3.1
CU915
LG Vu Cell Phone

LG Vu Cell Phone

3.1

Okay phone, but not for me

from Rockville, MD

Comments about LG Vu Cell Phone:

Got this phone for an upgrade. I upgraded from a sony ericsson w580i. I used it for about a couple of weeks and I ended up switching back to the sony ericsson. I really didn't like cheap plastic feeling to it, felt like it would break really easily. However, texting with it was pretty nice and easy, it gave you a little qwerty touchscreen keyboard. I kind of didn't like navigating through this phone, the menu setup was a little awkward for me. At times the touch response felt a little slow, but in general it was okay. The camera on this phone was decent too, given the right settings and environment you could take some nice pictures. The phone was pretty thin and compact so it was comfortable to carry in my pocket. Overall, it was an okay phone to me, but i didn't really consider it an upgrade from the sony ericsson. It was only a matter of buttons to touch screen. I just didn't like the feel to it nor the setup for navigation to it, so i switched back.

The Best Phone For A Penny Pincher

from Chicago, IL

Comments about LG Vu Cell Phone:

I am currently in college, and my parents have never been too keen on allowing me to have the nicest phone, as long as it made calls then it was acceptable. I recently got the LG Vu and i found it to be a great phone, especially with the full keyboard and music playing capabilities. About a two month in to owning the phone, the touch screen began to kind of spaz out and wouldnt work when i touch it. Eventually it got to the point where i pressed the screen so hard that the inside LCD screen cracke and I had to get it replaced. Make sure when you buy the phone, that you make sure the retailer is actually AT&T because mine was a licensed retailer and i got screwed on the insurance. Be careful about buying this phone.

Average for a free phone

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about LG Vu Cell Phone:

Part of my problem here might be with AT&T's network, but the phone has a lot of problems too. I cannot waith until I am elible for a new phone, which should be here soon. The battery in these phones is awful. My parents got the same phone at the same time. We all had to replace the batteries within the first year, or else we could only get about one minute of talking time in before needing to recharge. I have had the new battery about six months and and now having issues with the phone just randomly shutting off, even when the phone is charged. With the job I have, I make a lot of work calls on my cell phone because I am always in and out of the office. I need something way more reliable. Many times, my phone wouldn't even ring. I missed out on a really great job because it was a phone interview and the phone went beserk at just the time the potential employeer called. Plus, it's too easy to unlock it and randomly press buttons. I accidently subsribed to the tv channel without ever taking the phone out of my pocket. I would not recommend this phone, even for free.

Decent touch phone

from Elkmont, AL

Comments about LG Vu Cell Phone:

When the phone was purchased, I was very excited about the promised features of it such as television, internet, and email features and touch screen. However, after subcribing to a month of the television service, I quickly cancelled. The phone could not pick up a channel without it losing signal. I traveled at the time, and did not have luck anywhere! The camera is nothing special, and somewhat disappointing. My phone has held up for nearly two years and counting, which is the best luck I have had from an AT&T phone. This is my first touch screen, and could not imagine my next phone not being one. However, the phone did have some programming errors. For example, somtimes when looking through the call log instead of names showing it will show letters and symbols. Also, when trying to call out from the call log, it randomly calls the voicemail, so you have to end up dialing the number which is a pain.

LG Vu is an okay phone

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about LG Vu Cell Phone:

I enjoyed this phone while I had it. The phone is fairly small and has an attractive design. It held a charge for a long time. That being said, upgrading to a new phone has shown me the problems the LG Vu had. One of the biggest problems I had with the phone was that the touch was never one hundred percent on point! It was always a bit off and I would sometimes have to touch button several times before the screen actually changed. Everything loaded very slowly, and it seems I would wait forever just to view the pictures in my phone. Also, the buttons on the side had to be jammed down quite hard before it would work. You can not flick from one screen to a next with this phone.The camera quality was not great, and it took patience, skill, and practice to get a non-blurry picture. Also, the phone did not have any of the cool, silly picture editing features many phones come equipped with, just basic features (black and white, sepia, cropping, etc.)

I would not recommend the LG VU

from Calhoun, GA

Comments about LG Vu Cell Phone:

The LG VU is my latest cell phone and I must say that I am NOT satisfied with the cell phone at all.  I realized the problems around 31 days after I had the phone.  At this point, it was too late to trade the phone in or return it.  My friends and family have trouble hearing me.  My phone will not cut on some days unless it is plugged into the wall.  I can charge my phone then as soon as I unplug it, it says it needs charged again.  It is not a realiable phone and I would hate to be stuck with it since it only last fully charged for less than 1 day.  If given the phone free, I'd rather not have it.  I have considered using my old phone rather than this one because this one acts up all the time.  It does not stay charged, it calls my voicemail if my cheek touches the touch screen while on the phone with someone else, it just doesn't work some day.  I would not recommend this phone and can't wait until I can renew!

The LG Vu is one of the best phones that I have owned.

from Central, SC

Comments about LG Vu Cell Phone:

I love the simplicity of the LG Vu. It is a touchscreen phone that anybody can use. As a college student, I get compliments from friends who borrow it, but I also have my grandmother who is constantly begging me to switch phones with her! I love all of the functionality as well; you can watch tv on this thing! It also includes IM, Bluetooth, and some interesting game trials. The lock/unlock screen button makes it very easy to use the touchscreen when you want without have to push a button combo or put the phone away safely in a pocket, purse, or bookbag. You can also insert a mini-sd card that you have saved songs onto, into your phone for custom ring tones. The 2 mega pixel camera is really nice and has auto focus. The battery life is pretty good for cell phones in general, but for a smart phone like this it is amazing. I can go a few days without having to charge the battery. Of course, one of the most important aspects, it is a very nice looking phone.

This Lg Vu phone is the best.!

from Benton, LA

Comments about LG Vu Cell Phone:

I just recieved this phone from a friend becuase mine broke and I'm in love. Its the best phone I have ever had.! There are so many things that can be put on this phone or done with this phone that it makes me happy to know its now mine.