Other Mascaras:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System

L'Oreal 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System

This lash boosting system really gives magical results

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about L'Oreal 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System:

I noticed my lashes where getting shorter everyday and falling out too.  I went and got this, after two weeks I could visibly notice that my lashes were growing and they were fuller.  I heard that you could use this for your thin eyebrows too so I did and it totally works too.  My eyebrows were very damaged from plucking and finally they were growing again.  I always use this everyday.. it's been a year and I still love this and will keep on buying it because it works!

Worth every penny!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about L'Oreal 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System:

I was completely satisfied with this power system. I had great results and it was workth the money:)I would definitely recommend this product to others. Ladies do not miss out on this one. IT really works well. I was really impressed.

Lash Boosting Serum solved my lash-loss problem!

from High Ridge, MO

Pros

Cons

Comments about L'Oreal 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System:

I got to try L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum 24 Hour power pack through a BzzAgent campaign. I was pretty leery of it's claims of fuller lashes & lower lash loss (like when you take your makeup off). I've noticed that as I get...older...I loose a lot more lashes when I wash off my makeup. I like long, full lashes as much as the next person so this was a bit concerning to me! After using the serum & primer/mascara for only 2 weeks, I noticed a major difference in the amount of lashes that I lost. Such a major difference that I haven't seen any at all on my washcloth! My lashes appear much more full, too! The applicator on the serum is a bit awkward at first (a friend of mine actually uses a separate mascara applicator instead), but it's very effective! The primer under the mascara is a bit much if your lashes are already a little full, but it would be helpful if you don't! I am going to continue using the system to keep my lashes looking their absolute best!

Long, thick lashed quickly

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about L'Oreal 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System:

First I want to thank BzzAgent for the product test for L'Oreal Paris Lash Boosting.  I have always wanted long, thick eyelashes, but my siblings got them instead!  I have tried several products, but they just didn't do the trick.  I must say that this is a great product.  I now have eyelashes instantly!!!  They have grown a little in the last 4 weeks I've been using the product, but you can get instant results.  I'm almost out and have already purchased more and will be using instead of the temporary eyelashes or Latisse.

Definitely well worth it!!

from Erie, PA

Comments about L'Oreal 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System:

I recieved the Lash Boosting System about 2 months ago through Bzzagent. I was so excited to try it out because i'm always looking for products to make my lashes longer and fuller. Well it did the trick and I was more than happy with the results. The price is more than worth it because it actually does what it says its going to do. Definitely in my top 3 favorite mascaras!!!