View more hair shine products
Other Hair Shine Products:
L'Occitane Olive Paste for Hair High Shine Mask

L'Occitane Olive Paste for Hair High Shine Mask

Great for all hair types!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about L'Occitane Olive Paste for Hair High Shine Mask:

I have very fine, thin hair. I shampoo daily, and I use conditioner (either regular conditioner or spray conditioner) sometimes, but not all the time. Since my hair is so fine and thin, a lot of conditioners and other styling products leave it feeling oily, or heavy and weighted down. I also color treat my hair and use a straightening iron. I bought this hair mask because I had been shampooing frequently and my hair was looking dull - my hair tends to get oily because it is fine and thin, and then gets dry, on the other hand, because I shampoo so much! I thought that some kind of treatment might help.

I purchased the Olive Paste for Hair because I like and trust L'Occitane products, and I think that the olive (and olive products, by extension) is a great nutrient for the body. This mask contains olive oil and olive water. It should be used twice a week, after shampooing, and should be left in your hair for 5-10 minutes. This product worked well on my hair - it left my hair soft and shiny, but not oily or weighted down at all. The product label says that this product is suitable for all hair types. If I can use it on my hair, I would say that almost anyone could use it.