3.5

LG Revolution (16 GB) Smartphone

3.5

Tracphone LG 840G

Comments about LG Revolution (16 GB) Smartphone:

This is a great phone for anyone wanting to look like they have arrived in the 21 Century. It has a very good camera and Blutooth as well as Wi-Fi. The apps are easy to find and the 3G makes it a faster connection. I would recommend this phone to anyone who wants a smartphone with most of the smartphone qualities.

The apps are fast and easy to get to and it connects fast also.

Voice Quality
The sound is excellent I have never had sound issues or lost signal.

Battery Life
On standby it lasts about 5 days and three with minimal use.

I would recommend a screen protector or a case so as not to scratch the screen.

It is all touch control and very easy to use a finger or stylus

I like the smaller size of this phone. It is big enough for what I need to find on it and small enough that it fits in a pocket or purse easily.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Okay phone, but a bit below expectations.

from North Wales, PA

Comments about LG Revolution (16 GB) Smartphone:

When we upgraded last year (almost 1yr ago exactly) I didn't really want an iPhone because I'd never used Apple products. I still wanted a phone that could do multiple things and had a much larger screen than the iPhone offered. I played around with the Revolution in store for a good while, unsure if I would like it since it would be my first completely touch screen phone. I went ahead an purchased the phone. In the beginning, I loved the phone. It was awesome and some things on it still are. However, I'm on my second one in less than a year and I've definitely had problems.
The good thing about this phone is definitely screen size. I love that my screen is just as big as my husband's entire phone. Because of that, different apps and texting are incredibly easy.
Now to the bad. Within the first six months of using this phone, the sim card couldn't be read anymore. I realize that really isn't the phone's fault, but when that happened, it seemed things went downhill from there. The phone began to refuse to charge and it was replaced. Once I got the new one, I expected things to be easier, but they really weren't. Battery life with this phone stinks. It lasts through one 30-40 minute phone call and goes from full to less than half. The sd card reader ruined my sd card, erasing pictures that can't be replaced. To do it again, I surely wouldn't get this phone again.

• Voice Quality: