Other Clothes Dryers:

LG Gas Dryer

Love my LG dryer

from Mouth Of Wilson, VA

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

Bought this dryer to go along with the steamwasher, and LOVE it.  We have only owned for a few weeks, but would highly recommend it so far.  Love how big the dryer is.  Love how many options you have.  Love the steam feature.

Extremely efficient and beautiful dryer!

from Rougemont, NC

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

The LG dryer with steam technology is one of the best purchases I have made in several years.  It had a tremendous load capacity.  I can fit my overstuffed, king size comforter into it very easily.  I also have the LG washer which has a huge load capacity.  This dryer can fit the entire load, plus some. This dryer is loaded with features that I love.  It has many temperature options to choose from, and I don't know how I lived without the steamfresh option.  Anyone who dislikes ironing will love this.  You can throw in a wrinkled shirt, etc. (up to 5 items), hit the button, and before you know it, it"s done-wrinkles erased!  I highly recommend this dryer!

LgDlex2501 Gas Dryer when you want your clothes dried right!

from Olean, NY

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

The LgDlex2501 Gas Dryer has a 7.5 cubic ft which makes it a large capacity dryer great for those of us that have large families. This dryer comes with 9 different drying cycles for anything you need dried . Has a steamfresh cycle that helps to eliminate odors and wrinkles who doesnt like that. There is also an energy saving setting to help save the green in your pocket. when it comes to a dryer this one seems to be equipt with all the things you would need to get your clothes smelling good and dry the first time around leaving you more time for your daily life. This dryer is kind of expensive but if you pay for what you get right. and this dryer offers everything you would need for a great laundry experience.

The best dryer I've ever owned

from Glenn Dale, MD

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

Before owning it, i had heard lots of good things about LG washers and dryers. When the dryer that came with our new home gave out, we bought the LG DLEX2501 Gas Dryer. It is absolutely the best dryer I have ever owned. The large capacity is very important to me since I do lots of laundry at least once a week. The drum seems as large and capacious as the commercial laundromat dryers I used till we bought the LG. And I especially like the nine drying programs, the custom settings, and the sensor-dry option that keep the laundry from being unnecessarily damaged by excessive heat. The LED control and electronic controls are cool features. They're also easy to read. I really like the graphite steel body; it makes the laundry room look modern and makes doing the laundry seem less like a drudge. The dryer rack is very handy, drying sneakers and other objects that could bump and ruin the drum. An additional perk is that the LG DLEX2501 is stackable; now that we have it, we would love to get the companion LG washer.

LG GAS DRYER very efficient

from East Weymouth, MA

Comments about LG Gas Dryer:

This was our second dryer. We first had a Samsung delivered to our house and a month later the fire dept showed up because of a gas smell which we found was a heating element in the dryer. I believe it was a lemon. So we decided to go with the LG after reading reviews and talking to customer care reps. Oue original dryer was taking 2 cycles to dry so it was not very effiecient. Once this was set up it dryed clothing very quickly. I dry mostly on delicate only cycle and if it is not completely dry I can do another 10 min and it's dry. I also like the steam feature which works so well it took the crease out of my husbands dress pants. It made ironing his shirts a lot easier. It also had a wrinle care option which is great for busy moms who forget there is something in the dryer. Very happy with this dryer.