View more air conditioners
Other Air Conditioners:
LG Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

LG Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

I was wrong, I love this thing, LG AC Rocks!

from Spokane, WA

Comments about LG Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

OK, I had always sworn off air conditioners. I had always had negative experiences with them. But I married a spoiled momma's boy from Southern California and he had to have one. So I caved in and we bought the LG LC8000, thru-wall/Window Air conditioner. Iam admittedly impressed and pleased. My previous experiences with AC's were bad because they did not regulate well, were too noisy and hurt my sinuses. who wants a cold in the summer and that is how AC's had made me feel. But this LG has me convinced otherwise.

I love the temperature controls. They are spot on for keeping an accurate temperature reading and it does not put me into the deep-freeze. It also has a great energy-saver setting to keep energy costs down. That was another worry I had - bills! It also had a great fan setting that we use often.

One drawback is noise. It does get a bit annoying on the energy-saver setting, as it turns off and on. It makes you adjust the TV up and down to compensate, but that is minor. All in all this is a great product and at a reasonable price.

Would like the air vents to be larger and able to direct the flow better. The side fans leak at where they are attached to the AC.

• Air Flow: