Other Clothes Dryers:
DLG2051W
LG Gas Dryer

LG Gas Dryer

It's nice...

The cost has went down a bit, so you will get a good bang for your buck. However for me, I purchased it when it was a little more expensive and got a little too excited with the features. Overall, it's a great dryer. However, I found myself paying for features I don't even use. Also, the dryer will not dry a wet blanket because of the weight and will automatically cut off. If you intend to refresh some laundry and it's already dry, it will automatically cut off as well. Other than that, I like it.

gas dryer - old fashion

to have a gas dryer is very old fashiona, and i truly believe that they shouldn't have any gas stoves no where in the world. it is not saving money at all. it already cost to keep gas in your car, let long on your house. please i do not think gas dryer need to be around in this day and time.

LG DLG2051 Gas Dryer

from Chase City, VA

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

this is one fabulous dryer.Wish i had gotten one years ago.It is faster drying and it is silent running.I hope the company continues to keep up the good work as i will definitely purchase another one of these dryers should this one ever mess up

My LG DLG2051 dryer has surpassed my expectations; I love it!

from Mc Minnville, TN

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

I have had this dryer for almost 2 years! We bought it pre-owned.  I wasn't totally comfortable with buying it this way, without the warranty. But we have not had to fix anything on it at all! It has been great!  It dries quickly and has seeral different settings to use, so you can dry just about anything!  I would definitely recommend this dryer!

The LG DLG2051 is a fabulous dryer!

from Pine Mountain, GA

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

The LG DLG2051 gas dryer is a fabulous appliance.  It is quiet, economical to run, and gets the job done with the greatest success.  It is easy to operate and easy to maintain.  The best part of this dryer is the many options it offers for a huge variety of drying preferences.  It's also very convenient and a great looking dryer.

The LG Gas dryer is the most efficient appliance I have !

from Barre, VT

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

While using the dryer after purchasing.  I noticed how quite and fast it worked to dry my clothes.  I know I will be saving money in the long run.......To start it might seem expensive, but, in the long run it will save you money...and you will be the first to start the "green movement".  Which I believe will start you to buy more green friendly and energy efficient appliances.  All-in-All ....One of the best !

It's nice...

from Alpharetta, GA

Great JOb

from Elmont, NY

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

Have this machine and the matching dryer for about a month and both are great. Easy to use, the washer gets cloths clean and the spin cycle really gets the water out which reduces drying time. Large capacity I can really do some large loads. Very happy with both machines.

The LG Gas Dryer is a MUST for large families

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

this LG gas dryer is a must for families.  It not only dries quicker it is quiet and enery efficient, in these times we all need to save where ever we can.  This dryer will pay for itself over time.  There are also a variety of colors to choose from.

gas dryer - old fashion

from Homestead, FL

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

this is a great selection

from Danville, VA

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

this product is a great value and money saver in the long run. since my purchase i can already see a difference in my monthly bill!! the dryer is easy to use and has many cool features. it is very quiet and has great sensors. my 8 yr old has even learned how to operate this dryer. overall this is a good deal for the money and i would encourage others to check it out!!!

Awesome dryer

from Smyrna, TN

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

This dryer is the most awesome dryer I have ever purchased. I love the energy efficiency and it consistently dry's my cloths to perfection with no wrinkles in them. I love the ease of use features and the size is perfect for my large loads and family demands. Nice choice of colors on this also as I was able to match it to my laundry area.