4.8
WM2350HWC, WM2350HRC

4.8

• Bedding (3)
    • Cleaning Time:

Another ok for a front loading washer.

I dislike the front loading appliances, I've said it with the front loading dryer and now I'm saying it with the front loading washer. I just don't like the front loading things. This washer is ok, it fits a standard sized load but not much else in my opinion.

Energy Efficiency
It does have the energy efficiency seal/label on it, so I do like that, we're always buying energy efficient things because we pay very high energy bills in the winter months.

Cleaning Time
It's a pretty standard time for washing I suppose. I know that you can have it on for shorter amounts of time for light cleans and everything, but with two kids one of which who is potty training, I need a deep clean for everything I throw in the wash.

If you don't pre-treat the clothes properly, you're not going to get THE best clean possible. If you don't use bleach, your whites aren't going to be as white. I dont' find the washer makes a huge difference since I pre-treat the clothes I need to be cleaner than others.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, instructions are there so you can better understand how to use the appliance and get the full effect of what it can do. I read the instructions, and for whatever reason, still had a lot of trouble using the washer. I don't know if it was just me over thinking it, but I had a lot of trouble. I guess I'm not as tech savvey as others.

I do like the design, but it's still a front loading washer and I don't like that. My kids seem to love sitting there watching the clothes wash away and the water churn and spin, but that's the only good thing about the design in my opinion.

I don't know how long front loading washers usually last, I'm sure that some people could have them for years and years while others only have them for a few years. Our old washer lasted us about five years, so we're hoping that this washer lasts longer than that.

ok -1000

1000ok

i was thinked you are good and it is very speed and clean gd

from germany

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Breaks Down
  • Doesn't Clean Effectively
  • Leaky
  • Long Cycle
  • Noisy

• Delicates
  • Everyday Clothes
  • Heavy/Bulky Items
  • Towels

Comments about LG Front Load Washer:

iam thinked it is speed and bedding and evry day working oooh it is very good and all your team its good very match and thank you LG very very very match good bey

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

ok -1000

from 1000@

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings

Cons

• Doesn't Clean Effectively

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

from https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=

Pros

• Clean Clothes Well

• Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Heavy/Bulky Items
    • Towels

Comments about LG Front Load Washer:

This front loading washing machine LG is very nice - it's a tremendous amount of energy that always gets the job done packs. However, it is a bit expensive, as you can get other effective washing at lower prices. However, this LG washing clothes washing machine is extremely powerful and effective to leave a clean and ready for the clothes dryer.

energy efficiency
    It gets the job done washing is very fast (less than an hour), so I do not imagine that you must use a lot of energy. I may be wrong though.

Cleaning time
    These LG washing machine cleans clothes in less than sixty (60) minutes, which is excellent. Option wash much shorter speed, which is still highly effective, so this is very nice.

This washing machine has a strong and powerful performance - will not have to worry about your clothes are still coming out with spots and other (unless you've got a permanent marker or something like that on your clothing).

Ease of use

lg best machine

Comments about LG Front Load Washer:

I am in love with my LG front load washer, it's very easy to use with many different settings to choose from, you never need to adjust the water amount it automatically adds just the right amount of water based on the weight of you load of laundry. I really like having a tub cycle to be able to keep it clean and smelling fresh all the time. I can wash a small load or a very large load depending on which cycle I choose. I am a huge fan of the LG brand and am very happy with my purchase, I would recommend this washing machine to anyone looking to purchase a front load washer. My adult daughter also bought one for her new house because she liked all the different washing options you have to choose from. I really like having the option of the speed cycle for items that need just a quick washing and really aren't very dirty, it makes it nice to be able to wash a load of laundry in half the time as a regular cycle.

Front Load

• Cleaning Time:

Another ok for a front loading washer.

• Cleaning Time:

A clothes washer that features great performance and power.

Comments about LG Front Load Washer:

This LG Front Load Washer is very nice - it packs a tremendous amount of power that always gets the job done. However, it is a little bit expensive, as you can obtain other effective washers at lower prices. Still, this LG washer is an extremely powerful and efficient clothes washer that leaves clothing clean and ready for the dryer.

Energy Efficiency
    It gets the washing job done pretty quick (less than an hour), so I would not imagine that it should use too much energy. I could be wrong though.

Cleaning Time
    This LG washer cleans clothing in less than sixty (60) minutes, which is excellent. The speed wash option is much shorter, and still quite effective, so that is very nice.

This washing machine has powerful and strong performance - you will never have to worry about your clothing still coming out with stains and whatnot (unless you've got permanent marker or something like that on your clothes).

This washing machine is very easy to operate.

• Cleaning Time:

This is a great washing machine.

Comments about LG Front Load Washer:

This is a great washing machine. LG is a reliable name for electronic products. It is a solid piece of machinery that gets the job done. The price is expensive as is to be expected of washing machines. The special features this washing machine has make up for the price. In addition this product is very durable. It seems to use little energy and is rumored to be better than other brands. The amount of time it takes to wash a load is very quick.

Energy Efficiency
    It is quite energy efficient. It does not make a large dent on your electric bill.

Cleaning Time
    This is a very quick machine. It requires very little time compared to some other machines.

This washing machine is very effective. The clothes always come out clean.

This product is very easy to use. It requires just a few buttons to learn.

This is a nice looking machine that takes a good space.

This is a very durable machine that should last for years as long as it is taken care of.

Great Washer

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about LG Front Load Washer:

I love this new LG front load washer that our local laundromat just got on base. It is amazing. After using it a few times at the laundromat for my much larger loads (ones that will not fit into my own small stack-able washer at home) I am considering up-grading my own set. I am able to fit an entire bedding set into this washer for one load,which includes two sheets, three pillow cases, and a comforter. I did some research online to find out more so I can make my decision and I am pretty sure I am going to get my own. It has cold water technology setting that allows you to efficiently clean your clothes using cold water just as good as using hot water but with half the energy cost. The machine is also very quite when in use. This washer features seven wash cycles, five spinning speeds, five soil levels, and five temperature options. It is also affordable compared to many of the front loading washer options on the market today.

Everything can be figured out quickly without use of manual.

Highly recommend

Comments about LG Front Load Washer:

This is one of my favorite brands on the market. I own several different LG products, like their LED televisions, and a few of their DVD players. It was an easy decision for me when I decided to buy this LG front load washer. I love everything about this washer! They had a good variety of colors to choose from, which to me, is a plus. It helps to ensure that all of your appliances match, if your as picky about that as I am. The washer works great! Its very easy to use, even with all of the settings you can use. Its great for light, and heavy loads of clothes too. It seemed like it took less time to run a wash cycle with this washer, than it did with my older "top load" washer. All in all, this is a great washer, and you cannot go wrong with anything LG.

Energy Efficiency
    Saved more on my electric bill with this washer than the regular top load washer.

Cleaning Time
    Much faster than my older top load washer.

Very easy to use, even with the multiple settings.