4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

One of my absolute favorite L'Occitane creams!

Comments about L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate:

To say that I absolutely adore this L'Occitane en Provence Almond Milk Concentrate would be an understatement. It is one of my favorite products of all times, and even though my budget does not allow me to purchase this product as often as I would like to, I do buy it every once in a while as a special treat because it is completely worth it! The texture is so smooth, light, silky, creamy, it feels like satin and it goes on beautifully and melts into your skin like silk. I use it on the areas that show signs of apparent cellulite, mostly my thighs and on my stomach, and after about one month of use, the skin appears smoother and has much less of that unpleasant orange skin appearance.

The scent is absolutely perfect! No too strong, yet with enough of a scent to really make the use of this cream something to look forward to. It has almond blossoms and Shea butter and the almond blossoms really are what make this product so different and unique.

Absorption
This cream is the perfect consistency, not too thick, not too light, and gets absorbed by your skin very easily.

This will make a difference in your skin's appearance and overall smoothness especially if, like me, you have a bit of cellulite on your thighs.

Luxurious Almond Milk Body Cream

Comments about L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate:

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate is a luxuriously rich creamy lotion. It isn't called a "concentrate" for no reason though - make sure you only use a very small amount at a time because it is so richly moisturizing with oils. If you don't, and use too much, it will take a while to massage into your skin and you might feel frustrated that you're wearing so much "wet" lotion on your skin. However, it does spread well and blend into your skin. This is a highly moisturizing cream and it will smooth and soften your skin; give it a few moments to fully absorb and hydrate your skin deeply. The scent is alluring and mysterious, like a fragrant perfume. If you have sensitive skin, however, the fragrance might bother you and cause some irritation. I found this to be the case with me, as much as I loved the scent.

Makes you want to keep smelling your hands to breathe in the fragrance.

Absorption
Concentrated cream: use sparingly.

• Absorption:

A really light and non-greasy body lotion

Comments about L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate:

This stuff is a bit pricey, but to me, it is worth it because this is an excellent lotion that will leave your skin replenished. It applies lightly, and it is totally non-greasy, which I love. The almond milk recipe also has a really great combination of ingredients that are naturally really good for your skin. This is almost like taking a milk bath everyday.

• Absorption:

Milk DOES do a body good!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate:

I have been a big fan of L'Occitane for many years now - they are by far the BEST place to purchase lotion - skincare, etc.  The French offer an excellent product - but it is pricey - but then again, I am one who is wiling to pay more for quality and this is defintely it!  The Almond Milk Concentrate is smooth, silky, but never greasy and the scent is divine - here is their on-line description of the product and I must say that I do agree with every bit of it:    L'OCCITANE blends both tradition (the use of almond proteins to firm the epidermis) and science (soft silicium to help support collagen synthesis) into a silky, concentrated milk that nourishes and smoothes the skin. Helps to firm and tone. Suitable for the whole body. Made with almond ingredients of Haute Provence origin, helping to revive the cultivation of the almond tree in the landscape of Provence. The light, creamy and silky texture melts into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. Skin feels satiny-smooth and is enveloped in a fresh and delicate fragrance.  TRY IT - BUY IT - YOU WILL WONDER HOW YOU EVER LIVED WITHOUT IT!