Other Cell Phones:
LG Optimus 3D (8 GB) Smartphone

LG Optimus 3D (8 GB) Smartphone

amazing!

Comments about LG Optimus 3D (8 GB) Smartphone:

I really enjoy this phone over all!!! I am glad I have it and do not plan on buying a new one for quite some time.

It is extremely fast, and I have had no problems with it being too slow. It gets the correct updates and on time.

Voice Quality
Sometimes it is a little hard to hear, and the speaker doesn't function properly. I'll make a call and no one will be able to hear me and I won't be able to hear them. It only happens about three times in a month. There doesn't seem to be a camera review so I will place it here, it is a okay camera. I mean better than most but I honestly though it would be better. I give it a 6 out of 10.

Battery Life
I actually enjoy the battery life, it is very long lasting. I only have to charge it every other day. That is with gaming, texting, calls, photos etc.

I have dropped this thing so many times, and my screen has yet to shatter. I have dropped it on cement, grass, porcelain. It is still in great shape, I just have two tiny dings on the edge.

It is beyond easy to use, if my 4 year old cousin can figure out how to play a game on it and my 84 year old grandmother, than it must be really easy to use.

I love the design, it is so simple. Black, silver on the edges, hard bumpy case on the back. The sound location is a bit inconvenient though, and the charger. I am used to them all being at the top in the back. Not at the bottom on the back. I just bought this phone not even three months ago.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Great phone

Pros

Cons

Comments about LG Optimus 3D (8 GB) Smartphone:

This is overall a Great phone because it has everything I need in a phone, also it has great battery power. Don't take a long time to get a full battery, and the battery power lasts forever!

I drop this phone so many times (with out case) it is still look fresh out the box

Cute phone not to big and very light

• Voice Quality: