Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo

L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo

Pros

• Adds shine (3)
  • Cleans thoroughly (3)
  • Gentle (3)
  • Great smell (3)
  • Improves hair health (3)

My favorite

from wanaque,nj

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Gentle

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

one of the best brands we love using at home me & my wife our first choice is always loreal loreal is great brand that we all love it has lots of products that are always the best, this shampoo is one my favorites the smell the shine & gentle & how my hair feels & smells is just fab i ofcourse 100% recommend it to all my family & friends

ex.

from ex

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
      • Adds Volume
      • Cleans Thoroughly
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Improves Hair Health

• Daily Use

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I use L'Oreal shampoo several months ago, it is only capable of hair care and cleaning addition to its fragrance good.. i love it

• Very Curly Hair

Yaaay super for all hairstyles

from Algiers

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health

Cons

• Doesn't Lather Well

• Curly Hair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I love the smell , the result , a very good shampoo !

• Very Curly Hair

Does amazing work on hair!

from Frankton IN

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Adds Volume
        • Cleans Thoroughly
        • Gentle
        • Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health

• Daily Use
          • Oily Hair
          • Thicker Hair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I absolutely love Loreal Advanced Shampoo. It cant compare to any other shampoo I have used. Loreal shampoo fully cleans my hair and makes it so soft to where I don't even have to use conditioner anymore as when I use this shampoo it leaves it untangled! Makes my hair feel fuller and cleaner and better!

• Wavy Hair

Made my hair soft again

from Eagle River, AK

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
          • Cleans Thoroughly
          • Lathers Well

• Thinner Hair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

My hair had been feeling like straw for months. My hair dresser thought it was from the constant use of hair dryers and curling irons.

I was desperate so I decided to try L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo.

It was very affordable in the grocery store, and I have been fairly happy with it. It smells okay, not great, but it lathers up extremely well. I have noticed that my hair is MUCH softer. I find myself running my hand through my hair, and I haven't done that in years.

It claims to add silkiness and shine to the hair, and I can say that it has done exactly that for me. I don't find that it adds any volume or help me style my hair any easier, I still have to use other styling products, but I feel like my hair is much less damaged now.

• Straight Hair

Total repair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I love using this shampoo after swimming. I actually feel it hydrating and restoring my hair. Chlorine can do damage, but those that see me don't know I swim because I take care to shampoo thoroughly after my workouts.

The scent is clean and refreshing. Since I use it after swimming, it is a much more pleasant smell than that of chlorine, and as mentioned earlier, no one can tell that I swim because I thoroughly clean my hair after working out.

amazing feel

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I have been using the L'Oreal since I got it at a good price with coupons. My hair is colored, gray underneath, and shoulder-length. I love the soft feel that this shampoo gives to my hair. It also seems to protect my hair from the damage of daily blow-drying and flat-ironing. This shampoo has a new follower.

Great for repair and soft hair

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

My hair tends to look and feel damaged during the hot summer months. I like to spend a lot of time at the beach and it really takes a toll on my hair. It starts too look dry and brittle. I have tried many repair treatments and they usually only work until I wash my hair again. I tried this Loreal product and was amazed at the results. My hair looked great the first time I used it, and still looked great after a few washes. It was soft and smooth looking and my hair look so much healthier. This product also has a great scent that really makes your hair smell great.

I could tell from the first wash that this product really helped my hair look better. It gave my hair the moisture it was lacking. My hair had much more shine and felt amazing. This product really does work on dry and damaged hair and does not weight your hair down

The scent is great! It is not too strong, but you can smell it in your hair after you wash.

Love it.

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I have very fine hair and use a blow dryer and a curling iron on a daily basis and this shampoo works great in helping minimizing the damage. I first received this as a sample in the mail and had my doubts that it could really help but I think it works great. It smells good and lathers very well. You really only need a small amount in your hair. Now the is the shampoo I use on a daily basis and my hair is smooth and no more fizz and it helps reduce any split ends that may come. I am really amazed as to how soft it makes my hair feel without making it all limp and lifeless. I have also noticed its much shinier than it has even been. It makes styling my hair much easier and don't have to worry about burning the end with the curling iron. It will be very hard for me to ever switch to a different shampoo because I love this one so much.

Works great. I am totally sold on this shampoo.

Smells great. Not too strong very nice light scent.

This is great for restoring damaged hair.

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

A few months ago, I got a perm and afterwards my hair was very damaged. It got very dry and frizzy. I thought maybe I had to cut the ends off. But I decided to buy better shampoo and conditioner to try to treat it before cutting my ends. I bought this product and some other treatment products. As a result, I did not have to cut my ends. This products really helps with damaged hair. It gives your hair a lot of nutrients so it can repair the damaged areas. I also used it with other treatments and I think that helped as well. I also tried to leave the shampoo on for a longer time than I do normally. This does not foam as much as regular shampoo but I think it may be because it has more oily ingredients in it. It may also feel like there is residual left after washing it out, but I think it's just the ingredients that are left to repairing your damaged hair.

I think this is the most effective shampoo for damaged hair.

The scent is not very strong or overpowering. It give a nice long-lasting scent that you will like!