makeup. It provides an excellent base for concealer and eye makeup.

This comes in an attractive and easy-to-use 2 pump dispenser so you always have both on hand.

Youthful skin in a bottle

from Long Island City, NY

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift:

Loreal Advanced Revitalift Intense Anti Wrinkle Treatment is a fabulous product for women looking to boost the appearance of their skin.

Over the years, I noticed fine lines forming in the "high traffic" areas of my face.  Small lines popped up on my forehead, by the side of my mouth and next to my eyes.  Over time and as we continue to make facial expressions, these lines begin to deepen.

Loreal Revitalift delivers a superior wrinkle treatment that is affordable compared to high end department store products.  Conveniently purchase this top quality product right at your local pharmacy.

After using the wrinkle treatment for a couple of weeks, I noticed a visable difference in my skin.  Lines started to smooth out and my skin had a fresh, dewy look.  My face had such as youthful appearance that people mentioned it to me.

I am a value conscious shopper and willing to pay more for a product that delivers real results.  Loreal Revitalift is reasonably priced and delivers great results.  Within just two weeks, you will notice your skin is smoother and more radiant.  This makes your makeup slide right on so you look even better when you go out "all done up".

from Pawtucket, RI

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift:

Amazing results in a very quick time-frame! All of the Revitalift products deliver what they promise! Smells & feels great without greasiness or burning! I look sooo much younger because of this product line! Awesome! ;-)

Revitalift Double Eye Cream-not for me

from Allen Park, MI

L'OREAL PERFECTION !

from Angleton, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Double Eye Lift:

As a 43 year old woman, I have tried numerous skin products.  I have tried firming products, wrinkle products,lifting products, and none have come close to the results I had expected.  I tried the most recent of my product testing an found that L'oreals' Revitalift Double Eye Lift, was the best product I have ever tried.I have noticed a dramatic change on my crows feet and under eye wrinkles.,in step one of the product.  In step two of the product, the upper eye lifting gel has made my eyes appear so much youngerand has made it easier to apply my eyeliner.  I recommend this L'Oreal product to anyone that has the desire to look years younger. This product will deliver wonderful results when used as directed.  So try this product and you will regret the wonderful outcome.