Other Air Conditioners:
LG Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

LG Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Love this LG energy star air conditioning unit

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about LG Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

We got a great deal on this unit over a year ago (can't remember exactly when) and its the best air conditioner we've ever had. Though its a little bulky its really a great unit. It is fairly quiet, we have it in our living room and dont have to turn the tv up much at all to hear better when it turns on (the layout is the reason why, it just fits into a certain window best for airflow and its size). But really thats only like 1 or 2 clicks, our old air-conditioner was obnoxiously loud. It manages to cool the living room, kitchen and dining room as well as down the hall to the laundry room. we have a fairly open layout which helps but we only have the one air conditioner to our whole house. Really uses less money. It also has this amazing energy saving feature that we set it to almost the whole time. It detects the house temperature and keeps it at the temp. we set. It just turns on to cool it down to that temp. and then shuts off till the heat rises again. And extra plus it has a remote so we can be super lazy and turn it on from the couch when it gets too sticky, haha I know sad but its convenient. Well I'm sure you can tell I love this thing, it keeps most of the house cold (we like our bedroom doors closed otherwise it'd help them too I'm sure since we have a small house) and saves money on our energy bill with its ingenious setting.