4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Use Revitalft Anti-Wrinkle concentrate to see a difference.

Once I hit my fifties, I knew that I needed something extra over my normal moisturizing routine to keep those wrinkles off.  After scrutinizing all the new product's coming onto the stores shelf I decided on sticking with L'OREAL, a brand I have used and loved for years.  Narrowing it down I decided to try their Advanced Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle concentrate.  It comes in a tube for clean easy application, offering a very light but pleasant scent.  The cream formula they use is fantastic.  After applying it for three weeks I saw a noticeable difference.  I only use twice daily in the morning before make-up and evening before bed.  Deep furrows had begun to appear in my forehead and this softened them dramatically, a few even disappeared.  The package states that you can use this under your moisturizer, but I have not felt the need to use anything along with it.  It applies evenly and smoothly, absorbing well into the skin leaving no greasy feel.  I would highly recommend Advanced Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle concentrate to everyone.

L'Oreal Revitalift didn't lift our spirits or face

As a loyal L'Oreal hair-color customer, I received a "try me free" coupon for this product in the mail. Although I'm loyal to Signature Club A (Adrianne Arpiel) products, after seeing all the raving commercials I had to try to see what the buzz was about. I didn't like the overwhelming fragrance and the white lotion seemed oily. After applying, my face felt stiff, didn't know if I could crack a smile. After a few minutes, I washed it off and threw it in the drawer. A couple weeks later, my husband had a very important job interview, a victim of corporate downsizing. In a frantic effort to try and erase 10 years in this competitive market, I pulled this product out and he applied to his eys and laugh lines. He also said it felt "super tight" and "smelled chicky" but given the situation he stuck with it, dressed in his Sunday best and hurried to the 4 hour interview. While taking the "test" he noticed his face feeling itchy. By the time the one on one interview came his face was beat red! Needless to say, he apologized but didn't get the job. The Red tube went in the garbage. There are better products out there.

Reacted with my skin

from NA

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

I own many of the L'Oreal products like the shampoo, conditioner and this Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate from the same brand. The shampoo and conditioner were quite effective on my hair and so I thought that this anti-wrinkle product will be equally effective in reducing the fine lines and making the skin look younger. I was highly disappointed with this product as I could not notice any effect on my wrinkles and it also caused a rash on my skin. I felt that it is because I just started using the product but the effect did not stop even after using it for two weeks. My skin started looking very dry and so I had to use a moisturizer to hide the dryness of my face. I could not even wait to complete the product and gave it away.

While using this product of L'Oreal initially, my skin felt good but the second day, it started showing the negative effect. I have sensitive skin and so this may be the reason but I have some friends who have been experiencing the same. I would not recommend the purchase of this product due to it's negative impact on my skin.

Not worth the money.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

It's a good idea, and I do wish that it actually worked. Well, I take that back; I noticed a slight difference (and by that I mean, one out of fifty wrinkles disappeared). I got this as a sample sent to my house, and I used it very optimistically, as I am starting to get many wrinkles around my cheeks and eyes. Unfortunately, it really didn't work as well as I thought it would. I hardly even noticed a difference, and I would give it a second chance and see what would happen if I kept using it if the tiny tube wasn't so expensive. It might work for some people, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, especially seeing as you could spend your money on other anti-aging products that actually work.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It didn't clog my pores at all; it actually really didn't do anything bad to my skin, it was just pointless to use as it didn't work at all.

Again, one out of every fifty wrinkles disappeared. It really didn't work at all for me, and while it may work for some people, again, I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

The best anti wrinkle cream EVER,an excellent product.

from Louisville, KY

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

I'v been using this anti wrinkle cream for about 2 months now,and its the best wrinkle cream I'v ever used.And i'v used a lot.this cream moisturizes,and leaves your skin firm and glowing.I don't expect miracles from any anti wrinkle cream,but when I used this product I did see a little smoother skin and softening of wrinkles.

Absorption
absorbs very well.What I like about this cream is its non greasy,and does not leave a residue on hands or your face.Has a nice touch and feel once you rub it in.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Very gentle on skin,does not clog pores at all.After using cream skin looks very natural and feels refreshed,not bogged downed with chemicals.Your skin can actually breath using this product.especially if your african american is important.our skin tends to have very large pores.This is the perfect cream for this type of skin

L'Oreal Anti wrinkle cream, firms, moisturizes,soothes dry skin by hydrating for up to 24 hours.definitely helps to fight the signs of aging.Just after a few weeks of use you can tell the difference.The longer you use it the better your skin looks.Wrinkles may not be gone, completely,but it visibly reduces them making you appear younger.It works great on lines around the eye,on the sides of your face and the forehead.Not only works great on wrinkles if your over forty,but also if your under forty,and you want to prevent wrinkles from ever showing up on your face you can use this cream as a preventative measure and is excellent for staving off the signs of aging

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great product to try for deeper lip wrinkles

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

I began using this 5 weeks ago as a means of changing the appearance of some deeper wrinkles around my mouth. I have to say, there is some change to them but I am still awaiting a longer trial period but, they are changing for the better.

Absorption
It soaks in quickly which allows me to add my moisturizer sooner than with other products.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No issues with clogging. I don't have problematic skin so this may not mean anything to those that do.

LIke I said in the opening statement, the wrinkles on my mouth appear to be changing but I am still watching them. Most reviews seem to offer a greater than 8 week response with positive results. I am in week 5 and notice them so I'm sure they will still be positive in 3 more weeks.

I love this serum

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

This anti-wrinkle concentrated comes in a small tube-shaped container. Unfortunately, it does not last long. I went through it in less than two weeks. I did find it to be effective and if I can find it at a good sale price I will buy more.

Absorption
I apply this serum before my daily and nightly moisturizers. It soaks in pretty quickly. That is important to me. I don't have a lot of time in the morning.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This serum feels like VELVET on your skin and it even makes your skin look velvety in appearance. It does not clog pores. I love how it goes on and feels.

I really like this product. It does seem to smooth out my wrinkles somewhat. At least it does temporarily. The rest of my makeup goes on better and my skin really does look better when I use this. Just wish it was a larger tube of product and a lower price. I would buy it all the time!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Look younger at an affordable price

from Matthews, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

I have been using this product for over a year. It is an affordable way to address / prevent the wrinkles on your face. I put it on morning and night as part of my normal skin routine and I feel it has slowed down the wrinkles around my eyes. I think the key to any antiwrinkle product is being consistent with applying it daily. I believe you will see results with this product and it's just as good as any fancy, expensive antiwrinkle product you could purchase at department stores. I like the fact that you can dispense this wrinkle cream without having to dip your finger in it. You just squeeze some on your finger preventing the rest of the product from being contaminated.

good product

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

Great product for price. I use this every other night and has really improved my fine lines. I've been using this for about a year and like that it isn't too greasy or thick and goes on well. Not so expensive that I can't afford to buy it and found in so many stores.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

The product did not deliver results for me.

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

I had high hopes for this product, as it comes from a reputable company, but it did not produce any noticeable results for me. I do like the consistency of the serum and the pointed applicator that makes it easy to target the right area of the skin. Unfortunately, at least for me, it did not work.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I'm only 25 but it's helped with my forehead creases.

from Morristown, TN

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

I noticed when I was about 23 that I was developing fine lines, especially on my forehead, and around my eyes. I figure this is probably just the natural progression of things due to stress, genetics and dry skin. I bought this product in hopes that it might help to moisturize and reduce some of the fine lines i was developing. Although I do not use this product on a daily basis, I try to use it once or twice a week and it really helps the condition of my skin. It is a great concentrated moisturizer and my fine lines have completely disappeared. The onmly problem I have with it, is due to it's concentrated nature if I use it too often I end up with a few pimples, and then to treat the pimples, I end up drying out my skin. It becomes a bit of an endless cycle for me. But for those with more mature skin, or less prone to breakouts, this would be an excellent product.

I am happy with L'OREAL wrinkle de-crease line

from Portsmouth, NH

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate:

I started using L'OREAL wrinkle de-crease Daily Smoothing Serum almost 2 months ago.  I think it is priced affordable and you can really see the difference in your skin.  I actually see the decrease in the wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead, the rest of my face feels smooth and looks healthy.  I am impressed with this product, it is easy to use and the results are worth it!   I give this product a 4 star rating.