Other Dishwashers:
LG
LDF7561ST

Take your dishes shopping with you!

from Omaha, NE

Comments about LG LDF7561 Fully Integrated Dishwasher with Height-Adjustable 3rd Rack, Stainless Steel:

I had a VERY hard time finding a dishwasher that I wanted and that was in stock SOMEWHERE near my home (I live in a city of 550K+, and searched the surrounding community of approximately 1 million people). I narrowed down my choices to three that were on a showroom floor in an appliance-and-furniture center, but none of them were in stock. I called and visited every store that sold dishwashers in a 75-mile radius -- and it still took more than 3 weeks to receive this one. That said, I love the third rack (wonderful for pet food can lids, water bottle straws, etc.) and the sleek design.

Noise Level
Initially, it was quiet, but now (like my other LG appliances), after 10 months, it has developed a terrible noise. When it starts up, and for about the first half of the cycle, it makes a soft but high-pitched whine, which is nearly unbearable to be in the same room with. What gives, LG?

Loading Flexibility
LG claims to be flexible, with moveable tines and so forth, but take your dishes with you shopping, folks! I can only fit a few of my full-size plates in the bottom rack without them leaning against each other -- and they will not get clean unless you leave space! Still I love the third rack, and the second tier is height-adjustable.

There are three water propellers on my model, and the water jets are staggered in the direction they are pointing.

If you have hard water like I do, be prepared to wipe down the interior (and exterior) at least monthly to keep it working well.

• Noise Level: