View more cell phones

3.9

Amazing Phone!

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about LG - Sentio Cell Phone:

I love my Sentio touch-screen phone! What I especially love about it is that it is super thin and sleek. It looks really good and is not bulky. It can easily fit in my jean pockets without awkwardly popping out. Also, it is very durable. I have dropped it numerous times and it is still functioning! However, I would say that the only con is that sometimes, the touch screen is annoying. For example, when I'm text messaging, it's hard for me to text fast so I guess the sensor thingy is not the best? But my friends say the touch screen is pretty good compared to their phones, so maybe it's because I prefer the actual qwerty keyboard. I love the ease and simplicity of the phone, as well. There's only 3 buttons at the bottom of the phone, but it's really all the buttons you need, and the rest is touch screen. All in all, despite it's touch-screen annoyances, I love this phone and would not trade it for another phone.

Average Touchscreen Phone

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about LG - Sentio Cell Phone:

This phone is great for someone who wants to switch from using a keypad phone to a touch screen phone. It is easy to adapt and use. However, the one main thing I thought was hard was to text since the buttons on the screen are so close to one another that it is easy to press a button that you didn't intend to. The sound quality is strong, and the speaker is too. A few differences that this phone has from a flip phone is that it has a lock feature. This allows you t have the phone in your pocket, purse, bag, etc... without having to worry about pressing any buttons. I have never had a phone that had this feature before and found it helpful. Another downside to this phone is the limited features that it can do. I was surprised that there wasn't a calculator widget which would have been very useful for me. The size of this phone is great and is easy to fit into your pocket. Also, it looks super stylish!

Very few features without data plan

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about LG - Sentio Cell Phone:

I am using this phone with no data plan.  There is no wifi feature so the phone doesn't do much.  I like how you can move the icons on the home screen anywhere and how there is weather and a clock on it too.  I mainly use the phone for music.  It is probably the best feature for me.  It is easy to put music on the phone and it has a nice external speaker.  It comes with earphones and the app for music is on the home screen making it easy to access.  The phone has great voice quality and it is easy to text on it.  It is customizable and has an okay camera which can be easily accessed by pressing a button on the side.  I use the phone with t-mobile.  I am also glad that there are buttons on the phone.  It makes it easier to access things like music volume, camera, answering a call, hanging up a call, and going back a page while viewing something.  The phone can be charged from a computer via a usb port, and it comes with an adapter so you can charge it from any wall port.  Overall I rate the phone 4/5 because I am sure it would be much better with the data plan, but from my experience without it, I would rate it 3/5.

Better than expected

from Larksville, PA

Comments about LG - Sentio Cell Phone:

I've had the LG Sentio for about a month now and I'm very pleased with the phone. At first I wasn't sure I would like an all touch screen phone but all of that changed once I started using it. It very thin and compact but doesn't feel cheaply made. The touch scfreen keyboard did take a few days to get used to but after I got going I had no problems. Sure, there's an occasional typo but you'll have that with any phone. The only problem I've had with the on screen keyboard is hitting wrong keys with my nail.For a guy this probably wouldn't be a concern but for me it was. The menu is easy to navigate and touch response is fast. I haven't had any problems with freeze ups or anything so I can't complain. I have dropped a few calls but I blame that more on my carrier than the phone itself. Battery life is pretty good as well. I'm not a constant texter, maybe 20-30 a day and talk roughly 1-2 hours a day on the phone and I only have to charge the phone every other day. Many other phones I've had in the past would need a daily charge. All in all, I'm very pleased with this phone and I hope it lasts me a long time.

LG Sentio - Easy to use but not for frequent texting

from New York, NY

Comments about LG - Sentio Cell Phone:

I used this phone for almost three months before I switched to a different phone. The phone is easy to use but I am a frequent texter and I was having a really hard time typing letters on the screen. I guess I should've gotten something with a keyboard but I read the specs for this phone and it has a virtual keyboard function if the phone is turned sideways. I thought that would be fine for texting. The resistive screen would register the wrong letter. I tried calibrating several times but it did not fix the problem. My hands are pretty small so they should be hitting the correct letters even the screen is a little smaller than some of the other touch screen phones out there. The phone was great for anything other than texting. The photos actually come out really well and the music player was good. I only used the internet function for a few days so I don't have much to say about that. Remember to lock the screen as with other touch screen phones because you may end up calling someone that you don't want to. Get yourself a case for this phone. I ordered mine online and two days before I received the case in the mail, my brother dropped my phone from a short distance and it ended up with an ugly scratch. I've never had that happen with my other phones before. I'm still giving this 4 stars because I should've known it wouldn't work well for texting, it was easy to use, and the camera was better than expected.

LG-Sentio has a long way to go

from La Grange, KY

Comments about LG - Sentio Cell Phone:

With okay sound quality, a too small screen (texting is a pain) and a tendency to not ring or just plain shut off without warning, I'm left feeling homesick for my old phone.  If you're looking at this phone as a smart choice in a smart like phone, keep looking.

Great little touchscreen phone

from Barrington, IL

Comments about LG - Sentio Cell Phone:

Long story short, my Blackberry broke (my own fault, nothing wrong with Blackberry) and with some reluctance, I chose the LG Sentio. I figured it's free so if I really hate it that much I can get another phone.

Surprisingly, this phone is growing on me and I've only had it for a day. It's not a smartphone exactly, but you can get a data plan for it. So the versatility is nice. It's also touchscreen, which I'm still a little iffy on....I'm thinking it'll break on me or the screen will get scratched up. But the touchscreen is nice and I'm enjoying it so far. Some people are annoyed with the way the screen sort of vibrates when you touch it but I like it. The phone is that rubberized feeling, like Smashbox and NARS packaging (lol i would have to relate this back to makeup) and it's pretty small and thin. As you can see from the pictures there's only 3 actual buttons. The phone has a 3.0 megapixel camera and can record in decent quality for a 3.0 mp cameraphone. However since it is touchscreen, i think it would be better if it was a bit bigger. This is a phone I could live with for a year or two...

So overall "first impression" pros and cons:

PROS -Touchscreen -Easy to navigate home screen -Camera, camcorder and I believe voice recorder (or something they call audio postcard) as well as the usual camera extras (calendar, notes, calculator, tip calculator, etc) -Small and compact -Rubberized casing -Text message convos show up in a style similar to the iphones -Can be used w/ or w/o data plan

CONS -Small for a touchscreen phone -Not Blackberry

Ok, so the "not blackberry" is more of a personal thing but I really truly love Blackberry and I don't deal with change well *shrug* These are just the first impressions but I'm pretty happy with this phone so far.