Other Cell Phones:

LG Optimus 3D (8 GB) Smartphone

Phone lg smart phone

from Gamer Palestine hebron

About Me Gamer

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast and no slow for ever
  • Great Features
  • Lightweight
  • Simple Controls
  • Strong Signal

Cons

• Poor Battery Life

• Games
  • Making Calls
  • Music
  • Texting
  • Web Browsing

Comments about LG Optimus 3D (8 GB) Smartphone:

In fact, the best phone I've ever used is fast, efficient and practical. I've always held many smart phones, but I had a lot of problems. For example, when I was carrying some games on the machine, it was slower, but with this phone a g solved all my problems. I would recommend everyone who sees this phone to buy it. At any price he will not regret it and when you buy this phone you will be able to live in a complete 3D experience

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • Was this a gift?:

amazing!

Comments about LG Optimus 3D (8 GB) Smartphone:

I really enjoy this phone over all!!! I am glad I have it and do not plan on buying a new one for quite some time.

It is extremely fast, and I have had no problems with it being too slow. It gets the correct updates and on time.

Voice Quality
Sometimes it is a little hard to hear, and the speaker doesn't function properly. I'll make a call and no one will be able to hear me and I won't be able to hear them. It only happens about three times in a month. There doesn't seem to be a camera review so I will place it here, it is a okay camera. I mean better than most but I honestly though it would be better. I give it a 6 out of 10.

Battery Life
I actually enjoy the battery life, it is very long lasting. I only have to charge it every other day. That is with gaming, texting, calls, photos etc.

I have dropped this thing so many times, and my screen has yet to shatter. I have dropped it on cement, grass, porcelain. It is still in great shape, I just have two tiny dings on the edge.

It is beyond easy to use, if my 4 year old cousin can figure out how to play a game on it and my 84 year old grandmother, than it must be really easy to use.

I love the design, it is so simple. Black, silver on the edges, hard bumpy case on the back. The sound location is a bit inconvenient though, and the charger. I am used to them all being at the top in the back. Not at the bottom on the back. I just bought this phone not even three months ago.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Great phone

Comments about LG Optimus 3D (8 GB) Smartphone:

This is overall a Great phone because it has everything I need in a phone, also it has great battery power. Don't take a long time to get a full battery, and the battery power lasts forever!

I drop this phone so many times (with out case) it is still look fresh out the box

Cute phone not to big and very light

• Voice Quality: