Other Headsets:
LG - HBS-700 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset

LG - HBS-700 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset

Hassle-Free Headset, Great for Both Calls and Stereo Playback

Comments about LG - HBS-700 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset:

Not much more I can say than what is below. This headset is pretty solid for the price. It's great for phones and desk/laptop computers. And you don't have to worry about having a cord dangling from your head to your phone. I highly recommend this to anyone in need of a blue-tooth stereo headset.

Sound Quality
With calls, I never have an issue hearing others or being heard. With stereo music or video, it's probably the best I've heard with in-ear bud inserts. The bass booster allows great loudness, if you're into that. But it's not possibly to blow out your eardrums with it.

There's a more than decent multitude of button commands. Like call answer/ignore/disconnect, redial from ne button. Volume control and base boost from another. Next/Previous selection buttons, which can be held to slide through a music track. Makes it simple to sift through music whilst browsing on your phone browser or various apps.

While it is quite durable and ages well. One portion of the rubber seam around the neck tore and the cord clip on the same side snapped. But this hasn't caused any issues with using the headset at all.

Pretty sleek/comfy design. The headset wraps around the neck and you soon forget it's there. It vibrates when you get a call, it's weird at first, but you get used to it and it's easy to alert you of a call if you can't hear your phone. The ear inserts fit snugly and with great comfort. They also cancel out background noise (Be sure to pause music, etc. when crossing the street). Also, there is no sound escape, meaning no matter how loud you have it on, no one will hear your headset when the inserts are in your ear. Very useful when riding the bus, so as not to annoy others.

• Sound Quality:

It's OK

Comments about LG - HBS-700 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset:

I was able to pair my LG stereo headset with my laptop once, but then I forgot where in Control Panel I should go to connect it, and I haven't been able to do it since. With an iPod Touch or something, bluetooth connection is a cinch. People just ask me what I'm wearing because it looks like I've got an alien device around my neck.

• Sound Quality: