Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo

L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo

Pros

• Cleans thoroughly (6)
  • Gentle (6)
  • Adds shine (5)
  • Great smell (5)
  • Improves hair health (5)

• Daily use (7)
  • Fine hair (3)
  • Oily hair (3)
  • Thick hair (3)
    • Wavy hair (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Beauty conscious (3), Parent of two or more children (3), Product junkie (3)

Works better then I expected!

I was so suprised by this stuff! I used both the shampoo and the conditioner and was so happy with the results the very first time I used it. I have extremely long and thick hair so more often than not, products don't work for my hair. Also finding shampoo and conditioner that works for myself and both of my daughters is also a struggle. One of my girls has thin hair that is easily broken and weighted down and my other girl has thick and long hair that is very prone to tangles and is very hard to detangle and manage. This worked for both of their hair as well as it did for mine. The shampoo is gentle, but cleans hair well. It doesn't weigh hair down and not much is needed to achieve great results. If you use it with the matching conditioner it will work wonders! I've never seen my hair so soft, shiny, easy to brush, and manageable. I highly reccomend both to everyone. It smells very good too! I have to go out and buy more now that I've seen what it does. As we keep using it it feels like our hair is improving and that's a definate plus. I hope they continue to make this or I will be lost. We no longer need additional products to add shine, or make our hair easier to style or make it easier to brush. It's all around a great product and I think everyone should give it a try!

Works Pretty Good

I started using this product last year. It worked really well at first, but after a while I noticed that the effects weren't what they used to be. It lathered really well and cleaned my hair, but seemed to be causing more split end the more I used it. My hair is really oily at the top, but really dry at the bottom. The shampoo revived my hair some, but after using it for about four months I had to quit using it because it was making my hair worse than what it originally was.

Love this shampoo

from Texas

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
    • Thinner Hair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

Love the smell and the way it feels. Makes my hair feel clean without stripping it or weighing it down

• Wavy Hair

Works better then I expected!

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Lathers Well

• Thinner Hair

• Straight Hair

Works Pretty Good

from Randleman, NC

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
      • Improves Hair Health

Cons

• Dries Hair Out
      • Ineffective

Love this product

from Longview Texas

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I absolutely love this shampoo it makes my hair smell awesome and leaves it feeling clean

I love this product

from Pennsylvania

Pros

• Acts Quickly
        • Easy To Use
        • Effective

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I wash my hair two time a week with is product is excellent

I buy this over and over again

from Thibodaux, LA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Acts Quickly
          • Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Gentle
          • Not Messy

• To Keep On Hand

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

This stuff made a difference in my fried hair the very first time I used it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

My favorite

from wanaque,nj

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Gentle

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

one of the best brands we love using at home me & my wife our first choice is always loreal loreal is great brand that we all love it has lots of products that are always the best, this shampoo is one my favorites the smell the shine & gentle & how my hair feels & smells is just fab i ofcourse 100% recommend it to all my family & friends

ex.

from ex

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
                • Adds Volume
                • Cleans Thoroughly
                • Gentle
                • Great Smell
                • Improves Hair Health

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I use L'Oreal shampoo several months ago, it is only capable of hair care and cleaning addition to its fragrance good.. i love it

• Very Curly Hair

Yaaay super for all hairstyles

from Algiers

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Great Smell
                  • Improves Hair Health

Cons

• Doesn't Lather Well

• Curly Hair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I love the smell , the result , a very good shampoo !

• Very Curly Hair

Does amazing work on hair!

from Frankton IN

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
                  • Adds Volume
                  • Cleans Thoroughly
                  • Gentle
                  • Great Smell
                  • Improves Hair Health

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:

I absolutely love Loreal Advanced Shampoo. It cant compare to any other shampoo I have used. Loreal shampoo fully cleans my hair and makes it so soft to where I don't even have to use conditioner anymore as when I use this shampoo it leaves it untangled! Makes my hair feel fuller and cleaner and better!